ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6745|In your head
Well guys I graduate tonight! Sure am gonna miss my g/f when I leave for bootcamp and AIT as well as all of my friends and stuff. I was saying bye to one of my chick friends (jjust friends and she is like a younger sister) and she actually started to cry, then I felt bad for making her cry, well anyways Just thought I should let you all know I gradtuate tonight! Sure am gonna miss all of you and man in a way I kinda do not want to graduate cuz I don't want to leave anyone behind cuz our town is so small everyone is so tightnit and well it hurts something furious when I think about it ya know. Well peace out guys and may you have a happy and prosperous life!!
Ryan
+1,230|6847|Alberta, Canada

I can tell you failed English.

Just kidding man. Good luck in bootcamp and in the rest of your life!
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6745|In your head

Ryan wrote:

I can tell you failed English.

Just kidding man. Good luck in bootcamp and in the rest of your life!
+1 to you sir that made me laugh pretty damn hard. I actually passed with an A- my first A in english since elementry school!
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6240|Uk
congrats dude

edit: yeah, and have a good life and all that crap as well

Last edited by mkxiii (2007-06-15 15:32:34)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6695|Devon, England
Unlucky man... I am dreading leaving my school...

Good luck though
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6745|In your head

FFLink13 wrote:

Good luck though
Well it sucks leaving man, I know I am going through it right now and I can't think about who I am leaving behind cuz I get all choked up, but anyways thanks for your support guys and maybe see you all in 6 months or something like that, Link don't be scared man, I am but it is just a part of life, unfortunately with the leaving friends behind part.
FFLink
There is.

ghostgr wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Good luck though
Well it sucks leaving man, I know I am going through it right now and I can't think about who I am leaving behind cuz I get all choked up, but anyways thanks for your support guys and maybe see you all in 6 months or something like that, Link don't be scared man, I am but it is just a part of life, unfortunately with the leaving friends behind part.
Yeah... Has to be done... But it still sucks... But contact will still be kept ^^

I just may not see them as much as I used to... *sigh*

Plus I hope to be a couple with my friend before school ends... Otherwise I lose almost all chances
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6745|In your head

FFLink13 wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Good luck though
Yeah... Has to be done... But it still sucks... But contact will still be kept ^^

Plus I hope to be a couple with my friend before school ends... Otherwise I lose almost all chances
Yeh my girlfriend is just a few years younger than me and since I am leaving for the Army I don't know if she'll wait for us  or what, but I guess I will find out if she truly loves me or not, huh?
FFLink
There is.

ghostgr wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

Yeh my girlfriend is just a few years younger than me and since I am leaving for the Army I don't know if she'll wait for us  or what, but I guess I will find out if she truly loves me or not, huh?
Again, good luck with it all, I'm sure it will all work out well

Just make your last few days/nights special ones, ones to remember you know
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6833|Denver colorado
Good luck. t'was always good seeing you around.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6745|In your head

FFLink13 wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Yeh plenty of booze and just me and myg/f....lol Thats about all I can do now is just fucking party party party until next week.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6240|Uk

ghostgr wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

Yeh plenty of booze and just me and myg/f....lol Thats about all I can do now is just fucking party party party until next week.
you get the beer in, we'll all turn up
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6745|In your head

mkxiii wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Hey man me and my friends have all the booze lined up and awaiting us this weekend!!
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6240|Uk

ghostgr wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

Hey man me and my friends have all the booze lined up and awaiting us this weekend!!
great!! i take it we're all invited
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6745|In your head

mkxiii wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

great!! i take it we're all invited
Maybe not the whole forum, but yeh a few of you can come over....lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard