ReDevilJR
+106|6351
Hey, just wanted to hope everyone has a sick summer this year! Me, personally am going to be working most of it, but I'm kicking it off by going to South Carolina, In Hilton Head Island in a week this Friday... My last day of school was today, and my last exam is next week Tuesday.

Possibly Sticky as the official Summer Topic? (In the junk drawer)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

work
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6582|MANCHESTERRR
Fuck Yeah

its gonna be a fuckin rave \o/
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

You blow, I still have 2 exams and one more day of school.
ReDevilJR
+106|6351

Hurricane wrote:

You blow, I still have 2 exams and one more day of school.
I have four total, one Wed. one Thurs. one Fri. and my last is the following Tues.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.
Yeah, HAHA to the Aussies, NZ'ers and etc in the tropic of Capricorn! HAVE A GOOD SUMMER! HAHAHAHA
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6508|Bournemouth, South England
Yeah, gonna be sweet.  Got my new DH bike sorted, so gonna be carving tracks all over the UK!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6702
Both V and Reading music festivals in August!

ahhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeah.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Battlefields
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6537|Chicago
Hasn't this already been posted?

Whatever, I'll go through the motions anyway.

Summer school (Voluntary, not mandatory)
Work
Jacking off
Reading, maybe
Video Games
Jacking off
Trying to meet girls
Going to California for a few days
Jacking off
Uhhhhhh... Yeah, that's probably it.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6612|balls
i was in H.H. last august (waaaaay too hot) but now would be a nice time to go.  got golfing on your mind?  i had a blast even though it was so hot.  i think i even gained a few pounds from all that food down there.  go to the sea shack and get the shackattack!
ReDevilJR
+106|6351

theknuck wrote:

i was in H.H. last august (waaaaay too hot) but now would be a nice time to go.  got golfing on your mind?  i had a blast even though it was so hot.  i think i even gained a few pounds from all that food down there.  go to the sea shack and get the shackattack!
Nah man, I don't golf unfortunately... It's blazin' hot too when we go down there! 95+ Degrees... I am getting a lot of fireworks down there
Brasso
+1,549|6631

I get out the 21st, fuck you.

Just kidding.  Have fun.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Hurricane
Banned

Hilton Head is an awesome place. I implore you to check out the New York City Pizzeria and some New Orleans / Cajun restaurant whose name I can't remember for the life of me.

From NYC Pizza (It's right under "Club Marisol"), anything's good really. At this Cajun place, the shrimp po' boy and the beignets with cafe au lait are fucking WIN TIMES TEN.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6527|So Cal

RedTwizzler wrote:

Trying to meet girls
NOT A  GOOD MIND SET!!  You need to be thinking "Going to fuck like a jack rabbit"  Chicks can smell the confidence.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

haffeysucks wrote:

I get out the 21st, fuck you.

Just kidding.  Have fun.
lol I got out on thrusday.
ReDevilJR
+106|6351

Hurricane wrote:

Hilton Head is an awesome place. I implore you to check out the New York City Pizzeria and some New Orleans / Cajun restaurant whose name I can't remember for the life of me.

From NYC Pizza (It's right under "Club Marisol"), anything's good really. At this Cajun place, the shrimp po' boy and the beignets with cafe au lait are fucking WIN TIMES TEN.
I've been goin' down to HHI for the past 6 -7 years or so... I love it down there, prior to that, we used to go to Myrtle Beach.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Tripp wrote:

Chicks can smell the confidence.
Chicks smell money.
kiteboarderni
+62|6680
i have GCSES, two left! and my summer starts on the 15th! woohoo!!
l41e
+677|6648

Tuesday/Thursday/Friday (all exams this week)/possibly Monday, then I don't know what.

Monday = you can call in sick with whatever BS excuse you want and they'll take it. You can just go "I can't come to school, I'm dead", "I have an appointment with nothing", or "I'm in Yugoslavia" (ignoring the fact that it ceased to exist in 2003), and the school will just take it and leave you alone.
SoC./Omega
+122|6541|Omaha, Nebraska!
I have been off school for 2 weeks
Jello.01
+46|6609|DFW, Texas
Lol, I got out May 25.
I think I win
Hurricane
Banned

usmarine2005 wrote:

Tripp wrote:

Chicks can smell the confidence.
Chicks smell money.
Chicks smell n------

obility. /archer
dc_involved
+13|6531

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Both V and Reading music festivals in August!

ahhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeah.
I'm off to Glastonbury a week on wednesday w00t, and i'll be at the Leeds Carling in August.

Festivals FTW!!!!!
l41e
+677|6648

Maybe I'll go to Hersheypark again...

/thinks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard