namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6301
I have a quick and serious question.

Why do America invade and take over a country, in support to "aid" that particular country like Iraq, When there are country's who are ten times worst off like a city in Africa where hundrens die a day from proverty, but not only that, but also from the millitary, who have actually taken over these countrys?? Shoudnt the americans, take millitary action against a place like Serria Leon??
NOTE: this is not a debate, but yet a question.

Last edited by namsdrawkcaB (2007-06-17 06:48:40)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone
$
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6434
um yeah well
$ and oil

long story
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6301
But Africa have dimond mines and similar stuff that the americans can take over.
Loonyk
+5|6161|Saint-Hubert, Québec,Canada
diamond will still be there long after oil is gone!!!
Take a number and wait!!!

Just look at Canada...just wait until water become an issue!!!
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6301
So what yall saying is that America just invaded a country and bombed civillians and killed thousands of people and sent a country back to the stone age just for money and oil...

Is that a just cause for war??
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

I wish I could measure how stupid this thread is.  Unfortunately, it is off the scales.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-06-17 07:21:52)

-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6205|Out for donutz!
If African countries start sending bombers to yours or ours we will then. As long as they are there playing with them selves and play nice with others then why bother.
We didn't just go invading Iraq cause we are dicks. We did it cause WE put Saddam in power years ago and was killing thousands of his OWN people.
Now we are stuck in that crap hole because every two bit would be terrorist that wants to press his own belief's on the Iraqi people and kill anyone that wont follow. Was it about OIL??? I don't think it was, if it was wouldn't our gas prices have dropped a little? I think its funny to thing that we are fighting for oil when a barrel of oil is $10 cheaper now then 2 years ago and we are still paying $1.5 a gallon more.
Not all Americans want war. But we do support the soldier that was sent over to fight for others rights. From what I have seen its the Iraqi people that want to live a normal life like any other person on earth are glad we took Saddam out, its the ones that want to replace Saddam with themselves that are pissed and want us out. So they kill innocent people to "help" us get the idea?
Now if the terrorests was really smart they would lay low, let us leave then take over...
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6301
It wasnt Iraq that bombed America, it was the Afgani's, i think..

Last edited by namsdrawkcaB (2007-06-17 07:29:40)

-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6205|Out for donutz!
And then read the next line..
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Afghanistan was a legit invasion. Iraq was stupid. Iraq has caused a civil war to break out in the country, Iraq has given Al Quada another Safe Haven (they know have Pakistan, some parts of Afghanistan and Iraq) and Iraq has and will probably cause the invasion of Iran. Why invade Iran? They're supplying Shia militants, why are there Shia militants? Because we invaded Iraq. Obviously they existed before, but they're 100X worse now.

If we had just stayed in Afghanistan and were allowed to clean out Balochistan in Pakistan, this shit would've been over ages ago.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6301

-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh wrote:

And then read the next line..
I did, and that is the exact same situation in Africa....read my post..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Why don't YOU (Australia) go help Africa?????????????????????????????

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-06-17 07:36:47)

namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6301
Well because Americans are good at this shit (good at killing people) and they do it all the time. This is what my post is about fool.

Edit: They are not good at killing, but good for finding reasons to invade. + they do it a lot.

Last edited by namsdrawkcaB (2007-06-17 07:41:19)

Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6204

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Well because Americans are good at this shit (good at killing people) and they do it all the time. This is what my post is about fool.

Edit: They are not good at killing, but good for finding reasons to invade. + they do it a lot.
*sigh*
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

REPORT!

Abuse of question mark key.

Not everyone supports the asshole president that made asshole decisions.

On another note, NO country is going to do anything for another country unless there is something to gain.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-06-17 07:46:42)

namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6301
Alright let me put it this way, all im saying is since America's reason to invade Iraq was becuase of a evil dictator, why dont they invade Africa as well because they too have evil dictators who kill many thousands.
Please can someone answer this question for me? Is there something im missing?
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6329|SHAPE, Belgium

DrunkFace wrote:

$
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6301

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Not everyone supports the asshole president that made asshole decisions.

On another note, NO country is going to do anything for another country unless there is something to gain.
Thankyou..

Edit:

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

$
Another thankyou..

Last edited by namsdrawkcaB (2007-06-17 07:49:49)

Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6423|California, US
$ for Bush, and oil (not the big story anymore though)
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6301
Alright..so the only reason to why bush kill many and tore a country apart was becuase of money?
If this is the only reason, then most of you see why i dislike Amercia much.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Yeah, because Saddam was a nice guy and was good to his people.    We did it just for the money.   

Ever notice this is a GLOBAL debate buddy? This situation is COMPLICATED.  But, thanks for you solving it for us all.

I like how SO MANY people act like we good 'ole chukle aw shuks 'mericans pulld  into Bagdad in er dang 'ole pick up truck lisinin to Toby Keeth and just startid blastin shit with er shotguns and doin a bit ah lootin'.
RECONDO67
+60|6638|miami FL
Oil for big companies that keep screwing the public and raping the government
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
WMD's, don't forget WMD's

They're there somewhere, we haven't checked underneath the beds.

"If I was a WMD...."

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-06-17 07:59:30)

Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6204

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Alright..so the only reason to why bush kill many and tore a country apart was becuase of money?
If this is the only reason, then most of you see why i dislike Amercia much.
How old are you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard