Jim_Bred
+15|6503
Yea I made one of those noob posts.

Sorry again.
plaid_retina
+10|6696|Memphis, Tn
Those fucks at EA/Gamespy/Dice are trying to weed out the stats or something.......maybe this is a test to see how the community will take it? Eventually there will be no stats when the game starts to die anyway, why would they keep servers for stats in the future when the game goes south?

Last edited by plaid_retina (2007-06-19 20:11:18)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

plaid_retina wrote:

Those fucks at EA/Gamespy/Dice are trying to weed out the stats or something.......maybe this is a test to see how the community will take it? Eventually there will be no stats when the game starts to die anyway, why would they keep servers for stats in the future when the game goes south?
They're only testing how long it takes for a Top 10 player to suicide bomb himself into DICE's headquarters.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere

frankthetank wrote:

ya i just got 45-2 i have had much much better but u gotta love those kill to death builders. BTW it does NOT matter which server u play on stats are out on them all.
some players have reported getting their stats recorded on certain servers, so i believe that is false sir
-=V.R=-
+9|6159|Moldova (MDA)
tnx for karma's
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6450|Newcastle NSW Australia
I dont believe that the stats system will ever stop, do you know how much money they make from them?
-=V.R=-
+9|6159|Moldova (MDA)
Good news! server finally fixed!

https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4168/gaizw4.jpg

They just need to install the game
https://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8931/onlineua697rs8.jpg
BluRR33
+27|6389|Sweden
WTF?  Are u SURE NOR??  V.R???? !&%!#&"¤&¤# ......  .. .. .
joviaaldreetje
+1|6686

BluRR33 wrote:

I am kinda sure he's messing with you, the pics are kinda pointing that way..
My stats were fine until Sunday. I played a few rounds, one resulted in a gold star, and it never showed up. My stats still say my last battle was on the 17th, although I played since then
It is funny how quickly one loses interest in this game, when you find out the stats are down and we are playing for the hell of it....I mean lets face it , we love our shiny objects...I know I do...
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6558|Brisbane, Aus

I'd like to see some proof from the people saying they're getting points now, cause I'm getting nothing.
joviaaldreetje
+1|6686
I have gotten some points one was on a euro force server I sometimes play on, it is marked in my favourites, I'll let you all know..

What bugs me more is the EA is keeping it all hush hush, as if they hope the community wont even notice ....no word, no update, no"whoops we did it again"(that would me on hell of a song title..lol). we have payed for it and now...well...that basically it, we pay, they delay...
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)

joviaaldreetje wrote:

I have gotten some points one was on a euro force server I sometimes play on, it is marked in my favourites, I'll let you all know..

What bugs me more is the EA is keeping it all hush hush, as if they hope the community wont even notice ....no word, no update, no"whoops we did it again"(that would me on hell of a song title..lol). we have payed for it and now...well...that basically it, we pay, they delay...
It's the beginning of the end. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that's it, no more stats, ever.
joviaaldreetje
+1|6686
well just started installing Desert Combat, it might be a step backwards, but at least it does what it is supposed to do...so I am off...
Just started looting my old games and found out there are still a lot of other games worth playing, beside BF2...who would have guessed
I guess stat will be eternal, it makes money..and well it is EA, let's face it, ...selling their mommas for profit....I am fairly certain they do...
masculata
+24|6678|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Last Battle On      2007-06-15 08:18:00

Looks like the monkeys are running EA. Top heavy with middle managers and I'm sure they have a "war room" to discuss what broke and who to blame. And if they have time left over, they might get a "tiger team" to fix/patch update or more likely "bounce" the box.

EA what a bunch of cock-smokers.

Last edited by masculata (2007-06-19 22:48:50)

-=V.R=-
+9|6159|Moldova (MDA)

BluRR33 wrote:

what? whats your problem?
BluRR33
+27|6389|Sweden
i want everything to be Fixed  and ur going and tell that  it's  fixed  so i got  Happy  and thought  that it was true     ( im NOT cheating)

Cuz u have just begin with bf2? ey?
-=V.R=-
+9|6159|Moldova (MDA)

sorry, just when I losing Im getting mad
shittt... im bored of this stupid karkand server ....
BluRR33
+27|6389|Sweden
ahahah  true..
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6488|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I made a dick around account and started going into PK servers trying to piss in the Cheerios, damn bastards started to play a regular round...

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-06-20 00:02:04)

-=V.R=-
+9|6159|Moldova (MDA)
I know what happened with the server:
https://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3664/avatar9371hy3.gif
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6653|Norway
It's funny to see how über good everyone has gotten all of a sudden when they don't have the stats or metal to show off. "I got 2.000 points in three hours, but they're lost!", "I lost 15 gold medals!", "I got my expert repair!", "My best jet round EVAH was lost!".

Riiiiiiiight...

Last edited by Tor77 (2007-06-20 00:04:16)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6488|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Tor77 wrote:

It's funny to see how über good everyone has gotten all of a sudden when they don't have the stats or metal to show it off. "I got 2.000 points in three hours!", "I lost 15 gold medals!", "I got my expert repair!", "My best jet round EVAH was lost!".

Riiiiiiiight...
I did go on a 24/7 wake and sat in a AA on the Essx as a commander and went from basic AA to Expert in one round
DRKillusion
+10|6477|glued to my chair
Screen shot your scores, then email them to EA and say U O ME this many points.
-=V.R=-
+9|6159|Moldova (MDA)
can I reset EA stats?
TomSwe2007
+6|6160|Sweden
I am back! Is the stats?...is the...oh...oh...no.......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard