CC-Marley
+407|6798
Damn ! I missed this thread HOW? Too much Herb. Anyway I made to the 3rd round of the USA bracket of the
BF2s Dogfight Tournament tonight. How I don't know? Wish me luck.

Last edited by CC-Marley (2007-06-23 22:29:15)

TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

SyDuS wrote:

</3
LT.Victim
+1,175|6532|British Columbia, Canada
You guys lost?

I guess you just couldn't do it without me
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria

LT.Victim wrote:

You guys lost?

what's the result from the match???
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6504

Nikola Bathory wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

You guys lost?

what's the result from the match???
It was a race to 3 round wins, they won 3 in a row. We got our asses KICKED.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6733

LT.Victim wrote:

You guys lost?

Nah, we couldnt do it without Kmal
CC-Marley
+407|6798
I wish I was there.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Rematch????? I'm serious. Who wants a rematch? I'll make the thread. I'll check in with RocketChild. Who wants to do it this weekend on Friday at 10 pm central???
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
t0mhank5
+319|6681|Surge

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Rematch????? I'm serious. Who wants a rematch? I'll make the thread. I'll check in with RocketChild. Who wants to do it this weekend on Friday at 10 pm central???
It would kind of make us look like sore losers, i mean we did get beaten pretty bad. I dunno if a rematch should be in order. But if you got it going, i would be glad to participate, and it would be good to have a match with all the people who backed out the first time. (including myself)
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Sorry. I don't think I will be here this Saturday or Friday. I see no point in organizing it
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
RocketChild
+8|6809|TotalBF2
We have been talking about the possiblities of you guys wanting a rematch.  At this point, I personally am going to take a back seat for a little bit.  We can come back to the table later about it.  We too had people that did not show.   I think the whole EU fiasco left a bad taste in people's mouths. 

I can put it on the table, but there are a few things going on in my life over the next couple weeks that will make it a challenge for me to organize another match very soon. 

LOL, the way everyone got us to commit to a match last time was to talk a lot of trash about how poor quality of players and disorganized we were supposed to be.  So, maybe start talking that way again it might get us to put the gloves back on....or take them off (however you want to look at it). 

You got the number to Don King?
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

RocketChild wrote:

We have been talking about the possiblities of you guys wanting a rematch.  At this point, I personally am going to take a back seat for a little bit.  We can come back to the table later about it.  We too had people that did not show.   I think the whole EU fiasco left a bad taste in people's mouths. 

I can put it on the table, but there are a few things going on in my life over the next couple weeks that will make it a challenge for me to organize another match very soon. 

LOL, the way everyone got us to commit to a match last time was to talk a lot of trash about how poor quality of players and disorganized we were supposed to be.  So, maybe start talking that way again it might get us to put the gloves back on....or take them off (however you want to look at it). 

ill be there next time, if its after teh 19th.

watch out

*disapears again*

even though i havent played since before 420 -.-

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-06-26 17:42:54)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Sgt.Gene
+215|6733

Des.Kmal wrote:

RocketChild wrote:

ill be there next time, if its after teh 19th.

watch out

*disapears again*

even though i havent played since before 420 -.-
lol...
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6381|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Damn I hate my computer sometimes. FInally got it back and jumped on here, only to find that we lost

Ah well, gg TBF2 US. Not so much for the Euros though

If there's a rematch, I am definitely participating.
RocketChild
+8|6809|TotalBF2
Well, I am going to continue to watch this thread and my inbox.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard