Durinthiam
+8|6540|Hereford, UK
=22nd= Regiment (UK Based Clan) Currently have a 32 man Warlord Inf Only Server and a 16 (going up to 24) man ghost town vehicles

We have 7 admins, Myself, A_REFORMED_PSYCHO, NCC-1709, TheAro, Pajb666, TheBel0 & A-DUMB-BLONDE and are always monitoring on BF2cc and Ventrilo (I rarely sleep ). We have over 200 bans on our lists since february and all of them are Glitchers/Proven Hackers/Racists and general arseholes

If you want a good, fair game with a bunch of British lunatics (with some European fruitcakes thrown in for good measure) then you're more than welcome on our servers

Warlord: 85.236.101.61:17267
Ghost Town: 85.236.101.44:16567
Ventrilo: 85.236.100.19:19784

~Jim

Last edited by Durinthiam (2007-06-12 08:35:25)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6661|pimelteror.de
you guys kick too quick...

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2007-06-12 04:20:34)

Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6746|Great Wall

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

you guys kick too quick...
True.. but not bad server. They don't mind my sniping so ok
McCake
+0|6172|Edinburgh
do you guys allow bunny hopping? I prefer uk servers, being Scottish and all. Used the warlord one a few times and had many good rounds on it.
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6431|West Midlands
owww cool u have SF servers now

i played a few times on ur BF servers, its nob head free lol

ill defo try join ur SF servers!

was urs the server with the no commandor rule, i think that adds a great twist on the game... makes it much more intense
Drunk_Musketeer
+57|6746|Great Wall

Hama-Raptor-UK wrote:

was urs the server with the no commandor rule, i think that adds a great twist on the game... makes it much more intense
And gives even bigger advantage to hackers using wall hacks.. UAV and commander spotting targets is what gives you a chance
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6431|West Midlands
lol
but im sure people will be able to tell if theres no UAV over head, an sumone jumps around a corner shootin, that sumone is hacking, an as he says admins always on... so probally jus get banned lol
Drunk_Musketeer
+57|6746|Great Wall
I NEVER accused anyone of hacking.. But no UAV and commander spotting targets it's an advantage for those playing unfair - simple fact.
Hopefully hackers get banned in time.. I'm not a judge to say who hacks and who doesn't, because I always can be wrong and I know it.
Thomasias
+0|6238
hmm, I have played a lot on the warlord server some weeks ago, but I prefer 40-50 slots

As sniper, I get bored when the most people are fighting in the palace...

Would you give 40-50 slots a try?
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6311|The | Netherlands
Cheaters there

https://xs216.xs.to/xs216/07242/hax.JPG
Durinthiam
+8|6540|Hereford, UK
We've never had a "no commander" rule its against BFROE and we had a Karkand server for a bit.

Kicking too quick? If you're breaking the rules then you're breaking the rules and if I'm ingame I'm not going to waste my time alt+tabbing to BF2cc to warn a rulebreaker, i'll just use the rcon to kick

BunnyHopping? Niet, if 90% of the clan can get to the top of the board without bunnyhopping (and the likes of Drunk Musketeer..ello matey ) then im sure everyone else can

Last edited by Durinthiam (2007-06-12 07:39:13)

StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6849|UK
Played on here and its not bad.. know one of their members and others have played on Losers too.. Fair people and the nice lady who plays too is fair..

Top Marks from me..
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

Durinthiam wrote:

Kicking too quick? If you're breaking the rules then you're breaking the rules and if I'm ingame I'm not going to waste my time alt+tabbing to BF2cc to warn a rulebreaker, i'll just use the rcon to kick
Mind telling me why i'm banned from your server?
Durinthiam
+8|6540|Hereford, UK

David.Podedworny wrote:

Durinthiam wrote:

YOU WERE BANNED FOR RACIST REMARKS AND WILL NOT BE UNBANNED

an example of the server administration taken moments ago:
§C1001Hi _*e*_ *thx*PenguinOnTou. Welcome to =22nd= 24/7 Warlord
[16:26:17] [RiA] Marci3xxx -> kick platiniumdice for spawnraping
[16:26:35] [IOW] PlatinumDice -> I JUST KILLED U THEN>>>LOL
§C1001 Welcome to the =22nd= SAS Regiment Clan server...
§C1001 Claymores are for PERSONAL defence only, this means NOT FOR FLAG DEFENCE
§C1001 Anyone found using them for FLAG defence will be kicked, then ban'd.
§C1001 No accidental TK punish No team killing, no stats padding,
§C1001 Full rules @ www.t22r.co.uk We are Now recruiting
[16:27:03] hightow -> no admins here, anyways, so u can do whatever u like
[16:27:03] =FEA= UK.KrazyBomb -> wow your a good commander.. all you do is die and whine
KICKING!!! [IOW] PlatinumDice BASERAPING IS NOT ALLOWED
[16:27:17] ColdBanana -> lol
[Admin: Durinthiam] no you cannot do whatever you like we're always watching
[16:27:44] hightow -> hehe, my mistake
[16:27:44] =FEA= UK.KrazyBomb -> lol admin
[16:27:57] hightow -> i fooled him thou
§C1001Hi [101th]Dick_Winters. Welcome to =22nd= 24/7 Warlord
[16:28:23] =[SW]= ultralino -> lol wieso werden die leute aus unserem Team gekickt ? admin schau mal auf die anderen
[Admin: ncc-1709] UNCAP VIOLATORS WILL BE VIOLATED
[16:28:30] _*e*_ *thx*PenguinOnTou -> ok
WARNING!!! hightow WHAT IT SONNY BOY..WE ARE ALWEAYS WATCHING
WARNING!!! =[SW]= The_real_o_saft ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE
TKPUNISH: ColdBanana punishes CBC>Odiseo for a teamkill (ColdBanana has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
TKPUNISH: =WOLF= MarigosPL punishes CBC>Odiseo for a teamkill (=WOLF= MarigosPL has 2 punishes and 0 forgives)
CBC>Odiseo you are being banned (reason: Team killing)
[Admin: =22nd= thebel0] echo
[Admin: ncc-1709] ECHO
[16:28:46] _*e*_ *thx*PenguinOnTou -> genu admin
[Admin: A_Reformed_Psycho] ECHO
[Admin: Durinthiam] you just got assaulted by 4 admins
[Admin: Durinthiam] with another 2 in afk channel
[Admin: TheAro2] BOOO
[Admin: Durinthiam] ah there's one
[Admin: =22nd= thebel0] lol
[Admin: ncc-1709] LOOKS LIKE YOU WERNT PAYING ATTENTION
WARNING!!! hightow BE A GOOD LITTLE TROOPER MATEY...WE ARE WATCHING YOU
§C1001Hi =[SW]= The_real_o_saft. Welcome to =22nd= 24/7 Warlord
[Admin: Durinthiam]
§C1001Hi [IOW] PlatinumDice. Welcome to =22nd= 24/7 Warlord
[Admin: Durinthiam] Welcome to the well administrated =22nd= Servers We hope you enjoy your game..muahahha
Jono-blundo
I iz lurking j00
+2|6222|Stavanger, Norway
I got kicked for car parking or something like that
Durinthiam
+8|6540|Hereford, UK
uncap violation
Jono-blundo
I iz lurking j00
+2|6222|Stavanger, Norway
Oh, but i wasn't exactly in the uncap though, but whatever....
Reformed_Psycho
+2|6384|Hereford. UK
From David.Podedworny
Racist remarks mate, Not to mention "Religious hatred" . not a chance you will allowed back on here.

Last edited by Reformed_Psycho (2007-06-12 08:46:06)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6696|"The Empire"

Reformed_Psycho wrote:

From David.Podedworny
Racist remarks mate, Not to mention "Religious hatred" . not a chance you will allowed back on here.
tut tut david, you have been a naughty boy!!

On topic, i will try this server later as i will get great ping!!

Last edited by mazerali62 (2007-06-12 10:30:32)

Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK
Amazing server, love the warlord one
Good job guys.
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

mazerali62 wrote:

Reformed_Psycho wrote:

From David.Podedworny
tut tut david, you have been a naughty boy!!

On topic, i will try this server later as i will get great ping!!
Wtf did i say? If i did say something who was it against?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

Ive been on there in the past. Had some good games until I got kicked for bunny hopping by jumping off the palace roof to avoid fire

Probably a one off though.
David.P
Banned
+649|6282
Great still no answer to what i've said. Ohwell fuck em, If they wanna be like this then fine thats another name on my list.
Reformed_Psycho
+2|6384|Hereford. UK

David.Podedworny wrote:

Great still no answer to what i've said. Ohwell fuck em, If they wanna be like this then fine thats another name on my list.
We did answer you mate, please look above, we have the names of the banned together with the reasons however the entire record recorded through the ingame chat log was lost in the transition to phbb3 (although most were safe in archive). We cannot nor will not tolerate anything that involves glitching / the use of hacks or racism through religious intolerance, too many people think they can get away with cheating and hatred pointed towards a persons colour or beliefs on the online chatts / games at the moment and we aim to do our bit to stop it.

If you would like to come to our forums and ask for your ban to be looked at again we could discuss it in more detail with you.
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

Reformed_Psycho wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

We did answer you mate, please look above, we have the names of the banned together with the reasons however the entire record recorded through the ingame chat log was lost in the transition to phbb3 (although most were safe in archive). We cannot nor will not tolerate anything that involves glitching / the use of hacks or racism through religious intolerance, too many people think they can get away with cheating and hatred pointed towards a persons colour or beliefs on the online chatts / games at the moment and we aim to do our bit to stop it.

If you would like to come to our forums and ask for your ban to be looked at again we could discuss it in more detail with you.
Funny i did'nt see my name in there ohwell too late anyway. Once your on my list you will probably never get off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard