Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6203|Winland

I was browsing on YouTube, and stumbeled upon this video... For those who can't see it, he's reviewing a C-THRU Steyr AUG mini... The best part is that he's DEAD SERIOUS! I laughed so hard watching this!

AND PLEASE, DO NOT START FLAMING AROUND LIKE "PAINTBALL PWNZ AIRSOFT"!!! PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE!!! YOU LIKE BIG BLOBS THAT LEAVE HIT REG, I LIKE REALISTIC GUNS THAT DON'T!

Unfourtunatly, this video has become unavailable, so here's what it's all about:

An ~10 year old kid is "reviewing" a 150FPS c-thru mini steyr AUG, calling it "Cyber gun, Defender of World Peace gun" and thinks it's really good that his 25cm long gun has a orange tip, because THE POLICE can't arrest him for a owning something like this https://www.airsplat.com/Images/EM-UM-606.jpg
that's made out of CLEAR PLASTIC! He also recommends the gun to all airsofters, except those that wanna go "real-pro". He also points at the trigger guard, and says that he think it's the gun from HALO2, because the trigger gauard looks alike. Twice. He points to the magazine, and thinks it's a really annoying thing, and he doesn't understand why they added it. And the best feature of the gun is that the scope isn't a real scope, but it's where teh BBs are! He has a really high and annoying voice, and a shirt that sais "Nano-Penguins".... That guy is like an immature variant of me, LoLz, But I don't upload videos of me "reviewing" stuff on YouTube...

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-17 23:58:02)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
icecold2510
+31|6300
I had a hard time watching it.... the dude's voice is annoying and the all the ums.... and the weird sounds and all the pauses....

It's broken and not that good from what I see from the review but he said he recommends it?
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6689|The Lou
lmao, airsoft is gay and cheap.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon

HURLEY wrote:

ya, thats the part i find funny.....well that and your sig you freak......thats what happens when you live in da hood
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

HURLEY wrote:

I'm an airsofter, as you can see from my sig. Yes, airsofts like this one are gay and cheap, but the good ones are not. Simply. Plesae don't start a flamewar.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6226|cs_connecticut‬‭
What kind of gun do you have Freezer?
aLeX
.?
+160|6337|:D

"The cyber gun, defender of world peace gun?" Sounds fucking awesome!

Shame about the 4xAA batteries, i cant watch anymore.. Oh wait it's colours are nice too; orange tip = the police can't arrest you
l41e
+677|6654

I so want to see that kid go up against an Inokatsu or STAR with his "awesome" Cybergun "Defender of World Peace" mini.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

What kind of gun do you have Freezer?
I don't have so much resources, but so far, I have a second hand JG M4A1 AEG, that unfourtunatly broke some time ago, but I'm getting a new one. I also have a KWC Sig Sauer P226 spring pistol, 16 000 shots+ fired
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6367|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
airsoft pawns all!

i got a UTG MP5, and a UTG MK96 (actually really good)
Parker
isteal

ceslayer23 wrote:

airsoft pawns all!

real guns>airsoft.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

Parker wrote:

ceslayer23 wrote:

airsoft pawns all!

real guns>airsoft.
Where I live, Airsoft>real guns. Because real guns = 100% banned.
Parker
isteal

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Parker wrote:

ceslayer23 wrote:

airsoft pawns all!

real guns>airsoft.
sucks for you my friend.
i started with airsoft when i was a kid, now i get to shoot machine guns.
its great experience while you are under age, or in your case, somewhere you cant access guns.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

Parker wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Parker wrote:

real guns>airsoft.
sucks for you my friend.
i started with airsoft when i was a kid, now i get to shoot machine guns.
its great experience while you are under age, or in your case, somewhere you cant access guns.
Indeed. BTW in my case, both fit in
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6602|Michigan, USA
Wow!  "It looks like a gun that would be in Halo 2 Because of this *points to trigger guard*"  That statement alone makes this review stupid.  OMGZ! a trigger guard! must be halo 2!!!!

Made my evening +1
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

r2zoo wrote:

Wow!  "It looks like a gun that would be in Halo 2 Because of this *points to trigger guard*"  That statement alone makes this review stupid.  OMGZ! a trigger guard! must be halo 2!!!!

Made my evening +1
He's indeed hilarious! Thanks for the Karma BTW
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6333|USA Biznatch!
Dumbass kids. So many things wrong. "Im gonna buy a huge jar of blue bbs and like reuse them!!". Don't reuse bbs! Wow seriously minis suck they are good if your like 5? Anyways immature little kiddies and guns don't mix. But LOL!! For all those who think airsoft is lame don't base it off of this as this gun sucks. Get a good one and get a good match going it's a blast!
joker8baller
+68|6673

HURLEY wrote:

Yes. Let's go play with tuberware and paintball?

https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/ShiroSham/DSC00163.jpg

Can I shoot with my gun then?

Last edited by joker8baller (2007-06-24 17:56:01)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

r2zoo wrote:

Made my evening +1
and this is the secondary handle

wow, this kid thinks he knows what hes talking about but he has absolutely no idea.

why do kids under 10 feel the need to make fools of themselves on the internet?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD
That was fuckin funny and he sounds like a girl, lmao.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6367|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
my guns

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/cbury/Picture009.jpg
joker8baller
+68|6673
Lol. UTG MP5 and UTG L96?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

Hehe, you live in teh US, can tell from the tips ^^ We don't need them here , lucky me... Since all live firearms are banned, airsot is really popular. So the police knows that it's not a real gun you're pointing at them
joker8baller
+68|6673
? Very very very few of my guns have tips Don't need em here either.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Hehe, you live in teh US, can tell from the tips ^^ We don't need them here , lucky me... Since all live firearms are banned, airsot is really popular. So the police knows that it's not a real gun you're pointing at them
yes, but if it was...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard