K.Arathorn
+4|6739|Sweden
Anyone more who have a ban on Sovereign Forces Server?

I've read the rules and played by them. Have been kick for reasons like CARTILLERY when trying to sort my team mates problem (sending them an vehicle from above) and the enemy has (probably) been to close to it. I've seen =SF= admin TK for an A-10 on Operation Road Rage... ...was playing yesterday, wasn't kicked (probably TK some people when utilazing the A-10s capacity... ...who knows)... ...and today when trying to login I was banned.

I do admit the policy is good and will keep that server outstanding clean (maybe to clean) but when playing daily, and done so for 2y I never seen anything like it... ...accidents do happen, you crashes into different flying and no flying things, you TK and other bad stuff... ...so anyone who been there, played fairly by the rules and have a ban?

Brg
//K.Arathorn
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6562|England

Ive literally just come off of their AF server after some fantastic rounds in the AA on Midnight Sun and Armour/Mi28 on Harvest.

They seem fair and fine to me. Never had a problem with them, but them Im not a regular there. They certainly did their job in dealing with one complete faggot (a Captain at that) who thought the US were not allowed to attack the MEC helipads on Harvest...

I suggest you take it up on their website/forums: http://www.sovereign-forces.com/
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6525|stalker.
I've been banned 3 times for ''HACKING''
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6562|England

swe:D wrote:

What, more 100/0's in the MD530?!
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6525|stalker.

Snake wrote:

swe:D wrote:

What, more 100/0's in the MD530?!
K.Arathorn
+4|6739|Sweden
I've mailed them with my thoughts, it is a good server/servers clean from moorons and so. See if they will lift the baan.

Brg
//K.Arathorn
K.Arathorn
+4|6739|Sweden
swe:D and did you hack? ;-)

Last edited by K.Arathorn (2007-06-24 14:38:27)

fitz8402
+10|6607|The Halls of Montezuma
I play on that server daily and have been kicked twice.  Once because an admin wasnt happy with the way I was commanding i.e. not giving him a supply drop and once for a force TK which never happened.   I honestly believe the second one was just a mistake.  I believe the SF server is one of the better ones I have played on.  I do disagree with their no attacking uncap bases policy because it gives the U.S. an unfair advantage on harvest but I still follow the rule.
K.Arathorn
+4|6739|Sweden
I'm now unbanned since a couple of days... ...still I don't know why I was banned nor do I know w´hy I was unbanned, but that's a smaller problem.

...and yes, I do agree that SF is one of the best servers, someone is actually taking care of missbehavior etc.

thx for your postings... ...snale & fitz8402.

Brg
//K.Arathorn

Last edited by K.Arathorn (2007-06-28 15:09:43)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6562|England

K.Arathorn wrote:

Brg
//K.Arathorn
Wrong animal my friend
Tinyjoe
+0|6151

K.Arathorn wrote:

I'm now unbanned since a couple of days... ...still I don't know why I was banned nor do I know w´hy I was unbanned, but that's a smaller problem.

...and yes, I do agree that SF is one of the best servers, someone is actually taking care of missbehavior etc.

Brg
//K.Arathorn
sometimes the admins on various servers have banned the wrong person if your name is next to the one they were trying to ban.it's just an accident which most time's they correct and by posting in their forum also helps them to catch the mistake.
have had it happen before and they actually appoligized and said they wouldn't have realized the mistake if it wasn't for the post in forum.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

No experience there, but I had to laugh at some of the stuff I've gotten from Raging Rebels. "It just..makes...sense...."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard