blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
Donald O' Brien
+104|6704
By the time you finally get that code entered the light will have already turned in your favor anyways.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
Fuck if i'll remember that code..
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

LT.Victim wrote:

lol its like a video game cheat code
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6542|Winterpeg, Canada
....I smell bullshit...

Last edited by Jbrar (2007-06-13 20:44:49)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

or you could just be patient.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

usmarine2005 wrote:

yeah or you could race with your buddy and see who enters the code first
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

blademaster wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

yeah or you could race with your buddy and see who enters the code first
lol...good point.

Fuck walking.  Give me oil!!!!!!
LT.Victim

blademaster wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

lol its like a video game cheat code
I always had a piece of paper with all my codes on it.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
is there any truth to changing a red light by flashing your high beams or tapping and releasing the break so the light will flash on some sensor?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA
3-2-1-2-3
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

If anyone actually tries this I hope they get electrocuted and die.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

is there any truth to changing a red light by flashing your high beams or tapping and releasing the break so the light will flash on some sensor?
I was in a cab in DC a few years back.  I was catching a flight at Dulles and it was around 5 am.  The cab driver flashed his lights and Bam...green light.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707
https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w315/JihadMeAtHello/callbs.jpg
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

In the UK, a lot of light sets have a camera on it, designed to pick up headlights from emergency service vehicles, as the full beams alternate between left & right when the siren is on.  This can be recreated enough simply by rapid flashing the headlights starting from 300 metres away, providing there isn't a lot in front.  Temporary roadworks with mobile lights are most vulnerable to this trick.

Edited as my keyboard can't spell too well.....

Last edited by Penetrator_01 (2007-06-13 20:55:04)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

usmarine2005 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I was in a cab in DC a few years back.  I was catching a flight at Dulles and it was around 5 am.  The cab driver flashed his lights and Bam...green light.
he probably used the traffic light changer

https://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/sports-imports_1952_62425209
LT.Victim

CommieChipmunk wrote:

3-2-1-2-3
... When you type it out like that, maybe I can remember it

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

No, but in Canada (which I'm assuming the US has the same thing) we have sensors in the ground that if you drive over them, the computer at the light knows there is a car waiting.. So if you don't stop on the sensors, the light won't ever change.

What I really want, is what some Emergency vehicles have that automatically turn some lights in their favor..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

blademaster wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

he probably used the traffic light changer

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/ … 2_62425209
Nope.  That light took forever.  I know because I had to go through it everyday. 

You may be correct, but he did flash his brights.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707
In the USA the trafic lights have infared sensors on them.  Some ambuliences and other emergency vehicles have a "remote controll" for the traffic light in the car.  There is a way to make your own, but if you are caught using of one, there is a minimum 30,000 fine and possibly several months in jail...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

LT.Victim wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

3-2-1-2-3
... When you type it out like that, maybe I can remember it

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

No, but in Canada (which I'm assuming the US has the same thing) we have sensors in the ground that if you drive over them, the computer at the light knows there is a car waiting.. So if you don't stop on the sensors, the light won't ever change.

What I really want, is what some Emergency vehicles have that automatically turn some lights in their favor..
yeah here are the instructions on how to build one

ill look for a link but watch out its illegal to own one here in U.S. unless you are not police, emergency vehicle and so on

ill post the instructions hold on
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
Also, if you upgrade halogen headlights to the 110w version, and flash a few times, that should do it.  Or fork out the big £££ and get xenon.  Something about brighte, whiter lights that traffic lights like...
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA
lol a kid I know was working on something that would match the frequency that the emergency vehicles use but never got it working
geNius
..!.,
+144|6443|SoCal

Jbrar wrote:

....I smell bullshit...
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
LT.Victim

geNius wrote:

Jbrar wrote:

....I smell bullshit...
Some one go try it then.
golgoj4
+51|6775|North Hollywood

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

The driver did that on the way to the MEPS here in LA. It was 4 am maybe? Don't remember but it was early as hell. He did it on every light and I don't think we stopped the whole ride. So yes it works? I always heard it was for emergency vehicles so they would have a clear path..somewhat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard