General_zezoo
+0|6605

-=V.R=- wrote:

can you help me? I never before played ranked server, and i have some questions: Why BFHQ don't work and why my stats not saving? I tried maybe 16-18 ranked servers and nothing! still displaying 0 in my stats...
cuz u r a noob !

didn't u read the previous pages !
aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6166|Long Beach, California USA

Jameseyy wrote:

But Why R My Stats Not Working?????????? Omigod Im Losing Gold Mdeals?!?
Same here wtf? IndianScout is taking revenge on EA11!!!1
-=V.R=-
+9|6165|Moldova (MDA)
i don't understanding , just say is this only my problem or someone has same problems?
icecreamgod
+13|6172
ok i just looked at f1r3starter, and he got his updated, and so are a lot of people. infact they got their scores to move up. i don't know if he moved up that many points last night alone, of if he got his whole weekend to update for him. all i know is, it still said my last battle was on thursday, and nothing has changed, which is erally shitty.... i think they can't recover what was played over the weekend.
adv3rsary
+28|6722
ok seriously stop posting your sob stories now.. just someone post when it's fixed
TomSwe2007
+6|6165|Sweden
Anyone know when we will start getting our points up again? I am bored just searching around forums. No idea playing when i dont know if i will get the points or not. EA comon we are tired of this
David.P
Banned
+649|6281

TomSwe2007 wrote:

Anyone know when we will start getting our points up again? I am bored just searching around forums. No idea playing when i dont know if i will get the points or not. EA comon we are tired of this
Some servers are working especially my favorite one hbd ghost town.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-06-18 09:11:55)

FI-SCOTTY
+16|6702|Scotland
Appreciate the heads up but why is there no "official" statement or have I missed it?
Sentience
+1|6168
As far as I'm currently aware no stats have been lost. As has been the case in the past it might take time for the backlog to be picked up which is why it is resolved for some but not others. GameSpy and EA/DICE are continuing to investigate this particular issue.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6235|Scotland!

FI-SCOTTY wrote:

Appreciate the heads up but why is there no "official" statement or have I missed it?
The closest you'll ever get to an official statement for anything is "my friend who works for ea told me:"
-=V.R=-
+9|6165|Moldova (MDA)

David.Podedworny wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

working? can you please give me IP of that server?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6296|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Jameseyy wrote:

FI-SCOTTY wrote:

The closest you'll ever get to an official statement for anything is "my friend who works for ea told me:"
Or you could look at the post by the "EA Community Manager" one post above yours.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6699|Calgary

cowami wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

FI-SCOTTY wrote:

Or you could look at the post by the "EA Community Manager" one post above yours.
Like this?

Originally Posted by DrunkenPirate
Just been talking with a rep from EA.

The stats system is currently down, support noticed it this evening and are currently working on the problem but it is possible that it will not be resolved until Monday.

Queued stats may be processed when the system comes back online but people should realise that you will more than likely lose some or possibly all points earned since Thursday the 14th of June.
David.P
Banned
+649|6281

-=V.R=- wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

working? can you please give me IP of that server?
You have SF? I dont know the Ip but just go in the search box and type hbd, Choose the regular one with vehicles because it's always full.
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6395|Scotland

Superslim wrote:

cowami wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Like this?

Originally Posted by DrunkenPirate
Just been talking with a rep from EA.

The stats system is currently down, support noticed it this evening and are currently working on the problem but it is possible that it will not be resolved until Monday.

Queued stats may be processed when the system comes back online but people should realise that you will more than likely lose some or possibly all points earned since Thursday the 14th of June.
nope, like this:

Sentience wrote:

As far as I'm currently aware no stats have been lost. As has been the case in the past it might take time for the backlog to be picked up which is why it is resolved for some but not others. GameSpy and EA/DICE are continuing to investigate this particular issue.
edit: since its not in the quote his sig says:

"Sentience
Community Manager | EA DICE"

Last edited by Apoc-SAS (2007-06-18 09:35:44)

TravisC555
+118|6226|Cox Convention Center, OK

-=V.R=- wrote:

can you help me? I never before played ranked server, and i have some questions: Why BFHQ don't work and why my stats not saving? I tried maybe 16-18 ranked servers and nothing! still displaying 0 in my stats...
Edit: Never mind, I didn't read the post carefully

Last edited by TravisC555 (2007-06-18 09:38:04)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6591|England
omg butt leik iz wna git mei shrapstooer mdal
-=V.R=-
+9|6165|Moldova (MDA)

David.Podedworny wrote:

You have SF? I dont know the Ip but just go in the search box and type hbd, Choose the regular one with vehicles because it's always full.
no, I dont have SF yet
so want, when stats will work?
-=V.R=-
+9|6165|Moldova (MDA)

TravisC555 wrote:

-=V.R=- wrote:

Edit: Never mind, I didn't read the post carefully
can you please say me one ranked server that work ?

Last edited by -=V.R=- (2007-06-18 09:41:49)

_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6227|Turkey
The Problem is in servers, most of the servers doesnt add stats
-=V.R=-
+9|6165|Moldova (MDA)
DewilBurak
do you know server that add stats?
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6759|Estonia

Sentience wrote:

is this really official statement or just some punk make stupid jokes like that here:
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6619|balls
is anyone else having problems with their stats updating?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6296|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

theknuck wrote:

is anyone else having problems with their stats updating?
Plenty of people. Hence all the closed posts about it.

I don't really care, though. I can wait all summer for my stats to be updated, to be honest.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6492|UK

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

Sentience wrote:

is this really official statement or just some punk make stupid jokes like that here:
it tis offical he from the land of dice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard