Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
nah it was the BEF that was first.
we sent 300 000 men into france as soon as shitler started to invade, the french couldn't make up their mind up about what they were doing so the BEF took alot of the force on the northern end around belgium, in the end we had to pull em back with the french at dunkirk.

the BEF was first ya nub

EDIT: i'd take a laptop and an internet connection for the forums. and a charger i just remembered and any possible electrical converters you may need to use the chargers.

Last edited by Noobeater (2007-06-11 13:11:12)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

An empty suitcase, because you'd bring back:

- 1 ltr Jägermeister
- 2 cases of Hasseröder
- Ursula, the German chick who you fell in love with while eating the food mentioned in the next row
- A 6' Bratwurst
- 1 piece of the Berlin Wall (or at least that's what the guy told you it was and you payed 15 bucks for it. HA!)
- Crabs, in ur pubes, doin' stuff, makin' u itch (could happen in any country, Germany is no different)
- 1 Sl4y3r, but you need 5 gallons of the finest bräu to knock him out
- A half moose (of which you still have no idea how you got it)
- A BMW keychain to go with you Mitsubishi car keys.
- 1 fan poster of Lothar Matthäus (for Ursula)
I need around tree fiddy.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I'd bring a car so that i could leave again.... i don't really find Germany that interesting... they have one thing we don't have in DK though...

The Nürburgring
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Shakez
+39|6171

ShawN_ wrote:

I'd bring a car so that i could leave again.... i don't really find Germany that interesting... they have one thing we don't have in DK though...

The Nürburgring
that's true

Germany is boring... I know what I'm talking about

Last edited by Special_Op (2007-06-11 13:16:33)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

ShawN_ wrote:

The Nürburgring
You had it all from 1940-45!

Heh, Germans.
derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6216

Special_Op wrote:

Germany is boring... I know what I'm talking about
Yes it is.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6716|USA
Hooker money!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Condoms.
He's right.
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK
Anyone from Germany actually posted?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6625|Birmingham, UK
I'd grow a Hitler moustache, then take it. Damn, I'm only 15 and I can do that. See how long it takes me to get lynched!

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2007-06-11 13:24:14)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

TheDarkRaven wrote:

I'd grow a Hitler moustache, then take it. Damn, I'm only 15 and I can do that. See how long it takes me to get lynched!
Lynched? You'd be imprisoned. It is against the law (as far as I know) to show any signs of favorism and/or promotion of Hitler / Nazis.
Shakez
+39|6171

Simon wrote:

yep
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
I would bring some Klondike bars. That's all you need for traveling. You can get anyone do to anything for one of those.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6659|South West England

Noobeater wrote:

nah it was the BEF that was first.
we sent 300 000 men into france as soon as shitler started to invade, the french couldn't make up their mind up about what they were doing so the BEF took alot of the force on the northern end around belgium, in the end we had to pull em back with the french at dunkirk.

the BEF was first ya nub

EDIT: i'd take a laptop and an internet connection for the forums. and a charger i just remembered and any possible electrical converters you may need to use the chargers.
I never said who was first, i mearly said, taking the ENTIRE AEF is a good idea lol, or did everyone miss that point?
Geata
+1|6679|Frankfurt, Germany

Special_Op wrote:

Simon wrote:

yep
me too
Shakez
+39|6171

Geata wrote:

Special_Op wrote:

Simon wrote:

yep
me too
nice to see some germans here
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

']['error wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Bring techno music!
hehe tech/trance = win
I <3 German and Norwegian electronic music. English electronic is also pretty good, but I really like the Germans and Norwegians style. Kraftwerk is ftw.

I would say I like all of Europe's electronic music, but then that would imply I like Italy's as well Which I don't Too catchy, too mainstream, too cheesy for me.
derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6216

Simon wrote:

Yep.
What did you expect us to post?
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

nair and womens razors
Redhell14
+8|6513|Germany

']['error wrote:

brattwurst and beer
Bringing american beer to Germany? WTF?

DonFck wrote:

- 1 Sl4y3r, but you need 5 gallons of the finest bräu to knock him out
I don't know too many germans whom you can knock out with only 5 gallons of beer!
Brasso
+1,549|6631

Clothes, passport, money...the regular.  That's what I brought.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6355|West NY
People always change my post to different topics. This was not a joke. I am fucking tired. What other shit would i put in a suitcase that are regular items? I need 2 more. Clothing and a camera I already have. passport and cash as well.

Last edited by Noobpatty (2007-06-11 14:18:49)

derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6216

Noobpatty wrote:

People always change my post to different topics. This was not a joke. I am fucking tired. What other shit would i put in a suitcase that are regular items? I need 4 more. Clothing and a camera I already have. passport and cash as well.
A tourist guide. Does money and passport count?
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
ipod or other such media playing and storing device. lol posh twat that i am.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
We have the make the most out of making fun of Germany before the Fourth Reich rises.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard