Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal
fuck you!

Tonight I witnessed something i'll never forget.  I was on my way home, at a light, getting ready to turn.....

when i spy across the way, this tall big white guy (I'm not small, i'm 6'2 240), yelling and tossing this chick around like a ragdoll.  HOlding this chick by the arms and shoving, I MEAN SHOVING, this chick against the truck... and then nailing her in the face.

I mean seriously...

what do you get from beating up a chick?  you fucking pussies.  What did I do? Well, being that I hate getting in trouble w/ the law, I just sicked the cops on him... ya ya pussy move, or is it?  It's definately none of my business what they were yelling about, but when a guy twice as big as his g/f starts shoving and swinging away, then it's my business to put an end to it before it goes any further...

thoughts?

serious thoughts... what would you have done?
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6260|B.C. Canada
You should of gotten out and beat the fuck out of him with a baseball bat then cut his balls off (if he has any) and then make him eat it!
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6442|A drop house
The fucker. He should have his ass BEAT in front of his girl. I would have called the cops to, right move guy. But if he was really going at her it would be Louisville slugger time. Id crack that sucker.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
You made the right move.

I can't stand men who physically abuse women.

+1 to you, sir.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal
I did have my easton comp 34/30 in my truck, I had just gotten done with a softball game.  Cops actually pulled up and it was in my hands lawl  but seriously guys, I didn't want any trouble w/ the law, know what I mean?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
sux2bhim if when he gets castrated later in life.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Yaocelotl wrote:

Tripp wrote:

fuck you!

Tonight I witnessed something i'll never forget.  I was on my way home, at a light, getting ready to turn.....

when i spy across the way, this tall big white guy (I'm not small, i'm 6'2 240), yelling and tossing this chick around like a ragdoll.  HOlding this chick by the arms and shoving, I MEAN SHOVING, this chick against the truck... and then nailing her in the face.

I mean seriously...

what do you get from beating up a chick?  you fucking pussies.  What did I do? Well, being that I hate getting in trouble w/ the law, I just sicked the cops on him... ya ya pussy move, or is it?  It's definately none of my business what they were yelling about, but when a guy twice as big as his g/f starts shoving and swinging away, then it's my business to put an end to it before it goes any further...

thoughts?

You know that you are worst than that guy because you didn't even called the police? That was the least you could do. Sincerely, I hate you.
?
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6417|Melbourne, Australia
Doing anything yourself in my opinion is hardly better (physically i mean). Police will deal with him in the way he deserves to be dealt with. I know people go on about beating women but if you're against that you really have to be against hitting the perpetrator. Equal rights. Good call to you sir.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal

Yaocelotl wrote:

Tripp wrote:

, I just sicked the cops on him..
You know that you are worst than that guy because you didn't even called the police? That was the least you could do. Sincerely, I hate you.
read again kind sir..
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6458|The edge of sanity
Heart or head either way the son of a bitch is dead.

You never ever ever fucking hit a woman!

I was raised to respect women, and i do. You always help a woman and never ever ever do anything wrong to them. If i was in you situation I would have walked right up to the fucker (im 6'2" 250lb. half of which is muscle) and kicked the living shit outta him. I mean come the fuck on, what odes the fucker have to make up for his short commings by beating women? I mean god damn.
Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6175|Nowhere.
Frigging A...

If I found myself in a similar situation, I'd react with my gut instincts; I'd either:

A Slam car or truck in park... Jump outta the vehicle like the fuckin' Tasmanian Devil.....
      And proceed to lay the smack down.

B Call the police as you did sir, good man.

C See answer "A" and get other bystanders/citizens involved. But most people wouldn't want to get involved
because of various reasons.

Hence the heinous shit you see on the Internet or in school or wherever,
when a large group of people watch as some poor fuck gets beaten' down
and the whole group fails to react responsibly and or discretionary!

"Our Vulnerability.... is all our insensitivity."  Operation Ivy

Last edited by Chuck Biscuits (2007-06-27 23:51:22)

siciliano732
+202|6651|New York

Tripp wrote:

I mean seriously...

thoughts?

Tripp....well done bro, calling the Police was the right move....its not your place to get involved like you said but getting the authorities involved is the right move.  Also, like you said, if the guy was goin to town on the poor lady, then you do what it takes to get him to stop, even if it means takin a few punches....better you than her.

it will come back to bite him in the butt...whoever he was.

Last edited by siciliano732 (2007-06-27 23:52:36)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6652|Keyboard
Misread it, my apologies. I love you again.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal
I know fellas, beating a wife/gf is obviously gut instinct, I too felt that, but is getting in trouble w/ the cops worth it over people you don't know? Seems that the police handling that dickwad is more worth it to me.  On the other hand, if some guy was rude or degraded/disrespected my lady in any way, that's a diff story.  I'm not going to get in trouble over strangers.
siciliano732
+202|6651|New York

Yaocelotl wrote:

Misread it, my apologies. I love you again.
now i will edit my post.  thanks you.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6442|A drop house
If her life was endangered and you had acted, I doubt you’d be in any trouble.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
Calling the police was absolutely the right move. This way, the guy gets guaranteed jail time for a domestice dispute, and you don't get sued.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6652|Keyboard
Maybe it's not related but here it goes:

A friend of mine recently introduced me to a girl that was raped like two years a go by a close friend. The rape took place right after a party, that guy was drunk and had consumed some coke also. To shorten the story, after a year the girl told what happened to her friend who came from Los Angeles, that guy went for some friends of his and killed the guy. To me that's justice because said girl went to therapy and shit to overcome from that.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal
all 3 cops that arrived (in a very timely manner, within 60 seconds at least, no joke), were actually thanking ME for notifying...

good deed for the day...
siciliano732
+202|6651|New York

Yaocelotl wrote:

Maybe it's not related but here it goes:

A friend of mine recently introduced me to a girl that was raped like two years a go by a close friend. The rape took place right after a party, that guy was drunk and had consumed some coke also. To shorten the story, after a year the girl told what happened to her friend who came from Los Angeles, that guy went for some friends of his and killed the guy. To me that's justice because said girl went to therapy and shit to overcome from that.
my girfriend was raped when she was younger at a party....i have been with her for 7 years, never laid a hand on her or even raised a hand to her, and she is still suffering from things because of it.  Its horrible, so i hear you man.

as for your story....justice?  i dunno if its justice but, like i said, what goes around comes around...so maybe it was.
Caxcal
+6|6450
hmm trying to find an honest answer from myself i wonder what i would have done.  i dont know if i would have engaged hmm physically for a multitude of reasons just assuming it was none of my business.  i probably would through out a "hey chill out".  i swear all this simualted video game violence has chilled me out.  could also have been the green
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
You did the right thing... as a bartender and bouncer i have seen guys try to stop boyfriends from smacking or being mean to the girl and the girl usually gets pissed at the guy trying to help... Police are the way to go...  Unless you have no choice...  Then do what you gotta do...
Love is the answer
link52787
+29|6523
I know the frustration you feel Tripp. 

Our family friend is a victim of spousal abuse.  Her husband beat her. 

I thought I knew him but when I found out that he beat his wife our family got involved to help her and her baby get away from him.
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia
You did the right thing. It's not for you to get involved, that may have made the situation worse. But if there were no cops then it would be fair to say that she needed help and you were in a position to give it.
KVNY
+25|6657|SoCal

Tripp wrote:

all 3 cops that arrived (in a very timely manner, within 60 seconds at least, no joke), were actually thanking ME for notifying...

good deed for the day...
60 seconds? holy crap.  When my house was broken into a few months ago we stood outside for a good 15 minutes before the cops arrived.  Then we had to wait another 10 for their back-up to get there before they could go in and investigate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard