WollongongWizKid
+0|6178
Your in the j-10 ur flying along u do a bomb run over a flag go refuel and after that u die wtf ...... I havnt crashed the jet or anything and it come sup Wollongongwizkid is no more wat is happening?
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6299|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Oh my God. OH MY GOD.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6576|British Columbia, Canada
You hit something...

Jets don't just explode for no reason.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6658|Camoran's Paradise
The apocalypse.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6522|Bournemouth, South England

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Oh my God. OH MY GOD.
I care as much as he does.

Stop crashing ma god damn planes!
https://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7012/hartmanoe7.jpg
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6357|California
The invisible wall? Ive had that happen. Fucking creeped me out. Flying along, la tee la tee da, then BOOM!!!!
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6299|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
The world is collapsing around me and Cdog's army has finally taken over BF2s!!
pj666
+16|6379|Sydney, Australia
The mythical Golden BB got you. Some little USMC AT guy on the ground shot at you with an MP# and ... BANG!!!!!!
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6544

jesus
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6522|Bournemouth, South England
I went round the corner, and there was my bicycle....Gone....
Leonnoe1
+2|6739
Those MP# are killer. It's the pound sign that really gets you. Watch out for those bastards!
Jello.01
+46|6622|DFW, Texas
Liek Ya Same Ting Heppan To Me But Liek It Wsa In Teh Chuppa An I Was BARAREL RLOLING Den Boom Teh Yelow Txt Guy Wrote "ololol Boo" And I Was Liek "dang Whta Heppand?"

That was hard to write
LT.Victim
+1,175|6576|British Columbia, Canada
Where you playing Dalian Planet.. Cause that map can kind be fucked up behind the Chinese Airfield..

I've gone off the map and exploded a few times.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6508|Sydney, Australia
Yeah it happens for no reason, and not just for jets. It has happened to me numerous times in the tank where I'm happily rolling along and suddenly BAM and my tank is a heap of flaming junk. No idea why. No idea how to fix it. Just pray it won't happen again.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6635|Gold coast, Aus.

Jello.01 wrote:

Liek Ya Same Ting Heppan To Me But Liek It Wsa In Teh Chuppa An I Was BARAREL RLOLING Den Boom Teh Yelow Txt Guy Wrote "ololol Boo" And I Was Liek "dang Whta Heppand?"

That was hard to write
OMFG bararel rloling? n dat srs happende? ea r so bad @ game coidning loal
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6767
It's the end of the world as we know it.

[/REM]
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6720
Omfg THAT WAS SUCH A THRILLING STORY!!  DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE?!
Jello.01
+46|6622|DFW, Texas

gene_pool wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

That was hard to write
OMFG bararel rloling? n dat srs happende? ea r so bad @ game coidning loal
Liek ya, I wsa tyring to shwo mah friind mah coo awsume trikkk so I tyr to bararel rlol btu liek I asploded fo no reson so I wsa liek WFTOMGFBQB!!!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6761|The United Center
This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

If this happened on Dragon Valley, you probably hit the invisible wall near the crane at the Docks CP.  If this was on another map, you may have flown into the UAV just as the enemy commander was placing it.

Also, come on guys...he's new.  No need for all the pointless spam messages.  Keep it in the junk drawer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard