Cry like a little baby23%23% - 52
Stop playing the game forever28%28% - 63
Go hard!!! and try get to the top47%47% - 104
Total: 219
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Ruben wrote:

Oh this is just wonderful, i got reset 2 days ago, EA can suck my d*ck.

Belive me, it will be serious payback for this kind of sh*t! EA CRASH!
You got reset AGAIN?

Wow, just wow.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
HansMeiser
+7|6641
eat a cookie
Ruben
+26|6171|StopReadinStupidStuff.
cowami Whatta hell? No.. this was my first time -.-.. i got almost 1000 Hrs of gameplay and 175000+ points..
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Ruben wrote:

cowami Whatta hell? No.. this was my first time -.-.. i got almost 1000 Hrs of gameplay and 175000+ points..
Owned.
Chou
+737|6788

Ruben wrote:

Don't worry bro, when you get back we'll rape and kidnap the hell out of everyone
Ruben
+26|6171|StopReadinStupidStuff.

Chou wrote:

Ruben wrote:

Don't worry bro, when you get back we'll rape and kidnap the hell out of everyone
Yeah Chou! And we'll start with this guy just to have some fun : >>>> http://bf2s.com/player/74095642/ <<<<
JaggedPanther
+61|6471
I would go HARD!!!!

But I doubt I'd make it to the top 100 with the sheer amount of hours other ppl play
JaggedPanther
+61|6471

Ruben wrote:

Where is your stats page then? ??
GingerBread-
+4|6152
Stop playing the game forever. Ive been reset before after I was 1st LT and thught I would keep on playing, if I get reset again they will be losing a loyal customer and fellow BF2 player.
Cyberjackal
+1|6279|Owatonna, MN, USA
Be super ticked off for a period of time, and then go hard. I'd have a much better k:d ratio starting the 2nd time around though - that'd be the bright side...much better than 1.08

Last edited by Cyberjackal (2007-06-23 19:33:23)

Cyberjackal
+1|6279|Owatonna, MN, USA
Of course, I could just stay w/ playing the Desert Conflict mod for BF2 as well...
leatherneck
+0|6523
If it was me I think I would probably go lay a C4 on every BFROE member's front door and then ring the door bell and blow them up, hehe...  :-)   Then I would go to EA and find the person or persons who decided to start the BFROE and pistol wipe them to death, hehe... :-)       I like everybody else don't like hackers.   I believe what they should have done is put something in place with punkbuster that would reduce there stats by a percentage if they went into a pistol/knife server.     If EA had such a problem with people hacking or what we might call stat padding then they should have somehow figured out a way before they brough the game out to prevent it.   Instead they did BFROE which took them a few months to bring out after the game and then let players make decisions on who is stat padding or hacking.    If you can't tell I am piss off with EA and BFROE.  It took me a whole year before I came back and played BF2.   I was all the way up to a Colonel before they decided to clear my stats.   I believe the BFROE should go and EA should get there act together and find a different way to clear stats.    It is there own dame fault in my mind.    Dude good luck getting your stats back :-0
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6744|Mexico City
Ill go again for ALL awards....
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Ill go again for ALL awards....
Yeah, then make topics like "OMG i beat SF"

Bennet i know you have brain damage, but can you really sit in a tank for another 400 hours?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6162|California
i would lmfao at all those people who care about stats and keep on playing.
bofh999
+1|6595
i would stop playing immidently
i jsut wanna finish the last 3 awards (need only expert for jet, tank and cars) but im not shure if i really try to make that tank
300 hours are to long ife just 100 hours after 1200 hours play time and im not shure playing another 200h only for the tank badge

@bennet nice one
one of the few 3 stars with all experts (i think for exvery expert you make you shoudlo get 400 k points *g*) so the real complete players are on top not lamers which have 2 experst but 400k points lol
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6675|Middle of nowhere
i wonder if you'd keep unlocks?
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6645|Behind that RPK-74
I dont even like any of the Unlocks
wargallion
+5|6472|Sweden

droneill wrote:

And yes I mean....... RESET............ha...........Just wondering what you guys would do?
lol, i was RESET a year ago for spawaning on a squad leader who C4 jump to hotelroof on karkand, he didnt get reset but i did.
i lost 1000 hours and 115.000 points, now a year later im back in 3 or max 4 days im Gen. Major.
first i was thinking fk this crap im done with bf2, then i played a lill for fun and i said to my self ill make it back!
WarG

Last edited by wargallion (2007-07-13 01:30:09)

BluRR33
+27|6385|Sweden
start with CS  and about 2 month later  play BF again
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6645|Behind that RPK-74
I would pretty much break EVERY ROE. Fuck em
Then i would claywhore and nade spam to the top and piss everyone off coz its my game , i paid and it would be funny
Oh yeah and TK~MAXXXXXXXXXX
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6173|sverige
cry, ofcourse
wargallion
+5|6472|Sweden

gene_pool wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

I would quit the game because...:

Everyone else would have a huge race to the top, and it would be obviously a race between hackers! Hackers who are scoring 1000 points a day that regular players just cant keep up with!
It would be useless to play unless you had hacks, and a lot of time.
Oh GOSH! 1000 points a day.
yea lol 1000 points aday??? in  how many hours??? just play medic at karkand and ya easy get 1000 points in 4 hours.
just heal, revive and reload ya rifle as soon as u hv less then 15 rounds left.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6218|Turkey
Go hard!!! and try get to the top
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6218|Turkey

wargallion wrote:

droneill wrote:

And yes I mean....... RESET............ha...........Just wondering what you guys would do?
lol, i was RESET a year ago for spawaning on a squad leader who C4 jump to hotelroof on karkand, he didnt get reset but i did.
i lost 1000 hours and 115.000 points, now a year later im back in 3 or max 4 days im Gen. Major.
first i was thinking fk this crap im done with bf2, then i played a lill for fun and i said to my self ill make it back!
WarG
LOL... this is not possible

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard