cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
Okay, what we have here is my attempt at using Premier to edit my movie. I wanted to try and experiment with many different camera angles. The movie isn't 100% how I envisioned it, but I'll get better I'm sure. Or maybe I'll get bored of making movies and just stop. The filesize of the movie is so small (around 35mb I believe) that it might actually be worth it to just download it and skip the small streams. It's not a good movie by any definition and I didn't even add music to it. But it might be slightly entertaining for some of you so I figured since I spent all this time working on it I'd display it for the masses.

Filefront stream/download: http://files.filefront.com/baitedavi/;7 … einfo.html

*InR* Winger
+46|6369|far away
I wish I could record ingame sound with my version of Fraps.
Did u really use that much time on this??
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

2 things, get Sony Vegas (I didnt realise how much better it was til i got it) and add some music, keep the ingame audio but add some background music, it lacks atmosphere at the moment.
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
Most of the time it took to make it was in battle recorder getting the footage.

I did try adding music after I posted it here, didn't really have anything that fit in so well. Like I said, I was more interested in getting lots of angles and just getting the hang of the program.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

Try some movie music, things like the theme from The Rock (film, not sweaty wrestler man).
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
haha, actually I'm on a bit of a 300 soundtrack kick right now (see baserape link in my sig) and I tried out a bunch of the tracks but nothing clicked. I dunno, I'll find something.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard