Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6507|Kamloops, BC Canada
Ya I got home from work at midnight then went out drinking. I came home at 6am to find my front door wide open. When I went out onto my patio I saw a police officer standing around a whole pile of my shit.

Apparently my place was the second place he went to. Lucky for me the people at the first place called the cops. So they caught him outside my place in some bushes (He had started making piles of my stuff outside).The police dog chewed him up a bit

But holy shit.... I have never had anything like this EVER even similar to this.

Apparently I'm lucky that I didn't actually lose anything.

And when they caught him he had some of my things on his person. My MP3 player, my roomates chopsticks (WTF) and a really really old pizza slicer that my mom had bought in the 80s...

&Yes he actually tried to steal my old crappy shitty pizza slicer + chopsticks (me and the cops had a good laugh at that).

Best part is that even though something like this has never ever happened to me....  just last week I had purchased insurance for my possessions ...

Now its 8:15am and I'm going to bed. I plan to wipe the fingerprinting dust off my stuff when I wake up.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
Too bad you couldn't kick the shit out of him/kill him/cut him up. Damn Po-lice not letting you kill criminals.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6304|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Chopsticks? What the hell was he thinking?
samfink
+31|6573
that sucks, I've had my house burgled twice, lost an original playstation both times and that was it. exept my parents lost a fair amount, and the cops couldn't find any usable evidence. we now have a monitored alarm connected to the local police station, so if the assholes come back, the cops will be there quickly, and catch the bastards.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6320
That sucks.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6501|P-way, NJ
dude chopsticks are worth a shit full of money!!!!!
velocitychaos
+26|6514|Brisbane Australia

samfink wrote:

that sucks, I've had my house burgled twice, lost an original playstation both times and that was it. exept my parents lost a fair amount, and the cops couldn't find any usable evidence. we now have a monitored alarm connected to the local police station, so if the assholes come back, the cops will be there quickly, and catch the bastards.
Dude...hate to break it to ya but the cops are likely never to come running to a break and enter, you can bet yer ass they have WAY more important things to do...well that's what they'll tell you.
I was broken into, first time we lost heaps, i lost a $2.5k guitar + heaps of shit you can't replace...cops told us the best thing is to get house/contents insurance coz if it happens again you can get stuff back and sure enough....6 months later got ripped again but this time we had all our old shit replaced with new stuff...still doesn't feel good, so we moved.
Monitored alarms...Pffft get a feirce dog and noisy pebbles in front of your house covering access to your back gate.

Oh and the chop sticks, he wouldn't have kept them.....you would have gotten a photo of your chop sticks half way up some dudes ass posted to you 3 months later!

Last edited by velocitychaos (2007-06-24 08:28:02)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

dude chopsticks are worth a shit full of money!!!!!
Seriously, they are like 50 cents here. YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN BUY WITH THAT MONEY!?!@!@@ TWO COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
samfink
+31|6573

velocitychaos wrote:

samfink wrote:

Dude...hate to break it to ya but the cops are likely never to come running to a break and enter, you can bet yer ass they have WAY more important things to do...well that's what they'll tell you.
I was broken into, first time we lost heaps, i lost a $2.5k guitar + heaps of shit you can't replace...cops told us the best thing is to get house/contents insurance coz if it happens again you can get stuff back and sure enough....6 months later got ripped again but this time we had all our old shit replaced with new stuff...still doesn't feel good, so we moved.
Monitored alarms...Pffft get a feirce dog and noisy pebbles in front of your house covering access to your back gate.

Oh and the chop sticks, he wouldn't have kept them.....you would have gotten a photo of your chop sticks half way up some dudes ass posted to you 3 months later!
they won't come running to an ordinary alarm ( they require a call first), but a monitored alarm will, as a matter of police policy, unless you ahve over 5 false alarms (I think that's the number, anyway)
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6481|Tyne & Wear, England

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

Ya I got home from work at midnight then went out drinking. I came home at 6am to find my front door wide open. When I went out onto my patio I saw a police officer standing around a whole pile of my shit.
That police officer has issues.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Nintendogamer
+72|6605|Chelmsford, UK
I had 3 bikes stolen out of my garage, all within 15 minutes, I was at home as well, the insurance company replaced them but a few weeks later my little bros bike (given to him by the insurance company) was stolen as well.

the annoying thing is, some pikey twat is still using my bike that was stolen, i've seen it locked up down town, but i went into HMV and a when i returned it was gone again.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6215|Winland

Mmm.... Having unwanted guests isn't fun... I've gotten my bike stolen four times, three of them having it outside my door the next day, all beaten up! A fucking 400€ bike, and they just steal it "to-steal"! Fucking asses, those burglar bitches! Once we had people in our apartment too, they drilled a hole in my 17" LCD screen with my drilling machine that was lying around and took my secondary computer. They also smoked in our bathroom so it smelled smoke a week after that!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6570|Scotland
Im from scotland, we dont ever, EVER get any thing like thart. Hell if a police car goes by we all poitn and stare.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6662

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Chopsticks? What the hell was he thinking?
dinner?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6537|Adelaide, South Australia

I had a friend who had the springs off his trampoline stolen
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6543|South Florida

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

just last week I had purchased insurance for my possessions ...
That sounds awefully like fraud. Lol. Think of it in the eyes of the Insurance place. Your lucky he hit the other neighbor too.
15 more years! 15 more years!
zomghaxor
Banned
+12|6215|h4X city , Qc / Trojan
always, always keep a shotgun in your pocket !
Canadian_Sniper_X

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

That sounds awefully like fraud.
That's exactly what I thought =P
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6600|MANCHESTERRR

zomghaxor wrote:

always, always keep a shotgun in your pocket !
you just went too far with ure sig.
twiistaaa
+87|6687|mexico

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

and a really really old pizza slicer that my mom had bought in the 80s...
haha we have an 80s one my mum bought to. everytime i look at it i remember making pizza and watching original transformers as a kid.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6861|Reykjavík, Iceland.
There's one good thing about living on the third floor of an apartment building.

Why bother breaking into the third floor and carrying all the shit down the stairs when they can just do the first floor?
Canadian_Sniper_X
Well the cops gave me the guys last name. So I'm gonna start asking all the little punk kids I know if they know him. Then me and my buddy can go teach him a lesson.

The dumb thing is apparently his record is clean and he isn't going to be punished at all for the crime... so... alternate forms may be required
buttersIRL
+17|6616
Chop-sticks, MP3 player and a pizza slicer ?  hmm, sounds like MacGyver is on the loose again.

or he stole some food from the first house and thet were chinese-italians !
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6776|06-01

buttersIRL wrote:

Chop-sticks, MP3 player and a pizza slicer ?  hmm, sounds like MacGyver is on the loose again.

or he stole some food from the first house and thet were chinese-italians !
lolsauce!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6674|Brisbane, Australia

Good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard