Oh right...
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6540|Valhalla
Thats nice... Yay you?
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6602|Michigan, USA
Gratz?  Youll either love it or go back to BF2 complaing about every feautre of 2142, enjoy!
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6459|Ontario, Canada
It blows doesn't it, Deep inside you know it's true.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6698|Calgary
I started playing it yesterday, its not that bad.
r2zoo
+126|6602|Michigan, USA

d4rkst4r wrote:

It blows doesn't it, Deep inside you know it's true.
Necessary, why?
Rogue_granny
+22|6572
A lot of players don't give 2142 a chance as I would agree it does blow at the beginning, but once you have a few unlocks under your belt it does get better. Also if your going by the game from the Demo you wont get a feel for it at all, as once you start getting your unlock it does start to become great fun. Now don’t get me wrong  I loved BF2 but I think 2142 also rocks and after playing QWET Beta I still think 2142 rocks but we need more maps as the ones we have are getting boring. While BF2 is still a great game and you only have to look at my stats to see how much I enjoyed it, I went on it today after not playing it for a month or so and was lucky enough to spawn with a mig in the hanger on a full 64 server, so of course I jumped in the mig and was just about to take off a BOOM, teamkilled by a prick in a anti tank kit just because I got there first, now this type of shit I rarely if ever see on 2142, also the amount of bitching on BF2 is staggering, all the servers that I was on had  players  just flaming each another for there game play and it shows when BF2  noobs come on this forum and start flaming 2142. Getting 2142 I think you will enjoy it if you give it half a chance.
HSG
+23|6480|British Columbia, Canada
compared to bf2, 2142 i shit.
link52787
+29|6528
enjoy it while you can.

There are less and less servers around.  There is still a healthy amount of servers just less than what it use to be.
r2zoo
+126|6602|Michigan, USA

HSG wrote:

Yep, id expect that kind of a comment, non sensical.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6508|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Rogue_granny wrote:

A lot of players don't give 2142 a chance as I would agree it does blow at the beginning, but once you have a few unlocks under your belt it does get better. Also if your going by the game from the Demo you wont get a feel for it at all, as once you start getting your unlock it does start to become great fun. Now don’t get me wrong  I loved BF2 but I think 2142 also rocks and after playing QWET Beta I still think 2142 rocks but we need more maps as the ones we have are getting boring. While BF2 is still a great game and you only have to look at my stats to see how much I enjoyed it, I went on it today after not playing it for a month or so and was lucky enough to spawn with a mig in the hanger on a full 64 server, so of course I jumped in the mig and was just about to take off a BOOM, teamkilled by a prick in a anti tank kit just because I got there first, now this type of shit I rarely if ever see on 2142, also the amount of bitching on BF2 is staggering, all the servers that I was on had  players  just flaming each another for there game play and it shows when BF2  noobs come on this forum and start flaming 2142. Getting 2142 I think you will enjoy it if you give it half a chance.
I totally agree with Rogue_granny there
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS

HSG wrote:

2142 i shit.

Inspirational.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6508|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Spark wrote:

HSG wrote:

2142 i shit.
B.M.T.M.S - Big Mistake There Mr. Spark
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6753|The United Center

Rogue_granny wrote:

Agreed.  When 2142 first came out, I really didn't like it that much.  Now that I've been playing it a bit more, I like it...a lot.  It's definitely a fun game.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6295|Pacific NW, USA
BF2142 gives me migrane headaches, so i stopped playing it.   

I like BF2 better but 2142 isn't as bad as some people say it is.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Spark wrote:

HSG wrote:

2142 i shit.
Mr Spark?

I feel honoured.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
link52787
+29|6528

PigPopTart wrote:

BF2142 gives me migrane headaches, so i stopped playing it.   

I like BF2 better but 2142 isn't as bad as some people say it is.
The only thing I don't like about the game is the damn orbital strikes, they don't hit anything and at the same time they last too long.  I wouldn't mind if it last longer but damnit it should hit some thing other than air.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6241|Bristol

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Spark wrote:

HSG wrote:

2142 i shit.
yep your wrong Spark
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51
Just one thing:

GET THE CLARK SHOTGUN FOR SUPPORT DAMMIT!!!

Na seriously, that gun + nades + a medic covering your back = ownage.
That gun + nades + killing a medic so you can medic yourself = even more ownage.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6643|USA
I Think Bf2142 Is Better Than Bf2!!!!!! We Actually Get Updates!!!!! I <3 Teamwork And U Actually Get Points For Following Orders!
Magius5.0
+106|6387|UMass Amherst
2142 FTW.  I don't see the same level of stupidity I see in BF2, where anyone and everyone is a vehicle whoring prick who will TK for a jetankopter (that's right bitches, say that mouthful!  Jets + Tanks + Choppers!!) or at the very least, blow your ass up for waiting in line to get the vehicle first.  BF2142, everyone's so much less of an asshat, at the very least.  Can't say they're more intelligent, considering the massive amount of knife kills I get, heh heh.
Longbow
+163|6653|Odessa, Ukraine

Magius5.0 wrote:

2142 FTW.  I don't see the same level of stupidity I see in BF2, where anyone and everyone is a vehicle whoring prick who will TK for a jetankopter (that's right bitches, say that mouthful!  Jets + Tanks + Choppers!!) or at the very least, blow your ass up for waiting in line to get the vehicle first.  BF2142, everyone's so much less of an asshat, at the very least.  Can't say they're more intelligent, considering the massive amount of knife kills I get, heh heh.
And less skill level that 2142 players have...I've played for about 200 hours and encountered max 10 competetive enemies .
Rogue_granny
+22|6572

Longbow wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

And less skill level that 2142 players have...I've played for about 200 hours and encountered max 10 competetive enemies .
LMAO, would you listen to yer man.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6563|Brisbane, Aus

Magius5.0 wrote:

dam, what servers you play on? why do I always get surrounded by noobs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard