Poll

Is using the G36E as SAS acceptable?

Yessir80%80% - 194
never acceptable19%19% - 48
Total: 242
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6818|Middle of nowhere
So i've been wondering for awhile if all you guys that say "stock-guns FTW, unlocks are for n00bs!!!!1one" would use the G36E as SAS since is IS the default 'stock' weapon

what say you?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6906|Cambridge (UK)
Use what ever damn weapon you want.

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
benzoenator
+4|6378

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
trackstarr
+18|6842|Swing and a miss
whatever
its in the game
people are gonna use the gun anyways

just accept it
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6462|Orrstrayleea
Oooooh, this'll test the ''Unlocks are 4 t3h nubzorz!!!oneleven!!"
But i wouldnt, id still use the L85.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6818|Middle of nowhere

benzoenator wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
lol, QFT, but this was directed at the "zOMG unlocks are teh n00bz!!1" players

you guys are my heros
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6608
G36E, yes.

Gheymores, no.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6835|UK
SAS is a difficult position to be in, if you use the stock gun your a G36E nub, if you take L85 your an unlock nub.

So just go with which ever
gameaddict
+35|6820|let op drempels
I like unlocks i only choose the ak over the G36E because i don't like burst weapons and I'm a frontline rusher so the ak is much more suitable for that.
So yeah in other words choose whatever YOU like not what someone else likes, it's just a game.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6368|Scotland!
L85 all the way. I'd rather be seen using a pistol than a g36e

And to everyone who typed long exaggerated leetspeak to represent people who dislike g36e users, you're only demonstrating your own stupidity.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6882|London

As SAS it's almost acceptable, but as anyone else = no.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6414

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
Yeah Fuck all g36e haters!(C i can live with)

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-06-15 18:38:03)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6532|Southern California

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Oooooh, this'll test the ''Unlocks are 4 t3h nubzorz!!!oneleven!!"
But i wouldnt, id still use the L85.
pfft newb...

The only correct answere is to use your knife and pistol only.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6627
Stupid question, what else are you supposed to use.

The whole idea of not using unlocks is because when you play competitively your not allowed to use unlocks. So people who care about being more than a pub all-star will avoid them.

Skill isn't determined by how many points you have, so pwning noobs with an unlock doesn't really mean as much as beating them with a gun they could use.

Last edited by Greenspan (2007-06-15 18:53:51)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6846
Use whatever the hell you like.
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6687
What if you're on the Spetsnaz side and you steal an SAS medic's kit?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6834|Howell, Mi USA
It's always exceptable, use whatever the hell gun you want. If people call u a noob it's only because there tired of you killing them.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6825|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

G36E, yes.

Gheymores, no.
well thats lame i like the ghey more rule but u would rather us somthing that everyone uses and abuses, tbh i play kark cuz its fun to shoot em, i just bunny hop and prone spam like a little 3 year old on meth
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6910|Canada, Ont
Sometimes noobs get the better of you because the game sucks...

Use whatever you want, Even Elite players get Gayed.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6697|Brisbane, Aus

acceptable, yes, but you should use the G36K instead cause it's there
Budzilla
+9|6333|Brisbane, Australia
Hmmm...it's a good question. When I do go medic for the Brits I go for the L85.

SAS is a difficult position to be in, if you use the stock gun your a G36E nub, if you take L85 your an unlock nub.
I find the unlocks in BF2 are well balanced. If you select a G3 over a M16/203 you are getting a full auto rifle but you are losing the nade launcher, etc...

The only unbalanced gun in the game is the E. Judging by the responses here the most people who defend its use are players who spend more time on forums and who can't maintain a KDR with assault rifles of 1:1.
13rin
+977|6619

genius_man16 wrote:

So i've been wondering for awhile if all you guys that say "stock-guns FTW, unlocks are for n00bs!!!!1one" would use the G36E as SAS since is IS the default 'stock' weapon

what say you?
Use whatever, to kill whoever, whenever -even it means you have to pick up their teammates kit to do it.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6821|Disaster Free Zone
Anyone who complains about what weapons people use are elitest pro wannabe points whores. It is a fucking game, get over the G36E already. It is not over powered, it is not noob (and anyone who says/types 'nub' is a retard) friendly and it is not better then the AK101, AK47 or RPK74.
If you want to complain about anything complain about those 3 guns. Or I got an even better Fucking idea, get the fuck of karkand and warlord IO and go play some real maps with planes and choppers.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2007-06-15 23:16:07)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6970|Denver colorado

DrunkFace wrote:

Anyone who complains about what weapons people use are elitest pro wannabe point whores. It is a fucking game, get over the G36E already. It is not over powered, it is not noob friendly and it is not better then the AK101, AK47 and RPK74.
If you want to complain about anything complain about those 3 guns. Or I got an even better Fucking idea, get the fuck of karkand and warlord IO and go play some real maps with planes and choppers.
your soo wrong and its funny.

The ak101.. or. even better. is the ak47. is the best gun in the game.

And yes. people need to not play IO. but thats beside the point.

Last edited by lavadisk (2007-06-15 23:16:57)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6821|Disaster Free Zone

lavadisk wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Anyone who complains about what weapons people use are elitest pro wannabe point whores. It is a fucking game, get over the G36E already. It is not over powered, it is not noob friendly and it is not better then the AK101, AK47 and RPK74.
your soo wrong and its funny.

The ak101.. or. even better. is the ak47. is the best gun in the game.

And yes. people need to not play IO. but thats beside the point.
WTF are you on about?

BY saying the G36E is NOT better then the AK101 and AK47, I'm saying they ARE better.
And then you come on saying the AK47 and AK101 are the best guns in the game completely agreeing with me and then saying I'm wrong... Fuck man learn to read.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard