Parker
isteal
+1,452|6546|The Gem Saloon

specops10-4 wrote:

Parker wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I know it doesn't get any easier. The video game just affirms it because it is something so trivial and meant to be enjoyed, yet people still are morons and losers. Sorry for misunderstanding you.
well if you are there to enjoy it, then do that.
dont know where you are from but heres a great 24/7 wake server with good admins in virginia US
64.34.184.235 standard port.
follow the rules and youll get your jet. i will tell you now, if you attempt to TK for anything you will be banned.
we got some of the best pilots in the game in that server....youll learn more from them in one dogfight than you will in an hour of shootin noobs.
Your Inbox is full, so I guess I will have to send this PM to you through this thread...

specops10-4, empty your fucking mailbox! wrote:

I got on to your server for about 2 minutes, and I was standing around waiting for the jet, and boom, I get blown up by a bomb or arty, I don't know what.  then it says I was teamkilled, so I thought it must be some tking noob.  All the sudden I am banned for "DON'T PUNISH FOR TKS!" or something like that...  it looked like a good server until that happened.

I don't have a clue why I would get banned for that...  For one, it was the first time I ever punished for a Tk and 2, I thought I was getting blown up by a smacktard...

I would like to go back to your server if I could be unbanned, and understand WHY I was even banned in the first place.
if you would like to be unbanned then follow the procedure that every other public player does. go to www.knightsofkarbala.com request to be unbanned in the forums. that way we can know WHO banned you, and whether or not it was a misunderstanding. post all that you can remember so its easier to find the incident in CC.
as you know, no matter how well a server is controlled, there will always be a smacktard in the mix until they are banned. we cut down on that as much as possible but if there are no admins on, or no one is watching CC, shit will happen.
if you are truly interested in being unbanned, please follow the procedure which i explained.
ill empty my inbox to avoid future incidents like this, but your alternative to making this a public issue would have been my email that i make public in these forums.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6509

SargeV1.4 wrote:

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

You know there is more parts to the game then flying, or vehicles.
will you please royally fuck off?
I dont see to many people that agree with me on this site coz most of you dont get it

its not about moving on in this case

plus if you want fun and balanced games in BF2, stay out of wake and karkand

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2007-06-19 15:01:06)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6546|The Gem Saloon
update to those of you who are going to play in the server i was talking about. it looks like we are running five ranked servers now, and i think the wake ip has changed to 64.34.195.12:16567.
for a complete list of the servers that include air maps and IO please check out the top of the page @ www.knightsofkarbala.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard