Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
I miss negative karma.. gone are the days when people would post nice to avoid being -'d while yet there was more whining going on about it than there is now about anything
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6605
How about this?

"Nothing says 'I love you' better then +1!"

LOL
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
i think that if neg. karma was still around, i'd be on the negative side of the scale with my pro-gun views.  but that a side, i have never even thought of abusing karma, i have better things to do.  if i like what someone posted i give it to them, or if they are from Michigan or i can see that they served in the USMC, i give it to them.  i do return karma sometimes as a thank you, but that is just the way i am.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6284|Pennsyltucky

I wasn't here for Negative Karma.

Considering there is a fair amount of baseless flaming that goes on, I can't say I'm in favor of it.

I give out Karma everyday.  Posts I strongly agree with, posts that are informative, players ranking up and just for making me literally LOL usually get a +1 from me.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6457|the guy in the hind on gator
why cant chuy remove negative karma rather then just having it crossed out
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

He should bring it back, but allow only one per user per day, or even less, so there is no abuse.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6457|the guy in the hind on gator

S.Lythberg wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

He should bring it back, but allow only one per user per day, or even less, so there is no abuse.
and u know this from where?
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6312|South Jersey

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

and u know this from where?
i think he knows it from the place that poop exits his posterior quarters, yes, ...but its a good idea.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
does posting to the 'Krazy Karma Numbers' thread count as "karma requesting" ?
=Pro=Ev
+4|5967
So is it ok to say " I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN KARMA " and then say "reverse physiology "
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6686|West Yorkshire, U.K
What about signing Karma in someone else's name?
MrCookie
good times
+31|5999|In a wheelchair.

=Pro=Ev wrote:

So is it ok to say " I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN KARMA " and then say "reverse physiology "
i dont think so...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command

Kurazoo wrote:

Bannable offense.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

ATG wrote:

Kurazoo wrote:

Bannable offense.
Agree
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6338
l o l opps

j/k
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6280|L-town MA

Bernadictus wrote:

The original goal of karma was to reward/punish someone for his/her actions and involvement on the forums.

As many of you know, the karma system had some drastic changes (read: the removal of the negative karma function) because many abused it beyond the limits of adult behaviour. With the removal of negative karma a new problem arose: the askin and/or begging for karma, here after to be called 'asking for karma'. Where one would be negative karma'd for asking in the past, one is now risk free to ask for karma.

Therefore we, the staff of BF2s.com, have decided that asking for karma is now an official offense under BF2s.com Forum Rules #18:

Abusing karma will result in a temp ban.
(If you think what you are doing is questionable then don't do it cause you will be banned for "Abusing the Karma System")

All signatures & postings that feature:
  • +1 if you like it,
  • +1 me and I'll return the favor,
  • +1 me if you like,
  • And other various methods of karma requesting,
will be removed from now on, and will count as a serious offense. Leading up to the state of permanent removal from BF2s.com. And to do that we need your help to! If you see a karma begger, please report him to the nearest mod, by pressing the report button below his post with the appropriate reason.Giving karma because:
  • you liked the thread,
  • someone made a point you agree to,
  • or other various reasons, that have valid cause,

is still allowed and encouraged by the staff, because that is the reason karma was introduced in the first place.

Regards,

Bernadictus on behalf of the entire BF2s.com staff.
ahaha its a website, if kids want to beg for karma let them. that has to be the dummiest thing ive ever heard
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

I think after the temp forums came during the downtime, alot of people stopped caring about karma all that much.

I really don't care about it either.  A polite "Kudos" I guess, which is appreciated, but the overall total isn't a concern for me.
NantanCochise
+55|5980|Portugal/United States
Big Deal, Im happy with my +4 Karma points anyhow...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

gCASEy200 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

The original goal of karma was to reward/punish someone for his/her actions and involvement on the forums.

As many of you know, the karma system had some drastic changes (read: the removal of the negative karma function) because many abused it beyond the limits of adult behaviour. With the removal of negative karma a new problem arose: the askin and/or begging for karma, here after to be called 'asking for karma'. Where one would be negative karma'd for asking in the past, one is now risk free to ask for karma.

Therefore we, the staff of BF2s.com, have decided that asking for karma is now an official offense under BF2s.com Forum Rules #18:

Abusing karma will result in a temp ban.
(If you think what you are doing is questionable then don't do it cause you will be banned for "Abusing the Karma System")

All signatures & postings that feature:
  • +1 if you like it,
  • +1 me and I'll return the favor,
  • +1 me if you like,
  • And other various methods of karma requesting,
will be removed from now on, and will count as a serious offense. Leading up to the state of permanent removal from BF2s.com. And to do that we need your help to! If you see a karma begger, please report him to the nearest mod, by pressing the report button below his post with the appropriate reason.Giving karma because:
  • you liked the thread,
  • someone made a point you agree to,
  • or other various reasons, that have valid cause,

is still allowed and encouraged by the staff, because that is the reason karma was introduced in the first place.

Regards,

Bernadictus on behalf of the entire BF2s.com staff.
ahaha its a website, if kids want to beg for karma let them. that has to be the dummiest thing ive ever heard
...Did you just say 'dummiest'?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I think after the temp forums came during the downtime, alot of people stopped caring about karma all that much.

I really don't care about it either.  A polite "Kudos" I guess, which is appreciated, but the overall total isn't a concern for me.
yer i lost all my karma except 1 when the site went down... now i couldnt care less... i kama helpful ppl, ppl who make a good point, or funny ppl.... but i dont expect return karma (which is lucky cuz no one ever does)
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6329|105 RVK
no point in karma since 1- was removed imo
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

Missionless wrote:

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

Missionless wrote:

True, though there wasn't a point in the first place...
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6754
Karma is for baby's..
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6633|USA

Bernadictus wrote:

First there was negative karma and positive Karma.  Then someone got there inner child feelings hurt, so you took away the negative.  Now there is only positive karma and it causes nothing but problems.  Knock of the sissy enabling here.  Get rid of the Karma or fully reinstate it.  You guys are turning a great site into one hell of a kindergarten here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard