I_Need_Advice
+0|6160
Okay I have a good friend of mine who I am absolutely crazy about. I've really liked her for a while but because I'm very introverted by nature, I haven't actually talked to her about it. For the past couple of weeks, it seems as though my already extremely elevated feelings about her have grown even more. I really want to tell her how I feel about here. Except that in less than 2 months we are going to schools in different cities. I really cherish our friendship and I think that it might be hard to repair our freindship if I do talk to her and things don't go as I'd hope. I just want to know what you guys think I should do.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.
Sit her down, say something along the lines of "Please, stay a while and listen..." or "[Insert Name Here], I need to talk to you about something..."
Whatever you do, don't say "Kk lets have teh sexy times".
Add things like "We known each other for a long time now... blah blah" or "Ive known you for a long time, I have X% feelings for you..." and you must get the idea by now. Nothing too abrupt. Sweet talk and flowers. Go!
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands

Macca wrote:

Whatever you do, don't say "Kk lets have teh sexy times".
LMAO! +1
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville
If she is a good friend to you I would let her know, trust me it will just make things worse in not letting her know.. I have a crush on this girl at work and I'm afraid of telling her because I'm kinda like her boss so mines a little different but.. you have a choice to make.

1. Tell her and hope she will understand and still be friends/ go out with you
2. Don't tell her just because she is going away.

Since your really good friends and your not going to be around each other I would let it go....just because long distance relationships don't really work out. I know this sucks but when you all are done with school and such ask her then if she is in the same city. If she was kinda like a best friend I would keep her as a best friend because you have already crossed the line over to the friends...

Steps you can try if you want to go out with her
1. let her call you don't call her
2. just ask her out

Well in the past I've had some bad relationships, my advice might not be that good but you have some serious choices ahead of you my friend..

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-06-17 02:10:02)

N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6440|A drop house
Sit her down and say it. Granted you will be very awkward/nervous doing so, but trust me it will clear your conscience, if she still does decide to leave. At least you will know if she feels the same way or not. It’s better to have tried and failed, than…….
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
Tell her everything you just told us.  Since you're friends, she'll probably appreciate your honesty.  If you don't tell her, you could miss out if she feels the same.  You don't want to always wonder what could have been.  Some girls wait for the guy to make the move, though admittedly that's rare these days. 

I've been in the reverse situation where a good friend liked me and I did not feel the same.  I was glad she told me and we worked through it and were still close until I had to move to a different state.  If you're such good friends you should be ok.  These kinds of things take some courage for those of us who aren't naturally outgoing.  You won't ever regret being honest and putting the cards on the table.  Best of luck man.  Let us know how it goes.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6354
I hate to sound like a dick but relationships rarely last through even 6 month of a new school.

So much changes, so many new people and friends. 

It gives people a chance to spread and grow

and many times their personality’s outlooks and priorities change.

I would make sure she knows how you feel, make yourself available to her if she needs you,.

But just Stay friends for the time being.

Concentrate on your studies and becoming a solid man that a girl who is worth while would find attractive.

I would also get involved in the Equestrian arts, lots of cool physically fit tough woman with money.

Very few straight men.

You would be very sought after and life could be pretty good if it doesn’t work out with you and her
Wreckognize
+294|6485

Macca wrote:

"Please, stay a while and listen..."
Deckard Cain!
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6274|Outside your Back window
Two things you can do.

1. "Does this smell like chloroform to you" Might get you somewhere. Just kidding you will be locked up
2. Play it cool, drop subtle hints, ask her who she has got her eye on, if it isn't you don't bother, if she says "i cant tell you" it may mean that its you.

INFACT this ones a cool way. Both get pissed up, then break it to her and say how you feel, that way even if she doesn't like you just say "Damn i was so drunk last night i'm sorry if i said anything stupid"
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6165
you just have to tell her what you feel about her, maybe she feels the same about you

I've done that but the results came back negative...lol

it's up to you

Last edited by suomalainen_äijä (2007-06-17 10:18:19)

Skorpy-chan
+127|6345|Twyford, UK
Five words.

Stick it in her pooper.

That is all.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
Have a good short term one, and make her feel special etc.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.

Obey_m0rph3us wrote:

Macca wrote:

"Please, stay a while and listen..."
Deckard Cain!
I was hoping someone would get that. +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard