HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6702|Germany
I don´t know, if it´s just my experience, but a lot of times when i join on official EA servers they swap me from one team to the other DURING the same round...
Does that suck or what ???
Sucks even more if your on the winning team and 3 minutes before the round ends the push you into the losing team...
Learned my lesson....no EA servers anymore.
Anybody else experienced that ?

Greetz, Tony
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6742|Netherlands
yeah it realy sucks
Chao2
+8|6707|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
ouch  i hate that, you work hard to do well on one team. Then get switched and have to undo all your hard work for another team.
cocoasdad
+0|6735
Or you switch to the team just as your last flag turns white and you get to take the loss without ever hitting the ground.
armin
+0|6749| Bosnia & Herzegovina
yeah, even if ur the commander, it swaps you... stupid...
dan500
+57|6840

armin wrote:

yeah, even if ur the commander, it swaps you... stupid...
Not anymore, unless an admin dose it
Zantar69
+0|6712
the easy way to avoid this is JOIN A FRIGGEN SQUAD!  The autobalance automatically selects lone wolfs to swap.  You won't get swapped if your in a squad or commander since there is always a robust selection of lone wolfs on most servers, plus you should be in a squad anyway to help your commander out.
bs6749
+3|6737
I found a fairly simple way of switching back.First figure out which point you want to spawn at. Second If you want an unlock select it before changing teams. Wait for the respawn countdown to reach 0. Quickly select the team and the kit (you should already selected your unlock in the "switched teams" respawn screen to save time). Next quickly select spawn point and hit enter. Done. You get better with more practice, but it works for me 90% of the time. Hope this helps.
KillerAFET
+3|6773|Abilene, Texas

Zantar69 wrote:

the easy way to avoid this is JOIN A FRIGGEN SQUAD!  The autobalance automatically selects lone wolfs to swap.  You won't get swapped if your in a squad or commander since there is always a robust selection of lone wolfs on most servers, plus you should be in a squad anyway to help your commander out.
Not extacly true, since the 1.03 patch prevents autobalance swaps on the commander and squad LEADERS.  Squad members may still be swapped on autobalance.

Last edited by KillerAFET (2005-12-17 20:38:04)

Sud
+0|6740

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard