Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=15d_1182766490
Watch that and tell me why it's debatable. She's tougher than most guys I know.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6458|The edge of sanity
Females can be on the frontlines the onyl problem with that is, is that the army will have to shell out more bux for seperate tents, latrines, and other things. Plus the army thinks that men will be distracted not only sexual by women but also in a protective way. Personally im one of those gentalmen types (at least for the ladies) and would go the extra mile to save a female.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
i'd let her kick my ass.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

I don't get it.  Pepper spray?  Meh.  I can use that shit as a candle after a few years in the Corps.

Let me know what doctors think of a woman not showering or having any type of sanitary conditions for more than 30 days straight.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-06-25 21:04:03)

fitz8402
+10|6612|The Halls of Montezuma

usmarine2005 wrote:

I don't get it.  Pepper spray?  Meh.  I can use that shit as a candle after a few years in the Corps.

Let me know what doctors think of a woman not showering or having any type of sanitary conditions for more than 30 days straight.
Been there done that!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

fitz8402 wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Females can be on the frontlines the onyl problem with that is, is that the army will have to shell out more bux for seperate tents, latrines, and other things. Plus the army thinks that men will be distracted not only sexual by women but also in a protective way. Personally im one of those gentalmen types (at least for the ladies) and would go the extra mile to save a female.
This is all true.  Another problem is the higher likelihood of capture.  Did you ever see all of the things done to Jessica Lynch.   She was raped while she had a broken back for starters.  I personally dont think they belong.
High likelihood? Like the 14 out of the 15 males Iran captured earlier this year? If they pass the same physicals and performance test I'm an equal opportunity employer. If they want to serve their country in battle so be it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
fitz8402

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

This is all true.  Another problem is the higher likelihood of capture.  Did you ever see all of the things done to Jessica Lynch.   She was raped while she had a broken back for starters.  I personally dont think they belong.
Highly likelihood? Like the 14 out of the 15 males Iran captured earlier this year? If they pass the same physicals and performance test I'm an equal opportunity employer. If they want to serve their country in battle so be it.
In case you dont remember Iran used the 1 female as a major propoganda tool.  That clown president of theirs went on tv with her in order to attempt to make England look like crap.  I was in the Marine Corps for 6 years and I can tell you from experiance that 99% of women that are put in physically demanding situations are a liability.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

fitz8402 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Highly likelihood? Like the 14 out of the 15 males Iran captured earlier this year? If they pass the same physical and performance test I'm an equal opportunity employer. If they want to serve their country in battle so be it.
In case you dont remember Iran used the 1 female as a major propoganda tool.  That clown president of theirs went on tv with her in order to attempt to make England look like crap.  I was in the Marine Corps for 6 years and I can tell you from experiance that 99% of women that are put in physically demanding situations are a liability.

Kmarion wrote:

If they pass the same physicals and performance test I'm an equal opportunity employer.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
nonexistentusmc
+26|6447|Queens, NYC
This is like a requirement for Green/Brown Belt Instructor for MCMAP I think. You can see that she currently has a Gray Belt. I know my DI told us about this in PI. My NCO in 29 Palms also took this to get his Black Belt rating. He literally beat the shit out of me during MCMAP.

BTW MCMAP is acronym for Marine Corps Martial Arts Program.

Also, the Jessica Lynch issue happened because of poor level of training and preparedness. Not picking on the other branches, but they like to specialize weapons training on certain MOSs only. The USMC requires every single Marine to be proficient(at least very familiar) with his or her rifle, not just have it for show. I've never been in combat, but I'm pretty sure that when being fired at... male or female, you'll save both just to end the firefight as soon as possible to get the heck out of there. Just my .02.
fitz8402

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Highly likelihood? Like the 14 out of the 15 males Iran captured earlier this year? If they pass the same physical and performance test I'm an equal opportunity employer. If they want to serve their country in battle so be it.

Kmarion wrote:

If they pass the same physical and performance test I'm an equal opportunity employer.
I dont think you are grasping what I am telling you.  Men and women are differant, that is just a fact that some people cant accept.  Women have different needs and when the shit hits the fan they have a way of making things much much worse.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

fitz8402 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

If they pass the same physical and performance test I'm an equal opportunity employer.
I dont think you are grasping what I am telling you.  Men and women are differant, that is just a fact that some people cant accept.  Women have different needs and when the shit hits the fan they have a way of making things much much worse.
I dont think you are grasping what I'm saying. If certain females are capable of performing as well or better than males both physically and mentally I have no problem. I'm not debating the inherent physical difference in the two. If they are able they should have the right, even if they are the minority. Surely there are plenty of males enlisted that don't meet your requirements.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida
I don't mind a female on my Front Line.

Lol!
15 more years! 15 more years!
The_Mac
+96|6227
It's true, but how are you going to tell all the dumbfuck liberals that?
They think the only difference is that a man has a penis and a women doesn't. Belligerent fools.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6458|The edge of sanity

The_Mac wrote:

They think the only difference is that a man has a penis and a women doesn't. Belligerent fools.
Dont forget the big hairy balls too.
fitz8402

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I dont think you are grasping what I'm saying. If certain females are capable of performing as well or better than males both physically and mentally I have no problem. I'm not debating the inherent physical difference in the two. If they are able they should have the right, even if they are the minority. Surely there are plenty of males enlisted that don't meet your requirements.
Let me spell it out for you.  Every month women have a little visitor.  This causes bleeding, bloating, mood swings and cramping just to name a few of the problems.  So even if she is GI Jane for the rest of the month she wont be worth a crap 20% of the time.  Last time I checked we dont have the ability to schedule firefights and forced marches into combat around womens "schedules".

Last edited by fitz8402 (2007-06-25 21:29:31)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker
If we could just take advantage of the mood swings at precisely the right time, they'd scare the shit outta the enemy.
The_Mac
+96|6227

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

The_Mac wrote:

Dont forget the big hairy balls too.
Sure, but that's besides the point.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

fitz8402 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Let me spell it out for you.  Every month women have a little visitor.  This causes bleeding, bloating, mood swings and cramping just to name a few of the problems.  So even if she is GI Jane for the rest of the month she wont be worth a crap 20% of the time.  Last time I checked we dont have the ability to schedule firefights and forced marches into combat around womens "schedules".
Again these women would need to be capable of handling their womanly functions while serving. Comprehend?

Your idea that it is impossible for all women to function 20 percent of the month is pretty funny. There are plenty of women who perform physical jobs every day of the year without having their menstrual cycle influence their work (Athletes, Postal workers, Construction...on and on...).
Xbone Stormsurgezz
fitz8402

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Let me spell it out for you.  Every month women have a little visitor.  This causes bleeding, bloating, mood swings and cramping just to name a few of the problems.  So even if she is GI Jane for the rest of the month she wont be worth a crap 20% of the time.  Last time I checked we dont have the ability to schedule firefights and forced marches into combat around women's "schedules".
Again these women would need to be capable of handling their womanly functions while serving. Comprehend?

Your idea that it is impossible for all women to function 20 percent of the month is pretty funny. There are plenty of women who perform physical jobs every day of the year without having their menstrual cycle influence their work (Athletes, Postal workers, Construction...on and on...).
Obviously you have absolutely 0 comprehension of what exactly an infantryman has to be capable of.  That being said their is really no point discussing this with somebody who is speaking from a position of ignorance.

Last edited by fitz8402 (2007-06-25 22:59:56)

DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
Meh, let them fight. The human race has endured for several million years, I'm sure Sally could go on a field op or two, get a bit dirty and live.
fitz8402

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Meh, let them fight. The human race has endured for several million years, I'm sure Sally could go on a field op or two, get a bit dirty and live.
I am not worried about them getting dirty or dying.  I just think it sucks that others will have to pick up their slack and may be injured or killed because of it.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2

fitz8402 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

I am not worried about them getting dirty or dying.  I just think it sucks that others will have to pick up their slack and may be injured or killed because of it.
I'd have to think that if they were able to choose 0311 as their MOS, and have made it to the battlefield, then they have finished all of the training they need, and will not be a burden to the unit in the least. Male or female, if you're a grunt (and not a dumbass, hopefully), you're there because you're willing and able.
fitz8402

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

I'd have to think that if they were able to choose 0311 as their MOS, and have made it to the battlefield, then they have finished all of the training they need, and will not be a burden to the unit in the least. Male or female, if you're a grunt (and not a dumbass, hopefully), you're there because you're willing and able.
Grunts have to pass the same pft as admin.  3 pullups, 60 crunches and a 28 min run.  Just because you are capable of minimun standards it doesnt mean you can cut the mustard.  If you are or were in I am sure you can think of several examples both male and female that didnt cut it.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
So all female Marines only meet the minimum? I'm sure there's a few with perfect 300's, more than a few Rifle Expert awards, and have actually been in combat. I think it's sad you believe that women couldn't cut it on the battlefield. I'm with a Seabee Reserve unit nowadays, and the CO is a former Marine. She's seen as much shit as I have and don't feel she's inferior in any way.

Whatever killer, believe what you want, obviously objectivity isn't a big thing for some.
fitz8402

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

So all female Marines only meet the minimum? I'm sure there's a few with perfect 300's, more than a few Rifle Expert awards, and have actually been in combat. I think it's sad you believe that women couldn't cut it on the battlefield. I'm with a Seabee Reserve unit nowadays, and the CO is a former Marine. She's seen as much shit as I have and don't feel she's inferior in any way.

Whatever killer, believe what you want, obviously objectivity isn't a big thing for some.
My problem isnt only with femaile marines and its not with all female marines.  I have no use for the males who cant hack it either.  I dont deny that there are exceptions I have never seen one though.  What I said was a generalization.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard