']['error
Banned
+630|6660|The Netherlands
great vid! loved the m95 and tank shots!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6289
Holy moly DUDE!!!!!!Nice CQC sniping,and when u pwned that g36e noob with the M24 on cqc,crap that was pretty humilliating lol
BUT!

I have my doubts about these long range sraw shots...I mean its pretty hard to guide a missile while u cant see where it goes,and hit 2 jets with it WTF MAN!!!!!!These shots only work at 0,000000001%,so what is going on,you are an extremely(but extremely) lucky bitch or smt else is going on...u know what i mean

At the end of the day,that was a pretty cool vid.But these shots i mentioned above still trouble me
xkullx
+105|6229

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Holy moly DUDE!!!!!!Nice CQC sniping,and when u pwned that g36e noob with the M24 on cqc,crap that was pretty humilliating lol
BUT!

I have my doubts about these long range sraw shots...I mean its pretty hard to guide a missile while u cant see where it goes,and hit 2 jets with it WTF MAN!!!!!!These shots only work at 0,000000001%,so what is going on,you are an extremely(but extremely) lucky bitch or smt else is going on...u know what i mean

At the end of the day,that was a pretty cool vid.But these shots i mentioned above still trouble me
Those Sraw/eryx shots arent guided, those are pixeled.
Try to shoot a sraw and quickly change to mp5 right after, if you look at the rocket you`ll see that it goes straightforward and starts to drop after a while, that way one can basicly take out targets one does not see.
Just takes practice
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6421|Earth
That is one freaking awesome video. Using the tank as an anti-helicopter vehicle defies the rules of combat, and you did it perfectly. The transitions were all amazing and fit well. The M95 shots were great. Also the music is freaking awesome. I can't watch a video that has terrible music. Great vid. +1 fo sho.
Signature
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6519|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Please explain to me what Pixling?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6506|Gogledd Cymru

One, if not the best bf2 vid ive seen, great editing and great skills +1
xkullx
+105|6229

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Pixling in the Battlefield sense i basicly that one aims at a predefined spot to hit a specific postion or target.

One of the easiest pixels i know of is to aim with the sniper rifle at 200+ meters then change to pistol without altering the crosshair, and shoot.
When u have the pistol out at that range you do not see anything, but when predefining the pixel with the sniper rifle you can hit targets who are basicly invisible.

Any gun can be used to pixel with, allthough the most popular pixels is done with AT and Tow, especially in Clan Matches to for instance pixel out the spawning Heli on central island on Zatar Wetlands so that the enemy does not get the heli up, on such maps pixling is vital to regain control.

Last edited by xkullx (2007-07-02 08:48:18)

Krupp23
+2|6235
Yeah, well done video.
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6335
very nice shots
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6519|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

xkullx wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Pixling in the Battlefield sense i basicly that one aims at a predefined spot to hit a specific postion or target.

One of the easiest pixels i know of is to aim with the sniper rifle at 200+ meters then change to pistol without altering the crosshair, and shoot.
When u have the pistol out at that range you do not see anything, but when predefining the pixel with the sniper rifle you can hit targets who are basicly invisible.

Any gun can be used to pixel with, allthough the most popular pixels is done with AT and Tow, especially in Clan Matches to for instance pixel out the spawning Heli on central island on Zatar Wetlands so that the enemy does not get the heli up, on such maps pixling is vital to regain control.
Okay. Thank you mate! Great movie by the way, loved the graphics, loved the music, loved everything. ; That makes a +1
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6302|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Oh. Oh my.

I don't think words can explain my utter disbelief and amazement.
zeidmaan
+234|6431|Vienna

Video is just excellent I have to say. But I have a question. Have you played A LOT of Counter Strike by any chance ?
That Karkand part is very CSish.... I think you used iron sights only once and also some very nice unscoped sniper shots. Thats what reminds me of CS.
xkullx
+105|6229

zeidmaan wrote:

Video is just excellent I have to say. But I have a question. Have you played A LOT of Counter Strike by any chance ?
That Karkand part is very CSish.... I think you used iron sights only once and also some very nice unscoped sniper shots. Thats what reminds me of CS.
Yeah ure quite right, I played Cs at high level, and mostly used AWP, so I have brought with me what i learned there to bf2.
In a short while Sniper Guided 3 is ready, featuring even more cs like frags, if sniping is what you like you should cheak it out when its released.
Shakez
+39|6186
I like the Eryx//SRAW shots
RealBomber
+1|6320|Norway
Very nice

Last edited by RealBomber (2007-07-02 23:36:51)

Djbrown
+129|6513|Adelaide, Aussieland
That was incredible,
everything was very professional,

but the f35s on dragon valley (like 2 minutes worth) was out of place. anyone can spam a2A missiles and get lucky against the j10s.
Agradhan
+26|6295|Sweden
Great movie! Nicely edited and fun to watch. The only thing I didn't like was the victory dance thing... but whatever! 1 karma for you!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard