NiMee
+6|6507|Singapore
That is good for u guys.....as for mine, NOT even one medal or a single point is recorded.......i really hope that it is being processed in the line
Kiss_My_Az
+0|6282|Los Angeles, CA
W00T!  My stats are updating again (I'd bee out since the 12th).  But I've not gotten anything (yet...) from the last 2 weeks.  Time to get off COD2 and back on BF2.

Last edited by Kiss_My_Az (2007-06-26 20:28:06)

[merc]montu
+1|6150
My stats are updating, except during games in which i got an award, then i get nothing!!
Cams
+-1|6584
i played for a few hours today,  been about 10 hours now and still no stat update for my games today.
Tails
+0|6150
I played for a few hours last night and all those points registered, but now that they have started to process the back loaded stats, all the points you earn now won't be counted until all the back loaded stats have been processed.

Last edited by Tails (2007-06-26 22:07:45)

Retr0!
+0|6151|Las Vegas.... Biotch!

fisher339 wrote:

It would suck if for some random reason, everyone's stats got reset...
^ I'm with stupid!

My stats still haven't updtaed yet, but it COULD be a LOT worse!
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6180
Does anyone read the posts or read the notice about the stats!!!!!!!!!!! EA has said that it could take up to a week to catch up on the stats.....BE PATIENT and quit posting about all the points you got today and aren't showing...duh!!!!......it may or may not show for a bit...RELAX....they will come in time. Just play....geez!!!
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6648
see? a few more posts and some people start bitching all over again, instead of waiting a few days until their old stats get processed
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6648|Behind that RPK-74
/me FaRtS
Tails
+0|6150
The people that are sitting at their PC day after day waiting for the stats server to come back up must be a real sad bunch of people. This is a game, this isnt real - when this game eventually dies how are you going to feel when you realise all that you have "earned" was for nothing?

Some people need to get a grip on reality and go outside and get  reacquainted with the sun.
DoT|Vash
+0|6151|Austria
you are the one you should worry about, to read all this shit standing above and even posting a comment ;P
leave the people alone, they are at least not as stupid as wow playing people ...
i for my own, played about 8 years of counter strike (since beta 3.0) and it never went boring ...
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
i got promoted to lance corperal twice today in the same server, so i guess until my stats get recorded i get a nice global message sayingi 've been promoted to lance corperal every time i join a server...

meh, and i'm stuck at 846th on the update list for bf2s, NOO
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

wait, stats are gone?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
Stast were gone, but they're back up
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6151|The Netherlands

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

wait, stats are gone?
Read the updates. The stats are NOT lost. Not even the ones you won in the last 2 weeks. But all stats are extremely delayed cause the servers are catching up as we speak. This can take a week according to EA.
fabiator14
+7|6152|Normandy - France

Casartelli wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

wait, stats are gone?
Read the updates. The stats are NOT lost. Not even the ones you won in the last 2 weeks. But all stats are extremely delayed cause the servers are catching up as we speak. This can take a week according to EA.
they wrote 1 week but surely will take 2 weeks
ToughGuy#3
+2|6159

Tails wrote:

I played for a few hours last night and all those points registered, but now that they have started to process the back loaded stats, all the points you earn now won't be counted until all the back loaded stats have been processed.
Same deal here.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01
massive stats queue now, imo
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6221|Turkey
im stock on 327 :S
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6836|Arizona
Now that they're fixed can we close the thread, or delete all 47 pages except the first post and a reply that says they're working again? lol
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6221|Turkey
they r not fixed and i dont believe ea b4 i see all my points
weasel_thingo
+74|6327

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

Now that they're fixed can we close the thread, or delete all 47 pages except the first post and a reply that says they're working again? lol
they were only working for a day or something, they arnt fixed now
cccpNyC
+1|6153

weasel_thingo wrote:

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

they were only working for a day or something, they arnt fixed now
and who would want to delete this thread anyways..its like our little ea bastard child....we may beat it and call it names and flame on it..but..its just our little ea bastard....live and let live maybe lol :-D
cospengle
+140|6487|Armidale, NSW, Australia

_1_MAN-ARMY.17 wrote:

they r not fixed and i dont believe ea b4 i see all my points
I'm in that boat too; I'll believe it when I see it. But I'm past worrying about in now anyway.

BF2S Player Stats Page wrote:

This player is being placed in the queue. One moment please...
You are currently 6,469th in line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol "ONE moment..." that's a long moment This'll let the new improved Gibson stretch it's legs a bit.

Last edited by cospengle (2007-06-27 01:16:22)

Ratzinger
+43|6392|Wollongong, NSW, Australia

cccpNyC wrote:

and who would want to delete this thread anyways..its like our little ea bastard child....we may beat it and call it names and flame on it..but..its just our little ea bastard....live and let live maybe lol :-D
Like a ginger step-child!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard