phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6182|c-c-c-Canada
i have heard that in 2012 the world will come to an end or something, i think it has something to do with the calenders.... i really cant figure out what so special is going to happen then....

any one have a clue?

*@admim**********************
i have searched on these key words*
word is ending                               *
2012*                                           *
*******************************                                                    *    *

*       *
                                                                                                          * * *
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6551|Scotland
They said that about 2002 or something aswell, bullcrap
Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK
o..k?
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6692|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Bring it.
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

Oh my God! No! Shit shit shit!

Hyperventilating! Constipation! Nervous wreck! Ah!
I don't believe you.
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6326|Brussels, Belgium
In 2012, there will be the Olympic games in London, and it will suck as the logo is so I guess people will mass suicide after it.

(And I still think that London didn't deserve to host the Olympics).
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6649
its uhh, the mayan calander thing.

the mayans used a really complex calander based off both the moon, sun, and events. the event calander has "years" a couple decades long, so major wars have been predicted already, like the frech revolution and the american revolution. there is only five "years" on the event calander till the end of the world, and we're on the fifth right now. the apocalypse is supposed to happen, in our calander, on december 20th, 2012.

at least, thats what i remember.
l41e
+677|6647

Y2K comes to mind...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
based on the mayan calendar, is the end of the world as we know it (and i feel fine, LOL).
No, really, the mayan calendar ends there, but it doesnt mean the end of the world, it means a change in the humanity, maybe the planet will get really piss off for the global warning and rotate the magnetic poles or melt some ice capes...

the end of the world date is december 22 2012, we dont know the exact hour, but it will be GMT-6
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6455|the guy in the hind on gator
yeah i saw that shit on history channel to, it had something to do with a chinese calender showing the correct events or something. but, at exactly at 2012, the calender just stops

Last edited by russ)=spetsnaz (2007-06-15 15:36:17)

thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6330|teh alien spaceshit
Myan calendar.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6455|the guy in the hind on gator

thtthht wrote:

Myan calendar.
myan, chinese=same shit

Last edited by russ)=spetsnaz (2007-06-15 15:39:00)

aLeX
.?
+160|6330|:D

I can't wait tbh, at least there will be something interesting to talk about. I could just invent a new calendar if you don't fancy the end of the world quite yet, i'll include lots of holidays

*Gets too work*
Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK
It's the 2012 logo that's causing it!
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
Here is the info in spanish, so some of u will need a translator

http://www.formarse.com.ar/profecias_ma … _maya1.htm
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
The Mayan empire is already kaput.
velocitychaos
+26|6495|Brisbane Australia

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

its uhh, the mayan calander thing.

the mayans used a really complex calander based off both the moon, sun, and events. the event calander has "years" a couple decades long, so major wars have been predicted already, like the frech revolution and the american revolution. there is only five "years" on the event calander till the end of the world, and we're on the fifth right now. the apocalypse is supposed to happen, in our calander, on december 20th, 2012.

at least, thats what i remember.
I've read a bit about it but i'll believe it when i see it.........y2k ;p
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6646|Peoria
The Myan Calendar was circular, not linear.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6178|Wisconsin
The Mayan people predicted that in 2012 the world wil end because its the end of one of their "cycles"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
People always say this as if they think the world NEEDS to end, and it most certainly does not need to end.  What the fuck kind of retarded purpose would ending the world serve?  Even worse, why in our lifetime, it's so fucking pointless.

And then the idiot Mayans match say it because, WE CANT MAKE THE CALENDER ANY BIGGER SO EVERYONE HAS TO DIE

wtf

/pointless and probably uneducated rant
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6431

Lost Hope wrote:

In 2012, there will be the Olympic games in London, and it will suck as the logo is so I guess people will mass suicide after it.

(And I still think that London didn't deserve to host the Olympics).
and why not?
we deserve to host it, we just need to get it done on time

that logo should of realy been a secondy school contest thing. get the kids involved and all
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6431

_j5689_ wrote:

And then the idiot Mayans match say it because, WE CANT MAKE THE CALENDER ANY BIGGER SO EVERYONE HAS TO DIE

wtf

/pointless and probably uneducated rant
its not that they say their gods will return so they figured there was no point making their calender go any further.

if you read chariot of the gods there is a good bit about the mian gods etc. so when the aliens (which is very persuasively argued to be these "gods" and strangely makes sence o0 ) come back (if they do lol) and to see whant happens then
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

The Mayan people predicted that in 2012 the world wil end because its the end of one of their "cycles"
Let's go ask the Mayan priest! Oh wait... Notrodaumas (SP) said the world would end in the year 2006.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
The only thing that will happen in 2012 is Hilllary/Barack/McCain/RonPaul/Edwards will fail to get reelected.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Wasn't the world supposed to have ended like 10 times now or something like that?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard