kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
Well i thought of a small idead how to fix the jet,chopper tank stealing etc.
My idea would be that there is a small list in your main base where you can sign in for an vehicle...
f.e there is a small sign next to the airfield where you can sign in for a vehicle.
and then lets say your have signed as 4th you can start capturing points, killing etc.
when the 3rd person dies or jumps out of plane you could get an question if you want to be teleported into your vehicle. and lets say you are capturing an point and you dont want so u say no and than the next on the list gets the chance....
------------------
And EA should create some called "boot camp maps".
my idea would be an virtual training ground where you can learn the usage of all vehicles
and maybe even add that you have to complete several training challenges to be able to sign in on a vehicle list.
what do u think?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6758|The United Center
teleported?  worst idea ever.

if youre in the middle of a firefight...bam, teleported.  really unfair to those shooting you.

the way i see it...yeah, it sucks to have people steal your vehicles or TK for them, but its part of the game.  its something you just have to learn to play with.

the training idea has been brought up before...i like it...but...its something that will never be implemented.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard