ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6385|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

joker8baller wrote:

? Very very very few of my guns have tips Don't need em here either.

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Hehe, you live in teh US, can tell from the tips ^^ We don't need them here , lucky me... Since all live firearms are banned, airsot is really popular. So the police knows that it's not a real gun you're pointing at them
yeah it's required by law that we have the orange tips, but a lot of people just paint them over to look better.  but i like to keep mine on, better to be safe than sorry (or dead) when a cop comes around
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6221|Winland

ceslayer23 wrote:

joker8baller wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Hehe, you live in teh US, can tell from the tips ^^ We don't need them here , lucky me... Since all live firearms are banned, airsot is really popular. So the police knows that it's not a real gun you're pointing at them
yeah it's required by law that we have the orange tips, but a lot of people just paint them over to look better.  but i like to keep mine on, better to be safe than sorry (or dead) when a cop comes around
Indeed. Now I'm gonna eat a pizza, back soon
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6502| Texas
i could barely even finish the video because the kid wouldnt hold that damn gun still. he just kept shaking it around and pretending to shoot

but still pretty funny nice find
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6313|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I love his shirt.

And the Halo 2 bit.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
specops10-4
+108|6767|In the hills
Wow, what a nub-tard!  I don't mind if kids play the sport, I just wish thet would not be so stupid as to post videos on youtube making airsoft look incredibly lame.

Yesterday I went to my first real airsoft event with over 100 people.  It was fucking amazing, I had a CASLR105, upgraded to shoot around 380-400FPS, and I had one of the cheapest guns there!

And for all those paintball lovers out there, who seem to despise airsoft (for almost no reason at all), I played paintball today!  And I liked it, woo, you can like TWO things at the same time, WOO!!!!!
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6221|Winland

cowami wrote:

I love his shirt.

And the Halo 2 bit.
YAY!!!!! COWAMI COMMENTED ON MY TOPIC!!!! Such an honnor!

BTW I'm out of pizza
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6502| Texas

specops10-4 wrote:

And for all those paintball lovers out there, who seem to despise airsoft (for almost no reason at all), I played paintball today!  And I liked it, woo, you can like TWO things at the same time, WOO!!!!!
i've never understood that. i have no problem playing both

Freezer7Pro wrote:

BTW I'm out of pizza
that sucks
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6313|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Freezer7Pro wrote:

cowami wrote:

I love his shirt.

And the Halo 2 bit.

BTW I'm out of pizza
You're welcome?

I'd probably (can you say M16 with M203, anyone?) have an airsoft gun, but:

1. I doubt the parents would let me, for fear of shooting myself.
2. I'd probably wind up shooting myself in the eye, somehow.

Then again, I'd probably have it easy, since my uncle's a detective in the NYPD.

By the way, you spelled "honor" wrong.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6418|The Gem Saloon

Freezer7Pro wrote:

cowami wrote:

I love his shirt.

And the Halo 2 bit.

BTW I'm out of pizza
lol you honor people by posting in the thread
joker8baller
+68|6690

ceslayer23 wrote:

joker8baller wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Nope. It's only to transport across state borders. You don't need an orange tip.
Ryan
+1,230|6867|Alberta, Canada

It's called a foregrip you nano penguin noob.

edit: Cyber Defender of what? World Peace? Ha!

Last edited by Ryan (2007-06-24 18:44:02)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6221|Winland

Ryan wrote:

It's called a foregrip you nano penguin noob.

edit: Cyber Defender of what? World Peace? Ha!
Post that on Youtube instead, so that he'll see it, and remove it XD
Qrite
sup g
+79|6198|Ohio
i have a UTG m324  and some shitty pistols.  i taped my snipers hop up with teflon tape so less air escapes.  raise its FPS by about 80.  I also play paintball which is an assload of fun too.  Especially how it actually hurts compared to airsoft.  i was playing my dumbass cousin 1 on 1 and after we finished playing he was shooting out the C02 because supposedly no paintballs were left.  After shooting it a good 10 times he starts shooting at my face with just the C02 just coming out.  ( our masks are off because we were done for the time being) then one paintball left in the hopper falls down  inside the gun and  hits me in the face about half an inch from my eye.  i thought it was a piece of metal from the gun or something until i touch my cheek and there yellow ( paint) and red (blood). the worst part was the swelling though, my eye swelled shut.  anyways...

paintball>airsoft
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6706|The Lou

joker8baller wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

lmao, airsoft is gay and cheap.
Yes. Let's go play with tuberware and paintball?

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262 … C00163.jpg

Can I shoot with my gun then?
Tuberware?

If you gun works, then I guess you can shoot it...
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6730
That was not even entertaining.
USARANGER01
+35|6671|America
that made my night
lol
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6221|Winland

Shit... I forgot to come here and check for a month... LoLz... Thanks for all comments, and I'm still out of pizza
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6766|FUCK UBISOFT

bumping?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6377|West NY
It said the video was no longer available...couldn't watch it.
agent146
+127|6410|Jesus Land aka Canada

Noobpatty wrote:

It said the video was no longer available...couldn't watch it.
ya sad i wanted to watch it. because the "see through shit" is not airsoft...its just.....sad....
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6833|Marathon, Florida Keys
Hey, i was looking at that AWP on airsplat.com. Would you recommend it?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
joker8baller
+68|6690
Get the UTG not the WELL. UTG Shadow Ops sniper L96A1... Better than the WELL.
mafropetee
+18|6167|Altamonte Springs, FL
man i wanted to watch it too.

anyway as soon as i get the money, im getting this and a scope to throw on it, and maybe one of these. then i can be like "BF2 SNIPER KIT FTW!"

in fact, why not make it complete with a few of these? lol
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6221|Winland

The video is unavailable, I guess he got so flamed that he removed it... LoLz... I added a short description thoiugh.

Lawls at the Claymores!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6679|Brisbane, Australia

Fucking hell. I'd love to have an airsoft gun

But here in gun-nazi Australia, Airsoft guns are class A firearms which puts them in with break-action shotguns and rimfire rifles.

I can only imagine what its like for NZ.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard