Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6825|Singapore

r0fl. I like the HJ-8 better
Rizen_Ji
+41|6772|200m out and smiling at you.
They're the same thing!
Charmin
+1|6729
uh it could be just me sucking at the TOW thing, having downed many choppers and crushed many vehicles of all sorts, but 1 shot 1 kill is new to me as far as tanks, apc's and AA's , All I know hitting them in the arse hurts most, but have never shot a tank with one shot.........please tell me where to hit in the future
Rizen_Ji
+41|6772|200m out and smiling at you.
front of the tank, dead on the treads.
Charmin
+1|6729
Last night at Karkand alone I shot 4 rounds at the front of a tank, what are these treads you talk about? I only know HULL/FUSELAGE, TRACKS, TURRET and TURRET BEARING, never heard of them treads before :S

Last edited by Charmin (2006-01-03 03:51:23)

freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6789

Charmin wrote:

Last night at Karkand alone I shot 4 rounds at the front of a tank, what are these treads you talk about? I only know HULL/FUSELAGE, TRACKS, TURRET and TURRET BEARING, never heard of them treads before :S
Tracks are also called Treads.
Charmin
+1|6729
okay, thankx ill give it a try, : )
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6816|Great Brown North
ive shot a jet with it before, he was coming in to shoot me with the guns and ran straight into it:)
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6864|Australia

TehSeraphim wrote:

CackNBallz wrote:

Most of my ground defence kills (except 30 or so which have been from artillery as a commander) have been from a TOW or a mounted MG (especially Wake facing the south beach).
Commander kills on ground d don't count towards your GR, so you wouldn't see them there

I've been working to become one of the top 20 ground defense guys in the world - call me a tard, but it's what I have - some have nube tubes, some have C4, I have the TOW missile.  (I'm currently number 203 - yay!)
8th here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard