icecreamgod
+13|6174
Ok now before everyone goes off screaming n00b, I am .... well I am relatively new to this game, but have quickly accelerated through the ranks. I am a decent shot and play relatively well, and have recently learned that ammo whoring and medic whoring tends to get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.

Anyways, so I am going for my Navy Cross and Golden Scimitar medals and I realized, WTF!? I have never broken 83 on MEC or USMC, now I keep trying, and I just can't seem to break it. Maybe I am playing in a 64/64 IO Jalabad server all the time (that might be the problem), but is there anyway to break a 100 points IAR? Like I see other people do it all the time, and I am always getting 2nd or 3rd place (which I guess is fine) but I just never seem to break 100....

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!?! (would being commander on the winning team and get ting 50 points be good? low populated servers?)

(if your tip helps me succeed, i will personally FedEx you ice cream)
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6576|NYC / Hamburg

play a nearly empty server with a 64p map. Something non-city is best because there are loads of flags to be taken and recaptured. Just prepare for very long rounds
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
gameaddict
+35|6689|let op drempels
10-20 people on a 64 people sized map does miracles.

EDIT: ^what he said^

Last edited by gameaddict (2007-06-14 10:23:56)

icecreamgod
+13|6174
would wake island 64, low people be ideal? and what class should i be?
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6188|Wisconsin
Medic Whoring at Err Karkand or Karkand Madness should do it...
gameaddict
+35|6689|let op drempels
For both medals something like karkand would be perfect.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
20 people 64 size map, be medic or support and rape with RPK/G36E while healing/reviving/resupplying more than breathing.
icecreamgod
+13|6174
thank you guys so much there is nothing but love from me to you. i'll remember it, KARKAND - LOW POPULATION - 64 PEOPLE MAP MEDIC WHORING
max
Vela Incident

I got my first 100+ round flying from flag to flag on a 9/64 fushe pass
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51
Medic whore the shit out of karkand.
HiMyNameIsBeethoven
+0|6171
Whoring always works for me .
max
Vela Incident

forgot something else. Wallgitching on warlord works miracles
icecreamgod
+13|6174
would medic whoring at karkand 64/64 IO be good? or stick to medic whoring karkand 9ish/64 IO be better?
max
Vela Incident

9/64
icecreamgod
+13|6174
max if i could karma you, i would but just another question, if its such low populations, wouldn't that be terrible because then that's less people who need med packs?
max
Vela Incident

well there is a huge amounts of tickets (i.e. kills) to be spend, but you only have to share them with 4 players. so theoretically if there are 500 tickets, and you all kill evenly and there is no bleed you should get 200 points alone from 100 (500tickets/5players) kills. Also if you stick to the other players you can cover nearly all the revives for your team

Last edited by max (2007-06-14 10:46:11)

Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6654|Top of the leaderboard.

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

20 people 64 size map, be medic or support and rape with RPK/G36E while healing/reviving/resupplying more than breathing.
If you dont get at least 100 doing this, turn off your computer and go play frisbee with the dog..
icecreamgod
+13|6174
haha noted lucrative_glory - i have never tried anything but 64/64 maps where it was utter chaos cause it was always so awesome to be able to find combat at every turn, but now i have gone medal/badge hunting, its whole different story.
max
Vela Incident

Lucrative_Glory wrote:

thank god for adblock.
icecreamgod
+13|6174
huh??? what are you talking max?
TheSkrapper
+7|6207

icecreamgod wrote:

thank you guys so much there is nothing but love from me to you. I'll remember it, KARKAND - LOW POPULATION - 64 PEOPLE MAP MEDIC WHORING
I have just recently started breaking the 100 pt mark.  This was on the types of servers already mentioned.  I play medic alot and learned from a few posts here that it's just as important (if not more so) to help the squad kill the enemy as it is to revive your squad mates.   Of course this is all circumstantial.  If you can quickly and safely revive a squad mate then by all means ... do it.  Lately when our squad encounters resistance I'll mostly go for the enemy and when they are dead THEN I'll revive the fallen.  Besides a kill is worth 2 pts while a revive/heal is only worth 1.  This seems to have been the change that got me over the hump.  I seem to stay alive more too.  (Summed up by doctastrangelove1964  above.)

Also, I do believe a pre-X2 commander score will count towards this requirement.    I'm not sure if you command or not but this may be an option.  Ideally on the same types of servers mentioned above and hope you get some squads that pay attention.  If you keep every enemy marked on the mini-map as well as keep the SLs informed then this score is easy to achieve commanding.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6574|UK
stat pad if you cant get it
icecreamgod
+13|6174
WHOAAAA hold your horses, isn't revive TWO points?!?!?!
max
Vela Incident

clicky

Paint FTW!

EDIT: wierd, doesn't seem to embed properly

icecreamgod wrote:

WHOAAAA hold your horses, isn't revive TWO points?!?!?!
t'is

Last edited by max (2007-06-14 11:00:52)

icecreamgod
+13|6174
what are you talking about max? i am so confused.... ok your picture is confusing me haha and what do you mean T'IS

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard