=EXP=Shadow
+3|6164|Swansea Wales
Suicidal what sevrers then !!!! i been on german servers Dutch French and had no points at all !!!!!!
Suicidal
+20|6517
I play on loads of servers but the only one I can remeber off the top of my head is [ARSE]clan servers IO (due to the stupid name), maybe it's those?
Suicidal
+20|6517

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

hopefully stats never come back, then bf2 will be normallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLL
Since the stats have gone down every noob and his dog has started a new account to test their hacks....it's a fucking joke.

The amount of hacks I've seen today is more than I've seen since I started playing!

The UAVtillary hack was a first.

The fast sniper rifle with bot was not the first.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6656
ermm punkbuster n stuff is still working, right? so why should everyone start a new account and test hacks? they can do that anytime, cant they?
frankthetank
+1|6165
I played on that arse server and never saw so many hacks in my life. The commander hack was out too. So i know it wasnt just me they had tons and tons of uavs flying and crashing all over the place. they also had this new hack where they booted the commander out of his spot.
Dantestyrael
+0|6162
OMG, its been a freaking week and still no progress. EA, go to hell. You go to hell and you die!!!!!!!
dirk3672
The Invisible Claymore
+2|6684

dirk3672 wrote:

I hope everyone has logged into EA and submitted a problem ticket.  The ticket won't help, but the complaint statistics might wake someone up in EA. 

Are they a public company?  Maybe everyone could donate a few pennies so we can buy some stock and make a proposal at their next stockholders meeting.  Biggest problem - figuring out which ones need to be fired first....

If this company was servicing the biz sector, they lights would have been out months ago.
Sent in a support ticket - received this back.  Idiots don't have customer service.  Apparently I am supposed to have a "relation" with them.  Sent in the requested info.   Go ahead and provide same if you file a ticket to help them understand their support problem and to adjust their customer support/resolution stats.  Folks - I promise that the squeaky wheel theory holds here and they are not held accountable by anything you vent about here. 

----
Response (EA Rep Raul)     06/23/2007 09:23 PM
Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Battlefield 2 Online support.

In order to assist you with your issue we will need the following information.

•EA Account Name: (You use this to log into www.ea.com or the Electronic Arts Downloader program)
•Battlefield 2 Nickname: (You use this to log into Battlefield 2 the game)
•Registered Battlefield 2 Email Address: (This is the email address you used to create your Battlefield 2 account)

Once we have this information we’ll be in a better position to assist you with your issue. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter, we look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Answers to most questions may be found at http://support.ea.com/.

Sincerely,

EARep Raul
Player Relations
Suicidal
+20|6517

Eboreus wrote:

ermm punkbuster n stuff is still working, right? so why should everyone start a new account and test hacks? they can do that anytime, cant they?
The problem with stat whores is they wont waste time playing a second account when they can be whoring points on the primary account.

Now the stats are down they are just playing for fun using a second account and the problem is when you dont care if you get reset you get careless with you downloaded skillz......real careless!

I was in the [ARSE] server the same time as Frank above so ask him!

Total joke.

Here's an SS.

https://www.colombiangold.co.uk/ftp/screen010.jpg

Last edited by Suicidal (2007-06-24 14:15:16)

killaer
+41|6726

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

I'm sick of this, it should have been fixed a week ago. Whos up for a class action lawsuit? It should be global, then they'll know wtf is up...they won't do anything about it, but they'll know.
Stop bitching. Class action lawsuit, are you kidding me?
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6424|...
stats=life
Eboreus
+46|6656

Suicidal wrote:

Eboreus wrote:

The problem with stat whores is they wont waste time playing a second account when they can be whoring points on the primary account.

Now the stats are down they are just playing for fun using a second account and the problem is when you dont care if you get reset you get careless with you downloaded skillz......real careless!

I was in the [ARSE] server the same time as Frank above so ask him!

Total joke.

Here's an SS.
okay that IS sick. thanks for the info tho, I dont need to waste my time, trying to connect to the arse-server anymore
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6229|cs_connecticut‬‭
Wow. Lots of UAV's!
Grover
+1|6162
Points and Hacks on ARSE last night - Read Frank the Tank post...
Come play and get points, but deal with the haxorz.
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6549
anyone ever think maby this is a ploy to capture all hackers, cut all servers off,  leave one or 2 and moniter the action and ban everyone who is obviouley hacking
Eboreus
+46|6656

[GSF]AFROPUFF wrote:

anyone ever think maby this is a ploy to capture all hackers, cut all servers off,  leave one or 2 and moniter the action and ban everyone who is obviouley hacking
no.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6407|6 feet under

Eboreus wrote:

[GSF]AFROPUFF wrote:

no.
i was online and talking to somebody who said EA put a camera on his account to catch hackers and such
siciliano732
+202|6657|New York

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

I'm sick of this, it should have been fixed a week ago. Whos up for a class action lawsuit? It should be global, then they'll know wtf is up...they won't do anything about it, but they'll know.
yea ok tough guy...i would love for you to even hire a lawyer and take the initial steps to a class action law suit....grow up, shut up, and get a life....its a freaking game your whining about. 

give me a break.
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6844|Arizona
xP sorry, I was pissed off about 3 hours ago, and just frustrated...spending that $50 and not being satisfyed...then again, arn't we all?
Beats
+2|6691
yea ok tough guy...i would love for you to even hire a lawyer and take the initial steps to a class action law suit....grow up, shut up, and get a life....its a freaking game your whining about. 

give me a break.
I couldn't agree more.  I love it when this kinda shit happens and kids start going crazy as if their lives are over and wont stop crying about how they are going to sue a major corporation because they want credit towards playing video games.  I mean, really... can you even imagine going through with a threat like that. You would sound so ridiculous trying to explain your stance on the issue.
siciliano732
+202|6657|New York

Beats wrote:

give me a break.
I couldn't agree more.  I love it when this kinda shit happens and kids start going crazy as if their lives are over and wont stop crying about how they are going to sue a major corporation because they want credit towards playing video games.  I mean, really... can you even imagine going through with a threat like that. You would sound so ridiculous trying to explain your stance on the issue.
exactly, people need to grow up and shut up....stop running your mouth about things you have no clue what your talking about and talkin this and that like your gonna change it.  Shut up, deal with the situation, and get a freakin life.  ITS A VIDEO GAME FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

and secondly, class action law suit?  are you serious?  your gonna pay a lawyer all that money, so you can have your beloved points!? lol, shut up.
DrStrangelove462
+1|6160
What a bunch of crap! Just when i start playing and get kind of good, this stuff goes down. What a bummer
ToughGuy#3
+2|6167

Beats wrote:

give me a break.
If someone came into my office and said I want to start a class action lawsuit against EA because the stat server went down it would be real hard not to laugh at him.
aLeX
.?
+160|6340|:D

Seems everyone is getting their feathers a little ruffled after 10 days of no stats. So I have a joke to cheer everyone up:

What's brown and runs around a field?

A Fence.

Last edited by l-aLeX-l (2007-06-24 15:25:45)

dazrst
+0|6657|u.s.of england
LOL this debate is double funny weve got people moaning about ea and people moaning about the moaners!COOL-my stats(edit no offence- tool) last updated on the 16th so ive been playing farcry!!!!!! got it for £4.99-any1 else got any good game recommendations???? Also anybody know how to put my bf2 stats in the middle of my sig -cheers
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/dazrst2/dazsigcopy.jpg[/img]

Last edited by dazrst (2007-06-24 17:40:38)

[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6549
yeah EA is working on it...... atleast there doing somthing.

Now for the lawsuit, if they where not doing anything to resolve the problem then yes i would agree to make some sort of noise, just to be heard...apart from that thers nothing really that you can do for now but wait.

There is a problem yes wee all know, but the point is EA are releasing a new map wich maby come with a 1.5 patch, this could be part of the delay aswelll.

as for people getting pissed about it " IF YOU HAVE HAD THE GAME MORE THAN 1 YEAR OR 2 THEN SHUT UP DNT COMPLAIN!" 

as for people who have just "RECENTLEY PURCHASED THE GAME" its should be ok to be a litle pissed and not get flamed for it.

SOo0 lets r3L4x and wait see what happens. 
                                                                  PEACE x

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard