Chorcai
+49|6654|Ireland

Jameseyy wrote:

Unless this patch fixes a LOT of bf2's problems, it's too little, far too late.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6350|California

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

I doubt a new patch will save this game.
A new patch would've been helpful months ago before people felt alienated by EA's lack of attention toward all of BF2's faults.  Sorry, but having CTDs occur with regularity, numerous glitches in game, and what seems to be a lack of regard for public interest, EA really shot themselves in the foot with this one.

Had they addressed things in a timely matter, then yeah, I would be excited about a new patch.  But this game has been out for two years already and it still feels like it's in beta testing.  I can't remember the last time I was able to play a round of BF2 without someone stat padding, glitching, or me CTDing.

This game could've been great.  This game could've been a stepping stone for future FPS war games.

Instead, it failed miserably.
If you feel that way, why do you bother playing it and why did you invest so much of your life into playing it?
Because, they don't feel this way. They are just posers. They just want attention and to fit in with the crowd (what 8 year-old doesn't?). I mean holy crap, if you really DO feel this way, don't bitch about it on a BF2 forum that YOU go on REGULARLY. If you DO feel this way, DON'T play the game that you F@%$ing complain about so much. If you DON'T really feel this way, stop bitching anyways and just be glad that you even have this awesome game/series to play (yes I do love 2142 as well, EA did a great job with it.)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard