Ratzinger
+43|6421|Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Religion is dumb.
The bible is very fictional.
Gay men are just weird and need there own island. But it would die out quickly because they can't reproduce.
American muscle is much better then jap ricers.
America may not be perfect but it's still the best country in the world.
The species is doomed to extinction, going by this.....
jord
+2,382|6707|The North, beyond the wall.
I don't get what you're trying to do.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6682|pimelteror.de

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Religion is dumb.
qft

the rest is just bullshit
bobby177
+129|6503|Texas.. getting out asap
yes yes no no no
logitech23
Banned
+3|6182
i actually agree to all of that

yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6694|NT, like Mick Dundee

https://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/dennis/20060831/10/762834065-aston-martin-db9-sports-pack.jpg
https://www.picturelane.com/cars/astonmartin/db6vantagevolante/aston-martin_db6-vantage-volante_1967_02.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/Aston_Martin_DB_AR1.jpg/800px-Aston_Martin_DB_AR1.jpg
https://www.the-car-club.co.uk/Images/Pictures/Aston-Martin-Vanquish-V12-%5BMotorShows-2004%5D-600.jpg
https://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/dennis/20061116/11/3536659520-aston-martin-s-future.jpg

Edit.

Pity I can't afford any of the new models, let alone restoring an older one. Probably never will be able to either. Ha.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-06-23 21:02:11)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6599|Portland, OR, USA

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Religion is dumb.
Gay men are just weird and need there own island. But it would die out quickly because they can't reproduce.
Some religion is dumb.  I think the overall moral basis of some religion is decent.

Probably.

Intolerant much?

Who gives a shit?  Both are unusable without gasoline.

Only lived in America, so I really have nothing to compare to.  Canada was alright though.  I do hear great things about Sweden though.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6600|USA
i think i speak for everyone when i say SHUT THE FUCK UP. this is why people hate the rest of us.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6674
no
no
no
no
yes
geNius
..!.,
+144|6471|SoCal
That's not a great example, since they are now owned by Ford (hence their comeback).
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6687|California
1. Religion is dumb?... I didnt know it had a brain.

2. Best sci fi ever written.

3. Might work... although gays recruit not reproduce....

4. So... light travels faster than anything...

5. America... fuck yeah.
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6255|Mildura, Aus
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6194|California
i dont understand why people flame religion, let people have their choice, but whatever

dont be such a homo-phobe (except bi people, omg, make up your mind, swing one way or the other, i dont really care what way you go, just pick one way, be decisive)

Oh, and america is not necessarily the best country, just one of the most industrialized with the most amount of consumer goods, but hey whatever
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6420

Speaking for everyone?  No.
Speaking for one's self and with the purpose of seeking attention?  Yes.

This comes close to having an inferiority complex mixed with ADD.  At least it's not in the D&ST section.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-06-23 21:28:06)

twiistaaa
+87|6698|mexico

weerdfoo1 wrote:

i dont understand why people flame religion, let people have their choice,
because it leads to other problems. if people used religion like they said they would, such as a guide for personal morality and ethics it would be fine. but alot of religious people seem to take this personal opinion outside, thinking its ok to impose it on other people by restricting and censoring things for no real reason beyond their "beliefs" through politics and petitions.

Last edited by twiistaaa (2007-06-23 21:31:15)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6650|Gold coast, Aus.

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Religion is dumb.
in order

y
y
n
nfi
n
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6194|California

twiistaaa wrote:

weerdfoo1 wrote:

i dont understand why people flame religion, let people have their choice,
because it leads to other problems. if people used religion like they said they would, such as a guide for personal morality and ethics it would be fine. but alot of religious people seem to take this personal opinion outside, thinking its ok to impose it on other people by restricting and censoring things for no real reason beyond their "beliefs" through politics and petitions.
alright, i see your point, but as a catholic personally, i am in only support of morality and ethics, but hey, whatever, i dont try to impose on people like you say, so i'm good with that...
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6548|Adelaide, South Australia

paper_pigeon wrote:

yes
yes
yes
yes
no
weasel_thingo
+74|6356

weerdfoo1 wrote:

i dont understand why people flame religion, let people have their choice, but whatever

dont be such a homo-phobe (except bi people, omg, make up your mind, swing one way or the other, i dont really care what way you go, just pick one way, be decisive)

Oh, and america is not necessarily the best country, just one of the most industrialized with the most amount of consumer goods, but hey whatever
i flame religion because they bring others down with them. if they just kept it to themselves and didnt bother me about it i would be cool with that.
RECONDO67
+60|6665|miami FL

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Yes
Yes
No
No
No
I agree with you too
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6418|USA, MICHIGAN
give me a chevy 4x4 truck and and i'll run over your rice burner, literally.
madmax
+12|6291|perth, w.a.
American muscle don't make me laugh
Australian muscle beats anything built in the US hands down

Last edited by madmax (2007-06-23 23:30:37)

link52787
+29|6551

topthrill05 wrote:

Atheists are dumb.
.................................yeah right.  well, go tell your god to kiss my atheist ass.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6795|Cambridge (UK)
OP: You think wrong.
siciliano732
+202|6678|New York

trippy982 wrote:

Stupid thread.
edit: extremely stupid thread.  proven ignorance.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard