BVC
+325|6694
I don't know if this is serious or not.  In any case I thought it'd be of interest to some you.  If mods feel this is more suited to Junk Drawer, feel free to move it.

http://www.tondan.com/2007/06/10/pentag … -gay-bomb/

Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build Gay Bomb

BERKELEY A Berkeley watchdog organization that tracks military spending said it uncovered a strange U.S. military proposal to create a hormone bomb that could purportedly turn enemy soldiers into homosexuals and make them more interested in sex than fighting.

Pentagon officials on Friday confirmed to CBS 5 that military leaders had considered, and then subsquently rejected, building the so-called “Gay Bomb.”

Edward Hammond, of Berkeley’s Sunshine Project, had used the Freedom of Information Act to obtain a copy of the proposal from the Air Force’s Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio.

As part of a military effort to develop non-lethal weapons, the proposal suggested, “One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior.”

The documents show the Air Force lab asked for $7.5 million to develop such a chemical weapon.

“The Ohio Air Force lab proposed that a bomb be developed that contained a chemical that would cause enemy soliders to become gay, and to have their units break down because all their soldiers became irresistably attractive to one another,” Hammond said after reviwing the documents.

“The notion was that a chemical that would probably be pleasant in the human body in low quantities could be identified, and by virtue of either breathing or having their skin exposed to this chemical, the notion was that soliders would become gay,” explained Hammond.

The Pentagon told CBS 5 that the proposal was made by the Air Force in 1994.

“The Department of Defense is committed to identifying, researching and developing non-lethal weapons that will support our men and women in uniform,” said a DOD spokesperson, who indicated that the “gay bomb” idea was quickly dismissed.

However, Hammond said the government records he obtained suggest the military gave the plan much stronger consideration than it has acknowledged.

“The truth of the matter is it would have never come to my attention if it was dismissed at the time it was proposed,” he said. “In fact, the Pentagon has used it repeatedly and subsequently in an effort to promote non-lethal weapons, and in fact they submitted it to the highest scientific review body in the country for them to consider.”

Military officials insisted Friday to CBS 5 that they are not currently working on any such idea and that the past plan was abandoned.

Gay community leaders in California said Friday that they found the notion of a “gay bomb” both offensive and almost laughable at the same time.

“Throughout history we have had so many brave men and women who are gay and lesbian serving the military with distinction,” said Geoff Kors of Equality California. “So, it’s just offensive that they think by turning people gay that the other military would be incapable of doing their job. And its absurd because there’s so much medical data that shows that sexual orientation is immutable and cannot be changed.”
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
h o l y s h i t
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6724|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
lmao. a gay bomb!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
I dont know if its true, but I wouldnt doubt it.  They must have a bunch of monkeys wearing monacles in the pentagon.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
This is a serious matter guys.
No use laughing here, gay people are obviously jealous.

/ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Can they turn it into a "Hetero Cologne" that makes the opposite gender madly lust for you?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock

some poofter wrote:

“Throughout history we have had so many brave men and women who are gay and lesbian serving the military with distinction,” said Geoff Kors of Equality California. “So, it’s just offensive that they think by turning people gay that the other military would be incapable of doing their job. And its absurd because there’s so much medical data that shows that sexual orientation is immutable and cannot be changed.”
If you read into it nob jockey it's not saying that because you are turning them homosexual that they turn into pansies and forget all ther training, the bomb causes them to be so utterly horny that the just drop their pants and have a huge orgy. So get off your gay pride horse.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
*Senses a straight bomb en-route to San Fransisco.*
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

Sorry to be the one to rain on the parade. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=76596
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6294|Bloomington Indiana
gaybomb...followed closely behind in development by an actual gay-dar
jesus...
geNius
..!.,
+144|6440|SoCal
Freaking awesome.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
theelviscerator
+19|6287
Hmmm, they "claim" you have to be "born" that way..lol....
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
I heard about this before... Heard they used it as a trial in Gulf war 1. Didn't exactly turn the enemy into gays, but made them really horny... As I said, only heard about it, not sure if it's true.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6591|Lexington, Kentucky
Gay Bomb?
Sir Elton John wanted for questioning.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6645|Peoria
lol, its a weapon of ass-destruction...
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6341|California
I wanna move to where even they're dropping this bomb when they drop it, in a Toxic waste suit, JUST to see what happenes.

*Imagines wave of smoke. Can't see through it. The second it clears, every god damn person has they're pants at their ankles in full sprint at one another.*
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6645|Peoria

xBlackPantherx wrote:

I wanna move to where even they're dropping this bomb when they drop it, in a Toxic waste suit, JUST to see what happenes.

*Imagines wave of smoke. Can't see through it. The second it clears, every god damn person has they're pants at their ankles in full sprint at one another.*
That HAZMAT suit better be well reinforced in the rear...

I'm sorry, its just too funny to imagine.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6656|South West England
THis is hilarious but wouldnt using said Gay Bomb effectivly force the enemy into raping each other, if not going apeshit and trying to dry hump any nearby allied forces rofl
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6656|South West England

Superior Mind wrote:

*Senses a straight bomb en-route to San Fransisco.*
Musta been a testing ground ...

bad joke I know lol
Skorpy-chan
+127|6343|Twyford, UK
1. Already posted.
2. Multiple times.
3. Older'n jesus riding Cthulu to battle dinosaurs.
4. Only an idea.
5. The correct answer is 'what butt?'.
iamangry
+59|6643|The United States of America
Its too bad they didn't go through with it, it would have had a great name.  Like... GayDAM.  Then again, some names would already be hilarious... like the "SLAM" missile, or the "Bunker Buster".  Not that I have anything against gays, but lets face it, you'd laugh your ass off if that happened in RL  just as much as the next guy.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Akbar, look! Infidels, running to our trap like sheep!
Yes Mohammed, allahu akbar.

Akbar, what in Allah's name is that?
I don't know mohamm-

*Gaydam/SlamNRam/MotherOfAllJeans explodes*

Akbar, I want to desecrate the word of Allah and sodomize you!
And I you mohammed!

"What the hell are those guys doing sarge?"
"That's love Private. Man love."
Brasso
+1,549|6628

LMFAO!

Genius.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6341|California

Hurricane wrote:

Akbar, look! Infidels, running to our trap like sheep!
Yes Mohammed, allahu akbar.

Akbar, what in Allah's name is that?
I don't know mohamm-

*Gaydam/SlamNRam/MotherOfAllJeans explodes*

Akbar, I want to desecrate the word of Allah and sodomize you!
And I you mohammed!

"What the hell are those guys doing sarge?"
"That's love Private. Man love."
*next day*
*every male insurgent has bloody asshole*
"Jesus Sarg! What happened?!?!?"

"I think that dose in the W.H.O.R.E (wholesome hormone orgasmic releasing extrecator)  was a little to strong Private."

"A LITTLE!?!?! I mean jesus fucking christ! Look at them!!! I thought you said it wasn't lethal!?!?!"

"Not directly it isn't!"
iamangry
+59|6643|The United States of America
See, this could be the best thing the pentagon could ever do for the war on terror.  Instead of ppl being fearful, they'd be asphyxiating from laughter!  I know I almost did after reading the last few posts! LOL!  Take that holy warriors!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard