TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
Probably has something to do with the new map they just put in, every time they try & add something it gets fucked up.
If the stats don't come back completely they had better just forget about making bf3 because the disgusted fans won't buy it, I know I wouldn't. {belly ache , moan , cry , rip cloths, bangs head on key board}

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2007-06-21 20:58:16)

mikemoe59
+0|6733
I'll say this "EA could F*CK UP a free lunch" the only thing they give two sh*ts about is making the ole mighty dollar. And for them right now it's 2142. Witch I blew my hard earned 49.99 on. And it SUCKS MOOSE D*CK. For the stats to be down this long is a total joke for a company of this size and dollar worth. What do they do with all the MONEY??  Blow it on CRACK ?? 
With less than 8,000 to get my STARS too. Looks like that's not happening anytime SOON. EA can K.M.A.            We should all boycott the game for a set period off time.
BobbyBoucherJR Colonel
Tinyjoe
+0|6155
2  servers that have been updating 85.236.101.26:16567  &  8.2.121.23:16567
was playing them last nite and there updating
updawg
+4|6500|Texas

fadedsteve wrote:

I just quit playing for the time being. . . .I pretty much play now to gain points and rank up!

The only reason I have played this game this long is the stats system. Its a great game, and I love it dearly! However, after you get familiar with the game, stats are the only real reason to keep playing. . . . unless they release new content.

I have a few goals I want to reach statistically, and with the game stat system down, its pointless to play for hours and have nothing to show for it!
I mainly play for fun, I'm not much of a stats/point whore but I still like to look at my stats after I'm done playing.  Now that stats aren't working I've kinda lost feeling for playing this game.  I guess I could practice flying or something in the meantime.
V1king
+10|6155|Land of crocs and cane toads
With all due respects, why keep asking the same question or giving the same answer over and over?  Stats are down, still waiting patiently and still play as I have been.  If you want to moan an groan about binning the game, etc... then just do it and give us all break as it's not going to get stats back any quicker or make you feel any better.

Unless some of you can come up with something more productive other than, I lost my points, I won't get that medal, I hate EA etc, etc... then why bother wasting mine and everyone elses time with mindless garbage in these threads.  It's a gamespy issue, not an EA one completely but shit happens and it's not the end of the world.

2142 don't use gamespy for there stats system unlike BF2 do.  This is why stats are working on one and not the other.  Highway Tampa has no affiliation with this issue but earlier comments about the introduction of the EA stats system do.  No malice intended by any means but informative info about this topic would be a hell of alot better than insults and personal losses which no one really cares about.

It's starting to look and sound like Groundhog Day!

Last edited by V1king (2007-06-21 19:39:37)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Y'know what's funny?

The number of people who registered just to post in this thread or the other.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01
just you all stfu and play the game or take a break.
enough moaning already
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6541
the question is, What would Macgyver Do?
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6515|Alabama

[GSF]AFROPUFF wrote:

fix the stats i suppose...probably with 2 AA batteries, a crayon, a rubberband, and a paper clip.. oh yeah and an index card

...and then eat brains.               or something

Last edited by Scr0k (2007-06-21 20:00:15)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6447|Chicago, IL

[GSF]AFROPUFF wrote:

hah, he'd blow up EA HQ with a piece of used chewing gum and a thumbtack, then build his own stats server out of his own pants.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6263

[Chaos]Assassin wrote:

killer21 wrote:

No big deal really.  Go play for fun then. 
I would, but 2 reasons I'm not going to, 1 is that I lost all of those, and 2, the time I DO play for fun, will probably be the time that it counts, and I'll probably have some ridiculous score =P.
That's been happening to me... I've gotten 35-65 Points EVERY ROUND... So thats adding up to about 300 Points/ Day.
stalymi
+2|6449|NS
I think its EA's way of saying good bye to BF2. They want to move on and they can't get any more cash out of it. Bunch of losers if that is the case!
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6541

S.Lythberg wrote:

[GSF]AFROPUFF wrote:

hah, he'd blow up EA HQ with a piece of used chewing gum and a thumbtack, then build his own stats server out of his own pants.
lol not impossible i once did it
GingerBread-
+4|6155
I am to lazy to read all the posts, but when is the stats system going to get up. ( if at all )
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6541

GingerBread- wrote:

I am to lazy to read all the posts, but when is the stats system going to get up. ( if at all )
you dnt have to figure that out by reading all the posts...... there pritty much fooked and withought a timeline

also EA still  are aware of the problem, but are keeping it under raps to what happening, and somewhat in denial of it...they are doing a piss poor job of keeping there customers in the loop
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York

tthf wrote:

just you all stfu and play the game or take a break.
enough moaning already
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6180
I have a question for the long time players here. I recall several posts in here that state that this has happened before. If this is true. How long were the stats down last time and how well did EA communicate the problem and/ or update to fix the problem. I bought BF2 about a year and a half ago, but didnt start playing regularly until the last 4 or 5 months, so I never experienced any shut downs before. Just curious.
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York

[GSF]AFROPUFF wrote:

GingerBread- wrote:

you dnt have to figure that out by reading all the posts...... there pritty much fooked and withought a timeline

also EA still  are aware of the problem, but are keeping it under raps to what happening, and somewhat in denial of it...they are doing a piss poor job of keeping there customers in the loop
poor public relations and crisis management....i should send my resume to them and work for them....i guarentee i would do a better job of PR for the company.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6278|Mo Val, Cali

siciliano732 wrote:

[GSF]AFROPUFF wrote:

GingerBread- wrote:

poor public relations and crisis management....i should send my resume to them and work for them....i guarentee i would do a better job of PR for the company.
Or just have th easiest job.
V1king
+10|6155|Land of crocs and cane toads

GingerBread- wrote:

Your answer:

A - Sometime in the future

or

B - Never
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

Onidax wrote:

I have a contact at ea, an old college friend and he says that the main stats system has become corrupt.. The stats that are frozen are this way because its no longer possible to update due to damage. EA dont have any other records of the stats so they will all most likly be lost... this is why there is no word from EA. Basically they have fooked up big time. I guess if I have to start again I wont spend ages doing noob shit.
That's extremely unlikely.

But hey, if that's true, I have a pretty good backup they can have
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6541

GingerBread- wrote:

Actually just thinking about  it you would get a job at EA no problem
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01

chuyskywalker wrote:

Onidax wrote:

I have a contact at ea, an old college friend and he says that the main stats system has become corrupt.. The stats that are frozen are this way because its no longer possible to update due to damage. EA dont have any other records of the stats so they will all most likly be lost... this is why there is no word from EA. Basically they have fooked up big time. I guess if I have to start again I wont spend ages doing noob shit.
That's extremely unlikely.

But hey, if that's true, I have a pretty good backup they can have
bf2s to the rescue!
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6541
any you guys up for a few rounds ?
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6155|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm up for a dozen rounds..one problem tho, I'm at my dads place, and he's got 256 megs of ran, and a 64 meg video card, so no BF2 for me here :'( On the issue of broken stats, I guess I'm not too bummed out, cuz, well I never even knew about it until I bought the game and went to BFHQ, I was just wanderin the store, then I look thro the games, and I'm like, oh, BF2 awesome, people say it's awesome, and I bought it. But yeah, since I never really got to experience the stats in the first place, so I don't really care. But I still can't wait for them to go back up.

But yeah, anyone wanna own a noob and bring up ur K/D ratio, and entertain me while ur at it, add my x-fire, lilpunk1302.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard