Entertayner
+826|6563

British Toddler's IQ Puts Her in Stephen Hawking's League

A British 2-year-old versus Stephen Hawking: Who is smarter?

In the case of Georgia Brown, it's about a draw.

Brown, a young British girl with golden locks, has an IQ of 152 — which, proportionate to her age, puts her in the same intellectual league as the famed physicist, according to London's Daily Mail.

Click here to read the Daily Mail story.

Brown started crawling at five months; she was walking at nine months. At 14 months she was dressing herself, and just 18 months after her birth she was having full conversations.

What else can the toddler do? How about using the word "arrogant" in conversation?

After an outing to see Beauty and the Beast at a theater, she told her parents: "I didn't like Gaston (the villain). He was mean and arrogant."
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6735|FUCK UBISOFT

wow, shes gonna kill herself though, they all do
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Doc-DeAtH
+2|6492|Luton (UK)

Miguel diaz wrote:

Ys she going to kill herself?

Last edited by Doc-DeAtH (2007-06-24 16:44:27)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6828|Kubra, Damn it!

152 is nothing. Remember the IQ poll on here a few months back? Half the members on this site are apparently in the same range.
Lt.Fury20
+2|6525
What do you mean "We're cleverer than you," (you first sentence was grammatically incorrect sentence, so i fixed it for you. Also don't make up words). Are you saying that the young girl being as smart as Stephen Hawking means that you (British nation, certainly not yourself) are more intelligent than the rest of the world or a particular country? I do hope you know that even though its kind of unfair when both Stephen Hawking and the young prodigy are both British citizens, there are many other great mind around the globe that compare. By the way in life, success cannot be measure by intellect and wealth, but by true joy of the soul.

Last edited by Lt.Fury20 (2007-06-24 16:52:26)

Entertayner
+826|6563

The "We're clevererer than you." was a satire on the subject at hand and I agree that success can not be measured by intellect or wealth although in many cases it is easier to lead a more fulfilling life with those things.
twiistaaa
+87|6661|mexico

chittydog wrote:

152 is nothing. Remember the IQ poll on here a few months back? Half the members on this site are apparently in the same range.
lol yeah, the most brilliant minds love bf2 and its forums. what they dont love is studying for their phd's.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.

chittydog wrote:

If you'd have read it, it says that 152 FOR HER AGE is amazing. 152 for the age of BF2s'ers isn't so amazing.
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah

Lt.Fury20 wrote:

What do you mean "We're cleverer than you," (you first sentence was grammatically incorrect sentence, so i fixed it for you. Also don't make up words). Are you saying that the young girl being as smart as Stephen Hawking means that you (British nation, certainly not yourself) are more intelligent than the rest of the world or a particular country? I do hope you know that even though its kind of unfair when both Stephen Hawking and the young prodigy are both British citizens, there are many other great mind around the globe that compare. By the way in life, success cannot be measure by intellect and wealth, but by true joy of the soul.
If you can make a title interesting enough for people to read the contents that person has already won.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6504|Gold Coast
I smell BS. I bet she doesnt know the square root of 144. :S.

Really: That is fucking stupid. The kids 2 years old.

Last edited by KuSTaV (2007-06-24 18:59:27)

noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6362|Calgary, Canada

The#1Spot wrote:

Lt.Fury20 wrote:

If you can make a title interesting enough for people to read the contents that person has already won.
Agreed
twiistaaa
+87|6661|mexico

pirana6 wrote:

If you'd have read it, it says that 152 FOR HER AGE is amazing. 152 for the age of BF2s'ers isn't so amazing.
152 is still excellent for any age. pretentious jerk.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6750|06-01
thats one smart kid...
smarter than lots of my clients....
CloakedStarship
+76|6558
Our scientists made the atom bomb (We stole them from Europe) *hehehe*
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6619|Canada

pirana6 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

lol 152 is fucking amazing at any age man. 100-111 is avg for adults

IQ Range    frequency     Cumilative Frequency

100 to 111   50%             1 in 2 above 100
150 to 160   0.1%            1 in 1,100 above 150

http://www.geocities.com/rnseitz/Definition_of_IQ.html
chittydog
less busy

pirana6 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

You are joking, right?

Is he joking?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6512|Adelaide, South Australia

Entertayner wrote:

Brown started crawling at five months; she was walking at nine months. At 14 months she was dressing herself, and just 18 months after her birth she was having full conversations.

What else can the toddler do? How about using the word "arrogant" in conversation?
I could do all that at the same age...
chittydog
less busy

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

I could do all that at the same age...
Obviously, you're a BF2S user...
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6658|NT, like Mick Dundee

Entertayner wrote:

Brown, a young British girl with golden locks, has an IQ of 152 — which, proportionate to her age, puts her in the same intellectual league as the famed physicist, according to London's Daily Mail.

After an outing to see Beauty and the Beast at a theater, she told her parents: "I didn't like Gaston (the villain). He was mean and arrogant."
Pwnt. Crawling at five months too, walking at eight, talking in full conversations by 16 months. Wasn't dressing myself though. Must be a girl thing.

Anyway, I'm not that bright, bright enough but not a genius so I smell bullshit and hype. Fucking Daily Mail is only good for toilet paper.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-06-25 01:42:05)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Entertayner
+826|6563

KuSTaV wrote:

I smell BS. I bet she doesnt know the square root of 144. :S.

Really: That is fucking stupid. The kids 2 years old.
12?

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6714|Sydney, Australia

Miguel diaz wrote:

Nah, nah, nah... their family uses them in a money-murder plot...

... I've just finished reading "Over the Edge" by Jonathan Kellerman. Won't explain it, but it's a fucking awesome book.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England
2 fucking years old. When she's like 10 she'll probably turn into another Chav slut, they all do.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6387|Evilsville

Flecco wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Pwnt. Crawling at five months too, walking at eight, talking in full conversations by 16 months. Wasn't dressing myself though. Must be a girl thing.

Anyway, I'm not that bright, bright enough but not a genius so I smell bullshit and hype. Fucking Daily Mail is only good for toilet paper.
I also cralwed at 5 months and walked after 7 months.  Conversation, not a clue. I'll have to ask my parents.
weasel_thingo
+74|6319
does she even know what arrogant means?
if her parents use it then she will use it. she will probably just turn out to be a retarded slut, after her parents force her to do shit and then she rebels.
when you first walk and crawl doesnt really mean much at all.
it also said that she could tell the difference between colours, i could do that when i was her age(especially if i liked the colour etc) i was also putting on shoes too, what did i turn out to be, well i am just above average at school, but not by much.

what a load of shit.
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6608|Kent, UK

weasel_thingo wrote:

does she even know what arrogant means?
if her parents use it then she will use it. she will probably just turn out to be a retarded slut, after her parents force her to do shit and then she rebels.
when you first walk and crawl doesnt really mean much at all.
it also said that she could tell the difference between colours, i could do that when i was her age(especially if i liked the colour etc) i was also putting on shoes too, what did i turn out to be, well i am just above average at school, but not by much.

what a load of shit.
you're a meanie

in other news, look what i found:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a … ge_id=1770

Last edited by Fosterthelegend (2007-06-25 03:42:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard