After Saprano's Fans got screwed Last night who is canceling their HBO

Hell Yes, FUCK HBO!76%76% - 13
Keeping it because I liked the ending.11%11% - 2
Keeping it because I like HBO movies.11%11% - 2
Total: 17
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6738|USA
I saw the latest stats showing that over 31,000 people canceled their HBO subscription last night right after the finale of the Sopranos. I expect that number to grow today. Just wanted to see how many of you are going to cancel your HBO subscription after last night. And if you're not are you not canceling because you liked the Soprano’s ending or just because you like HBO movies or series?

Discuss!

Last edited by SFCCDailey (2007-06-11 07:27:10)

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6646|Camp XRay

why plenty of better shows, entourage, the wire, curb your enthusiasm, etc.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6738|USA

Yaocelotl wrote:

You spent nearly 6 or 7 years watching the series and you can't fucking type SOpranos correctly? GTFO!!
Noticed it's spelled correctly in the post itself. I think you're missing the bigger picture here! Maybe you should concentrate on the issue Mr. English Fucking Major!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6773
so what happened to piss you off?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6685|USA

Yaocelotl wrote:

SFCCDailey wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

You spent nearly 6 or 7 years watching the series and you can't fucking type SOpranos correctly? GTFO!!
Noticed it's spelled correctly in the post itself. I think you're missing the bigger picture here! Maybe you should concentrate on the issue Mr. English Fucking Major!
Aww, look at the damn topic title n00b.
Anything else to add dickhead or are you going to continue crying about spelling?
topal63
. . .
+533|6741

theDude5B wrote:

Yeah - what happened (?) , I don't really watch that much TV. Did the show end on an odd note (in an odd way - or did it just end)?
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6738|USA

topal63 wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Yeah - what happened (?) , I don't really watch that much TV. Did the show end on an odd note (in an odd way - or did it just end)?
The ending sucked balls! Here's a link that explains the finale.  http://tv.yahoo.com/the-sopranos/show/2 … pranos__ER
Tsavo_Killjoy
+4|6465

topal63 wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Both, It ended in an odd way and it just ended (which was the odd way). Meadow (<-spelling [cause I know that's important :-)) doesn't even make it to the table in the diner to sit with her family before it ended. At least let that happen.

But (as the Today Show put it) I suppose it does just go to show their lives were mundane, outside of some abstract moments.

l8,
TK
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6738|USA
I heard they actually shot several different endings. How this one got chose is beyond me!
topal63
. . .
+533|6741

SFCCDailey wrote:

topal63 wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

The ending sucked balls! Here's a link that explains the finale.  http://tv.yahoo.com/the-sopranos/show/2 … pranos__ER
I see... that kind of sucked (not so "brilliant"). Stories are better when they have definitive conclusions. Tony getting whacked or even the whole family getting whacked would have been more dramatic.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6738|USA
only 6 people?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6624|132 and Bush

lol.. they canceled it because they had HBO to watch the Sopranos and now it's over.

I expected more but I'm ok with it. The implication at the end was life will go on in the Sopranos, we just won't be able to watch it. (Phil got whacked thus eliminating Tony's only threat.)
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Left_hand
Banned
+11|6189|Westminster, California

SFCCDailey wrote:

only 6 people?
It's a TV program for god sake.  No one gives a rats ass.
TGMaverick
+16|6253
null vote - don't have HBO - don't care about the Sopranos

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard