What G36 gun do you not like the most?

G36k23%23% - 30
G36e53%53% - 70
G36c23%23% - 30
Total: 130
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Mine is C i dont know why but i cant hit shit with that i am much better with the K. The E is better then the other 2 but damn i miss full auto ability, Thats why i like the K it may lack single shot but on burst it's still pretty accurate at 100m and up, And Full Auto is great for CQC.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6416|Chicago, IL
I dont like using the g36c, but i hate fighting the g36e.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

None of the above.

I hate the MG36. Using it and being on the receiving end of it.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
I did'nt include the MG36 because i wanted to see which Assault Rilfle/Carbine variant people hate. If i put the MG36 in it would win(Or lose i should say)
t0mhank5
+319|6682|Surge
K

Edit: NOT like the most... OH. shows that i need to read better. well in that light, put a line through my K and make it a C. the G36C was once a better weapon, before 1.2, especially when long-distance C4 came along with it. now it seems really weak and is totally inaccurate after the first couple shots. the K is really accurate with its slightly slower rate of fire, and its a fun gun. the G36E, i need not even explain.

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2007-06-19 20:14:34)

MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6137
G36E.  Its for fags.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
K, I dont like not having single shot.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

MadKatter wrote:

K, I dont like not having single shot.
and i can't hit very much w/it
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6314|New York
The one that everyone hates.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

I'm sick of Gun threads. Haven't we figured it all out by now?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6281
honestly i think the e is worse, k is IMO one of the best guns in the game, also the c is as accurate as the e but is auto

Auto>burst

Hurricane wrote:

liek teh gee 36 e is for faggs and nubs lololol i r leet default gun user cuz i r in teh cal
that 2

Last edited by teamorange (2007-06-19 20:30:52)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land
MG36.  its a retarted gun, and in my experience it tends to make noobs even more noobish as it is IMO the worst machine gun in the game

I like the G36C, but not that much, and hte G36k is great fun to use

I don't like the E much, but htats just becuase it feels like i'm shooting a bbgun
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Blehm98 wrote:

MG36.  its a retarted gun, and in my experience it tends to make noobs even more noobish as it is IMO the worst machine gun in the game

I don't like the E much, but htats just becuase it feels like i'm shooting a bbgun
Dude that's like the fourth time you've spelled it like that.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I'm sick of Gun threads. Haven't we figured it all out by now?
Not for this.

Blehm98 wrote:

First off spell check! And second Edit button. But seriously thx for the input.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6527|Brisbane, Aus

G36C, single shot, game over man... game over
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
You guys are dumb. The MG36 one of the best guns in the game but people don't know how to use it.
It has everything the G36E has but one more thing: FULL AUTO.
They are the exact same gun (just look at pictures of them right next to each other and you'll see), except for full auto, and a larger clip.

People use machine guns and expect them to be accurate on full auto. People are dumb. MG36 with burst fire (which is alternate fire option or you could just put it on auto and click the mouse for a sec to make it burst) is almost as accurate as the G36E (I don't care what the stats say) and almost no one knows this.
For long range: aim down the sight and burst = kill.
For short range: shoot from hip and auto fire as long as you want (100 rounds) = many kills.

The only draw back (which is the same for all support guns) is that you can't stand and shoot, you must lay down.
Longbow
+163|6616|Odessa, Ukraine

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

G36E.  Its for fags.
senor_fulff
+25|6729|Yorkshire, UK.
K & E... silly burst fire.

shame on those who diss the G36C, it is one of the best in the game. Accurate with a high rate of fire. can outsnipe snipers with it. (well not me but others )
Longbow

senor_fulff wrote:

shame on those who diss the G36C, it is one of the best in the game. Accurate with a high rate of fire. can outsnipe snipers with it. (well not me but others )
K is better then C
senor_fulff
+25|6729|Yorkshire, UK.

Longbow wrote:

senor_fulff wrote:

K is better then C
not IMHO...
BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6356
its funny how more ppl in this game prefer full auto to 3 round burst. full auto happens to be a waste of ammo, which is why those guns are created that way, NOT just to inconvenience you trigger happy types. sounds like the full auto lovers just need to learn to aim instead of just spraying everywheres.

now that that is over......the E is the most hated, not because of the lack of full auto, but because it has No recoil. (im getting sick of typing this on these here forums) and once it is nerfed back to how it was, see how many people will either stop playing BF2 altogether, or just continue to bitch about how it isnt good anymore and make around about the 400th topic about which gun suck the most.
senor_fulff
+25|6729|Yorkshire, UK.
i just hate burst fire... single shot is better IMHO and full auto is infinitely more useful at close range IF you use controlled bursts. I find it more accurate to use controlled full auto bursts over 3-shot burst. It's just a personal preference.
BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6356
yes single shot any weapon is better, but when in close combat when there is less time to think, burst is the better choice for placing more rounds in a tighter shot group instead of possibly just missing everything on full auto. i do see where you are coming from..the controlled burst is about just as good.
senor_fulff
+25|6729|Yorkshire, UK.

Blehm98 wrote:

TBH MG36 is actually one of the best weapons in BF2. It fires fast and it's bullets form a nice tight cone. Anyone doubting it should give it a try at close range on karkand against PKM users...
Longbow

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

yes single shot any weapon is better, but when in close combat when there is less time to think, burst is the better choice for placing more rounds in a tighter shot group instead of possibly just missing everything on full auto. i do see where you are coming from..the controlled burst is about just as good.
Kidding right ? You never played with\against AK ?
I like M16 burst fire , but AK full auto gives me an ability to control burst length - 2\4 ( depends ) round burst > 3-round burst

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard