d.cripz
+29|6426
Hey guys, I have a to make a website titled Personal Portfolio. I am also complete the website as its due on Monday, June 18. This is worth 10 % of my grade so i would like to make it as cool as possible. I was wondering if someone would make my a logo with the words "Dan's Portfolio" in it. The size can be roughly 2-2.5 inches all around, and i'd like to have it animated in some way(possibly the words are animated). Anyways, if your interested in helping feel free to make it as creative as possible. It is about my portfolio.

Thanks, (sooner the better... its due after this weekend).
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6567|CH/BR - in UK

Check out my website - cheap prices

-konfusion
OmniDeath
~
+726|6661

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
ill do it for 10% less than what he's offering!
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6567|CH/BR - in UK

OmniDeath wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
ill do it for 10% less than what he's offering!
bastard! >.<
I'll just make it better! Look at my sig - it's proof xD

-konfusion
Entertayner
+826|6587

I'll do it for 2% less than OmniDeath.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

tell me what theyre paying and ill do it for double!
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
aLeX
.?
+160|6348|:D

Miguel diaz wrote:

They're being paid in magic beans. I will do a 1337 MS Paint job for only 3 magic beans. I think we have ourselves a deal.

Wait, they're not paying.. they're being paid. Or was that a joke?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Miguel diaz wrote:

They're being paid in magic beans. I will do a 1337 MS Paint job for only 3 magic beans. I think we have ourselves a deal.

Wait, they're not paying.. they're being paid. Or was that a joke?
Entertayner
+826|6587

I'll do it for a flying moose's left foot.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

Entertayner wrote:

I'll do it for a flying moose's left foot.
i do it for a regular mooses roght foot
d.cripz
+29|6426
you can do it for 1 karma which will make u happy probly.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6252|United Kingdom
cheating bastard, do Graphics in DiDA much? Learn to do it yourself ..... cheating on your GCSE's is way smart .......
d.cripz
+29|6426
GCSE? wtf are you talking about... i want a logo, for my website and i dont even know what DiDA so obviously i wont be able to make it myself.
Entertayner
+826|6587

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=75823 wrote:

Don't ask people to do your homework!!
bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland
Someone help him out! I would but I'm tired.

You got photoshop?
Cheddarmuff
+21|6669

d.cripz wrote:

Hey guys, I have a to make a website titled Personal Portfolio. I am also complete the website as its due on Monday, June 18. This is worth 10 % of my grade so i would like to make it as cool as possible. I was wondering if someone would make my a logo with the words "Dan's Portfolio" in it. The size can be roughly 2-2.5 inches all around, and i'd like to have it animated in some way(possibly the words are animated). Anyways, if your interested in helping feel free to make it as creative as possible. It is about my portfolio.

Thanks, (sooner the better... its due after this weekend).
Dude, from the Engrish (lol) in your post it sounds like you have been cheating at more than web design.  You should seriously spend some time and learn something on your own.  I see big troubles for you in the future if you are always relying on others to do your work for you.

Also, if you are as screwed as it sounds, you should be willing to pony up the bucks instead of continuing to prey on other peoples kindness.

Good luck getting your work done....
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6648|Finland

Let's not have our assignments done completely by other people. If you can't do it yourself, tell the teacher (or equivalent) that your dog ate it. Getting caught for that lie is certainly better than presenting other peoples work as your own.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard