Unreal_Insanity
+9|6182
Its best for EA to reset the leaderboards!!!
Danorge
+7|6175|Denmark // 69! Az
Whine is all i can do. but it will not be over some EA product.
damn BF2's just a game. no need to go die'n on us now, only because our beloved stats in therory would go up in smoke.

the day EA / gamespy stops running stats servers. then i'll be Playing BF1942. singelplayer!! no then i dont need any of you !
EA shove it up yours ! I have my Amiga 500+ with 1MB ram and a Disk drive ! beat that!... ARGH Stats my beloved stats where are you gone? Oh i just need to wait in line to get my stats updated ?! Who'haa go figure.

^^ ment to bring a smile on your face when you read it

Last edited by Danorge (2007-06-30 22:58:41)

TGMNG
+1|6163
Actually it wouldn't be all that bad if the stats all reset for everybody. NO, I'm not saying that I want it to happen, but if it did then it would be a completely new and more challenging game. Think about it this game has been out for 2 years and a lot of players are experienced now. You would start from 0 like everyone else. It's like you take your knowledge of the whole game play from before and now you keep it with you when your at zero.
Danorge
+7|6175|Denmark // 69! Az

TGMNG wrote:

Actually it wouldn't be all that bad if the stats all reset for everybody. NO, I'm not saying that I want it to happen, but if it did then it would be a completely new and more challenging game. Think about it this game has been out for 2 years and a lot of players are experienced now. You would start from 0 like everyone else. It's like you take your knowledge of the whole game play from before and now you keep it with you when your at zero.
yah fat chance everyone starts @ 0.
people with J O B s dont have a chance against 15-? year old gamers without jobs. or take the student that drops out only to be the best BF2 player to top the rank system<-- trust me something like that would happen.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6182

Danorge wrote:

TGMNG wrote:

yah fat chance everyone starts @ 0.
people with J O B s dont have a chance against 15-? year old gamers without jobs. or take the student that drops out only to be the best BF2 player to top the rank system<-- trust me something like that would happen.
Even if they drop out or kids completely own!~! It gives us an ability to make fun of them, just like Lord of Weeds!!!!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6340|Orrstrayleea
I would love it, it would bring back competitiveness, and it would be funny to see all the kiddies "z0mg wtfbbq no sTats?"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard