TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6738|Las Vegas, NV USA
I've often noticed in discussions like this that the skill of a sniper is often based upon the videos that they have made.

It's all about the advertising.

Stats can give you something of a picture of how good a sniper is, but they still don't give the whole picture.

Then there is word of mouth.  Just about has the same effect as advertising with videos.

So, I have to ask:

"Is this about who the 'best sniper' is, or is it about the most 'famous/infamous' sniper?"
**uninhibited**
L33T
+4|6377|sweden
clean.sweap
Raphi
Banned
+354|6402|Basel, Switzerland

**uninhibited** wrote:

clean.sweap
lm40. th3 w00ki3s 4re th3 b3st 4 sUre.

4nd nyt3 stfU 0r gtf0.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6637|N. Ireland
You can diss him all you want, but Nyte is one of the best snipers I've seen (in both BF2 and 2142). Then against, I'm a frequent flyer on BF2 now.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6589|Wales
I'd be inclined to mention my buddy kooda

http://www.bf2s.com/player/82705675/

Hes better than any wookie ive had the pleasure to own.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6514|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Noone knows who is the best. TrueArchon  is completely correct. Bit of a stupid thread to improve peoples ego's IMO.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6319|sverige
what ridicoulus question, there is no way to find out who is the 2nd best after me.
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6836|England

Fearmesnipers wrote:

http://www.bf2s.com/player/82705675/

Hes better than any wookie ive had the pleasure to own.
He is an excellent sniper, was playing with him yesterday. I think the score is 2:2 between us two.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6791|I smell corners

Nyte wrote:

Look at all these posers posting.

I'm the original, they should teach this kind of thing in school.
Again shut up
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6644|Valley of the Dragons
Hahaha lol @ all the E-drama ...

Anyho ...

For the Long Distance stuff it has to be dont_be_ss

For the Short Distance I used to opt for ChikyuuShoujoArujuna (more or less retired from the game), but I think both BarrakudaSSS and Drunk_Musketeer are doing even better atm.

I used to like Chillin&Killin for being a Complete Sniper on all stuff. Dunno if he snipes a lot atm though.

Btw when you compare Snipers you look at their Rifle Stats first, thats what you use to Snipe with. The Kit stats are irrelvant.

Last edited by Jemme101 (2007-06-17 03:34:05)

molotov<bf2>
+15|6588|uk
so many egos here.

i came across this guy last night

iceman_mf

& he made me lose my temper.

i've never played against nyte, jemme101 or todd_angelo but you can't fail to be impressed by their videos/knowledge/stats.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6904
I refuse to acknolege anyone as a good snip[er who gtes the vast majority of his kill on the smallest map in the game.
RuNNer90
+22|6329|Germany
http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 810ta0.jpg

any other questions???

Last edited by RuNNer90 (2007-06-17 04:25:44)

Fearmesnipers
+41|6589|Wales
good score but anyone can do it. You probably died alot more just got alot of revives... not to be too negative but congrats /
RuNNer90
+22|6329|Germany
it wasn't me who made this screenshot. ive seen it at another forum.
btw: i played with him many times and i have to say he is the best ive ever seen

Last edited by RuNNer90 (2007-06-17 04:35:03)

Barrakuda777
+86|6880|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

Fearmesnipers wrote:

Cheers buddy.

Had the pleasure of playing with a few wookies recently and I must say the standard is pretty high - I just wish the buggers would say HI KOODA before they shoot me (im looking at you Del and Dry!)

I agree, there are too many different styles to sniper that no overall "best" would be easy to pick. People have mentioned CQB and long range snipers but there are also those who are better at counter-sniping etc...

Answer is, impossible to say.

0.02$

Kooda
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6379|Bristol
Sniper-UK-Ghost

hehe

edit: dont judge me on my stats i piss about alot, eg i fly jets and heli when sniper and i randomly shoot with the sniper so my % aint high

Last edited by Sniper-UK-Ghost (2007-06-17 05:43:27)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6470|England
The WOoKies are all pretty awesome, especially a hunt they did on the top 20 snipers in bf2 ( they found the top 20 from bfhq), and two of their members were in the list. Nyte is good, but sooo egotistical. I would also say my mate elite-sniper697 is pretty good (dont judge him by the name, he couldnt think of anything else). When he plays sniper, he can very rarely be outsniped, and can do long range and CQC sniping. He is the best I have played games with, but he isnt the best in the world.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6644|Valley of the Dragons

molotov<bf2> wrote:

so many egos here.

i came across this guy last night

iceman_mf

& he made me lose my temper.

i've never played against nyte, jemme101 or todd_angelo but you can't fail to be impressed by their videos/knowledge/stats.
Yeah I came across him when we did the Top-20 Snipers Hunt. Iceman_MF is in the Top-20 Snipers (Sniper Rifle). Very hard to get, plays a lot of Jalalabad. Txs for the kind words btw
lmancuso
+8|6310|at your base...killing you!
lmancuso is the best!!!
williedyna
+7|6789
I would disqualify MOST of these suggestions; because they only play Karkand.  It's too easy to be a one trick pony in this game.  The best should be able to dominate no matter the terrain.
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6369
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6803|BC, Canada

Capt.Irviding wrote:

The two best snipers IMO are

http://bf2s.com/player/45360737/

http://bf2s.com/player/45719422/
why firestorm....
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6369
Firestorm is an amazing sniper I always played moongamers with him he was great
Fearmesnipers
+41|6589|Wales

williedyna wrote:

I would disqualify MOST of these suggestions; because they only play Karkand.  It's too easy to be a one trick pony in this game.  The best should be able to dominate no matter the terrain.
People like this = stupid

If you can make a HS you can make a HS what ever the map. People play karkand because there are more people in a smaller area so more fun...

Not because its for points but for fun and action. Just because i played alot of karkand you think if i play another map i will forget how to shoot?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard