ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6491|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

stryyker wrote:

Good luck, you'll need it.

By the phrase "Its my first proper paid job" tells me that its the first actual job outside of the family. And don't you need like... trade skill to create lenses? Or are they just gonna throw you into clerical work? Because I doubt they would let a 17 year old kid manufacture a high precision optic.
Im not 17 , im nearly 19 and yes im going to be trained on the job.
Chou
+737|6808
This means glasses from now on.. good luck on the new job!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

ELITE-UK wrote:

"(there was more but cant remember)"

"I sart my new job "
Nice.

Lucky them.

buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6459|Stealth City, UK
I've got an interview for a job at Scott Wilson tommorrow and I'm not looking forward to it!
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6491|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

buLLet_t00th wrote:

I've got an interview for a job at Scott Wilson tommorrow and I'm not looking forward to it!
What is it doing?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6641|Birmingham, UK

ELITE-UK wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

What is it doing?

http://www.scottwilson.com/ wrote:

Scott Wilson Group plc is an international consultancy group providing leading, sustainable, integrated solutions to meet the planning, engineering, management and environmental needs of four principal market sectors: transportation, property, environment and natural resources.

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2007-06-19 11:26:56)

buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6459|Stealth City, UK

TheDarkRaven wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

What is it doing?

http://www.scottwilson.com/ wrote:

Scott Wilson Group plc is an international consultancy group providing leading, sustainable, integrated solutions to meet the planning, engineering, management and environmental needs of four principal market sectors: transportation, property, environment and natural resources.
To sum up: looking at what happens before and after buildings go up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard