OmniDeath
~
+726|6797

well, at least you were smart enough to put it in the junk drawer
Ryan
+1,230|6996|Alberta, Canada

https://carsmedia.ign.com/cars/image/article/712/712399/the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-car-of-the-day-veilside-rx-7-20060613025718361.jpg
https://www.magazineline.com/images/covers/PRFbig.jpg

vs.

https://blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/SEMA2006_7456_resized.jpg

'Nuff said.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-06-23 12:03:12)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6442|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Ryan wrote:

cowami wrote:

In all honesty, I don't think people hate tuners.

I think we hate the people who drive them.
What's that supposed to mean?
Also, Japs are way better drift racers than Americans.
That is, people don't hate the cars themselves. They go fast, and generally (can) look pretty dam good/cool.

However, most of the people who drive them a self-obsessed cocks who think that just because their car goes fast and makes loud noises, they are superior to those who drive normal cars.

Living in Queens, with just about every Asian in New York City, I think I'd know quite well (Sweeping generalizations FTW).
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6678|South Florida

Parker wrote:

cowami wrote:

yes.
You know what. I never thought of it that way. I don't hate the cars, there kinda cool. In there own way. I hate the asshole 20 yearolds who used there daddys enormous piles of cash to supe up his toyota.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6678|South Florida
Yeah, do you know how much that RX-7 would cost? That shit is straight out of Fast and Furious which means it would cost outragious amounts of money...
Ryan

cowami wrote:

Ryan wrote:

cowami wrote:

What's that supposed to mean?
Also, Japs are way better drift racers than Americans.
That is, people don't hate the cars themselves. They go fast, and generally (can) look pretty dam good/cool.

However, most of the people who drive them a self-obsessed cocks who think that just because their car goes fast and makes loud noises, they are superior to those who drive normal cars.

Living in Queens, with just about every Asian in New York City, I think I'd know quite well (Sweeping generalizations FTW).
True. I have a niehgbour with a shitty stock Mercury Cougar, and he shows off all the time. I bet my mom's Volkswagen could beat him.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-06-23 12:04:25)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6774|London, England

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Parker wrote:

cowami wrote:

yes.
You know what. I never thought of it that way. I don't hate the cars, there kinda cool. In there own way. I hate the asshole 20 yearolds who used there daddys enormous piles of cash to supe up his toyota.
Same thing can be said about some guy with a fully restored and pimped muscle car.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6442|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Mekstizzle wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Parker wrote:

yes.
Same thing can be said about some guy with a fully restored and pimped muscle car.
The thing is, most of those guys tend to be older, and are marginally more respectful towards other people than those with the import tuners.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6678|South Florida

Mekstizzle wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Parker wrote:

yes.
Fully restored is cool. Something that looks like it came from Pimp My Ride is a bit extreme.

EDIT: I am so close to 300 karma.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-06-23 12:07:04)

stef10
+173|6635|Denmark
no
no
no
no
no
Ryan

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Yeah, do you know how much that RX-7 would cost? That shit is straight out of Fast and Furious which means it would cost outragious amounts of money...
Of course, it was made for a movie by a huge-ass company, Veilside. I only posted that to show you how good you can make stock imports look.

Also, I just thought of this.

Hah!

Last edited by Ryan (2007-06-23 12:08:40)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6678|South Florida

Ryan wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Of course, it was made for a movie by a huge-ass company, Veilside. I only posted that to show you how good you can make stock imports look.

Also, I just thought of this.

Hah!
Cant embed.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6600|Chicago, IL

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Fully restored is cool. Something that looks like it came from Pimp My Ride is a bit extreme.
I hate "pimped" cars

no car looks good with 22" rims...

I'm fine with 17," and you get a smoother ride anyway

just play NFS: carbon, and decide which class of cars suits you best...
Ryan

Fixed the vid.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6678|South Florida

Ryan wrote:

Fixed the vid.
Omg wow. Idiot
trippy982
+34|6551
WRX STI or EVO XI =  Best deal on the block.  With a little cash, a stage 3 would smoke most american muscle.  Oh and it can easily take muscle in the rain, in the snow, from a dig or a roll that doesn't have be a perfect paved road.
Ryan

trippy982 wrote:

WRX STI or EVO XI =  Best deal on the block.  With a little cash, a stage 3 would smoke most american muscle.  Oh and it can easily take muscle in the rain, in the snow, from a dig or a roll that doesn't have be a perfect paved road.
Yup, so true.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6547|The Gem Saloon
i used to swerve a 78 cutlass with a 383 stroker and 4-11s in the rear.
it looked like shit cause i was young, had spent all my money on building the motor and couldnt afford a paint job.
anyway, i used to see those little fuckers that thought they were the shit cause mommy and daddy bought them some over-hyped yuppie vehicle....you know, the guys that have the frosted tips and shit.
ya, so i would line up with them and just eat them alive, now remember what my gear ratio was in the rear end....i couldnt drive above 40mph unless i had it floored racing. it was built to get fast very quickly.

anyway, after i would dust them, at the highest speed i always took out a handful of change and tossed it at the fuckers car....great sound.

edit: lol, looking back on that.......wow, im a dickhead
its cool, my karma was the 350 small block blowing up a year later......

Last edited by Parker (2007-06-23 12:16:19)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6870|Riva, MD
No
No
It would solve the gay STDs problem but it would be extremely unfair.
They are better in some ways but apparently much less affordable and reliable.
Damn straight

Last edited by _j5689_ (2007-06-23 12:15:53)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6838|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Religion is dumb.
The bible is very fictional.
Gay men are just weird and need there own island. But it would die out quickly because they can't reproduce.
American muscle is much better then jap ricers.
America may not be perfect but it's still the best country in the world.
no
no
yes
yes
yes
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6678|South Florida

trippy982 wrote:

Speed maybe, but japs will never produce the looks. period.
There are *some* jap cars that look ok, like that rx-7 from F&F is pretty bad ass, but i would much prefer:

https://forum.avtoindex.com/foto/data/media/27/chevrolet_chevelle_ss_2.jpg
then
https://www.subiegal.com/images/events/WA%20Rice/summer2005/honda-ricer.jpg
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6671|Montucky

Mekstizzle wrote:

Exactly. Spend 40K on a Mazda RX7 (which can also be bought for 20K) and then Spend 40K on a Charger (20K) and the RX7 will be faster. There's nothing to discuss, they're newer and more modern. More lighter and plus there's the whole light years ahead in terms of quality and the engine itself.
I bet your Maxda RX7 Sounds like a pissed off Bumble Bee with your coffee can muffler.  If you could stuff a big block into a Mazda, i'd be game. 

And shame on Dezerteagal5 for even putting my beloved muscle cars into the same category as ricers..

...and i Highly doubt your Mazda will be the Chevelle i'm working on.. if and when I get it done.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6678|South Florida

S3v3N wrote:

And shame on Dezerteagal5 for even putting my beloved muscle cars into the same category as ricers..
When did i do this?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6547|The Gem Saloon

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

When did i do this?
#46 is what he is referring too.....i think.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6870|Riva, MD

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

trippy982 wrote:

Speed maybe, but japs will never produce the looks. period.
There are *some* jap cars that look ok, like that rx-7 from F&F is pretty bad ass, but i would much prefer:

http://forum.avtoindex.com/foto/data/me … e_ss_2.jpg
then
http://www.subiegal.com/images/events/W … -ricer.jpg
I thought RX-7's were considered domestic since Mazda is owned by Ford.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard