Poll

Where do you squeeze the toothpaste tube?

In the Middle44%44% - 40
At the bottom46%46% - 41
Tootpaste?8%8% - 8
Total: 89
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6000|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Okay so after reading this post

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p1505119

Some one in it was mentioning toothpaste and making a poll on it...So here we are!
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6021|S.C.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6000|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

mikeyb118 wrote:

Yeah i know...bf2s has run out of topic
Teknoir
Member
+5|6069|St. Paul, Minnesota
Nice!!  I'm glad I made SOME kind of impression.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|5725
Okay, I gotcha

"I squeeze my toothpaste in the MIDDLE, In the bathroom".
OmniDeath
~
+726|6067

well, for sake of... well...

in the middle, until its running low and then the bottom.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6173
from the bottom usually, then when it seems as if it is empty, I cut it open with a stanley knife to get at the stuff that you can never get out.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6101|In You Endo- Stoke
From the bottom,every time.
jsnipy
...
+3,275|5945|...

I brush with sassafras roots
Teknoir
Member
+5|6069|St. Paul, Minnesota
Grab that sucker and squeeze out what you need.... be damned the location!!

Middle.

Last edited by Teknoir (2007-06-13 09:04:58)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5912|Gogledd Cymru

theDude5B wrote:

from the bottom usually, then when it seems as if it is empty, I cut it open with a stanley knife to get at the stuff that you can never get out.
we got us a cheapskate here , seriously do you go to those lengths to maybe save yourself 10p ?
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|5750|Brussels, Belgium

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

From the bottom,every time.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+790|6108|United States of America
That all depends. When ya got a new tube, I squeeze the middle but when toothpaste supplies are dwindling, I gotta go from the bottom and get that bastard out of its hidey-hole. For these reasons, I have selected "Toothpaste?"

Last edited by DesertFox- (2007-06-13 09:09:12)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|5868|The Land of Scott Walker
Middle.  No control squeezing the tube from the bottom.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|5811|New York
I squeeze the toothpaste lustfully between my breasts, all over my teeth.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|5932|Minnesota eh

heggs wrote:

I squeeze the toothpaste lustfully between my breasts, all over my teeth.
:0
FloppY_
­
+1,010|5709|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I'm lazy.... in the middle....
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6155|St. Andrews / Oslo

surgeon_bond wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

from the bottom usually, then when it seems as if it is empty, I cut it open with a stanley knife to get at the stuff that you can never get out.
we got us a cheapskate here , seriously do you go to those lengths to maybe save yourself 10p ?
He's Scottish, duh
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Shadow893
lel
+75|6115|England
... lol???
chittydog
less busy
+586|6258|Kubra, Damn it!

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Okay so after reading this post

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p1505119

Some one in it was mentioning toothpaste and making a poll on it...So here we are!
To the mods: Sorry for giving him the idea...
Dragonclaw
Member
+186|5728|Florida
I dont brush my teeth.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6081|South West England
I squeeze its bottom, and work my way up to get as much as I need out

*Innuendoe Alert!*
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6000|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

chittydog wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Okay so after reading this post

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p1505119

Some one in it was mentioning toothpaste and making a poll on it...So here we are!
To the mods: Sorry for giving him the idea...
I hope that youll burn in hell if i get a Mod on my ass for that...if not then be happy dont worry!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|5868|The Land of Scott Walker
What's "tootpaste"?  Is that like a shart?
specops10-4
Member
+108|6166|In the hills
I was thinking of something different...  Well, I guess I would say the middle, cause thats what I like.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard