-=Oneshot=-
+8|6327
slapped this together in a night for a physics project with a few friends, pretty gay overall but you might get a few laughs at it considering how retardedly funny it might be.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RIzxLdEy9eA
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6334
How many times are you going to post this?
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6308
r u losers? what do ur classmates think
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6327

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

How many times are you going to post this?
i think i posted this once? if not this is the last time, how many times you gonna cry about it? wah wah

Backupwayback wrote:

r u losers? what do ur classmates think
they called us noobs and tbagged us

Last edited by -=Oneshot=- (2007-06-22 22:44:48)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6771
I want my 9 minutes back.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6398

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6773|Cambridge (UK)

some_random_panda wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

I want their 18 minutes back.
spuddy1981
+10|6370|england
There is no way you could have lived through watching 9 mins of that!   

2 mins have numbed my senses to the world.

I my never watch anything on you tube again just in case its half as bad as that.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6837|Denver colorado
Yeah. I have to agree. that wasnt good.
FarBeyondReality
The odd one out
+24|6168
i loved the whole idea of doing something like that, its not everyday people dare to do a project and involve a lot of game footage in it due to embarassment infront of the class. Good job!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6703|UK
Neeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrdsss
Djbrown
+129|6504|Adelaide, Aussieland
you cant be serious you showed this to a physics class. while the rest are discussing particle accelerators, your going on about how friction is best desbribed by when a shotgun shoots metal?

words cannot describe how lame/nerdy that was
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6327

Djbrown wrote:

you cant be serious you showed this to a physics class. while the rest are discussing particle accelerators, your going on about how friction is best desbribed by when a shotgun shoots metal?

No, nerdy would be discussing particle accelerators, which you thought of, whos the real nerd here.
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6663|Cambridge, England

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

No, nerdy would be discussing particle accelerators, which you thought of, whos the real nerd here.
you are.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6727|Scotland
Thought it was gonna be a pisstake of bf2's physics.

Meh.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

I admit it was nifty, but what the hell was with the slow-mo retard voice on Kubra?
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6163|Scotland!

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

Sorry, it's still you.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

your voice is too american for my liking, oh and the video sucked
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.
I honestly can not believe you did a BF2 movie for a project. And I thought I was a nerd for doing a project on playstations in grade 4
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6233
I like it.
GingerBread-
+4|6162
trippy982
+34|6405
I hope you got an F.  I want my 2 minutes back, wish you made a video about reversing time..
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6297|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Djbrown wrote:

I believe the proper term is "dorky".

Nerdy would imply some form of extreme intelligence, hence to the point of "nerdiness".

"Dorkiness" shows the attempt (yet failure) at intelligence, thus providing something possibly even worse than "nerdiness".

This public service announcement has been sponsored by Grizzlebee's: "You'll wish you had less fun!"
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6327

trippy982 wrote:

I hope you got an F.  I want my 2 minutes back, wish you made a video about reversing time..
lol
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6327

Hurricane wrote:

I admit it was nifty, but what the hell was with the slow-mo retard voice on Kubra?
we recorded with fraps in game volume on aka vent. so we had to wing it and slow mo both the footage and audio. and since u couldnt understand the slow motion audio we just put a translation

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard