kevind
+0|6188
i used to play bf2 way back when. back when there were sf whores with c4 running all over the place, assault noob tubes and snipers claymores. i stopped playing for about a year and i see they've fixed that crap. but theres a new thing that pisses me off that was somewhat nonexistent when i used to play. how many damn people are using support now. i swear every server i go in therese like 50% of the ppl using it. thats not a big deal its just that it takes about 15 shots to put them down, and even like 6 to the head. that kinda sucks when theres like 3 of them and u have a carbine. i kinda wish ea would lighten the armor? or possibly address hit points a little bit better? just my 2 cents
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6788|Cambridge (UK)
support have armour?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6585|British Columbia, Canada

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

support have armour?
Ya... Body Armour..

If you haven't noticed, it takes a few more shots to take them out.

Same with Assault and Anti-Tank.
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6479|UK
Well you haven't been playing for a year so maybe u need to brush up on your skills before u start complainin about people who might jus b better than u sorry i dnt mean 2 flame but thats the way it comes across.

Btw i hardly play support...im a sniper whore
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6648|Sea to globally-cooled sea
you registered here for the sole purpose of whining?
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6599|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Not only support is whored much...but now EVERYTHING is whored to the max...hand greanades,support,claymore,l85 etc etc...
Scorpion0x17
+691|6788|Cambridge (UK)

LT.Victim wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

support have armour?
Ya... Body Armour..

If you haven't noticed, it takes a few more shots to take them out.

Same with Assault and Anti-Tank.
I thought it was just Assault that got armour.

But, having checked, I see you're right - hmm... surprised I hadn't realised that yet... but then I always shoot for the head...
kevind
+0|6188

G3|Genius wrote:

you registered here for the sole purpose of whining?
no i used to have an account here but i lost all info and changed email. l85 whored? i remember thinkin that gun was crap. i was playing a lot of i/o maps but when i was playing with vehicles today there was more diversity in weapons for sure
Seaneroo
+12|6680
It doesn't take 15 hits to kill any class in this game.  You're just missing a lot.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6556|Valhalla
15 shots? Your doing something wrong.
icecreamgod
+13|6187
yeah if you haven't played in a year, its more like you need to just practice and get back on the horse and learn to kill a support guy. i might understand if you were going to complain about the constant nade fests those support guys can have, but if you are talking about bullets to kill them... it takes just as many to kill any other armored enemy. if anything, support is one of the easiest to kill in a firefight, mainly because they MUST prone (or crouch), making it super easy for that head shot.
Black Vaine
+43|6644|K-Town, Sweden
Are you sure you werent on a Infantry Only server?

Last edited by Black Vaine (2007-06-17 18:09:08)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6312|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Give it up. In any game like this, some kit will be whored. The instruction booklet even recommends whoring the assault kit, saying they're the "backbone of any attack" or whatever the hell it says. Someone playing as support? Who gives a damn? Spawn as a sniper or a medic and shoot 'em right back. Oh noes, he has more armor? Send him a message, and AT rocket his ass to hell.

If you don't like it, then two things: suck it up, or stop playing the damned game. Whiners really do piss me off.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
LightBred
+0|6219
talk about babyfield 2......

someone is now whining that it pisses them off for others to use the support kit. amazing.
link52787
+29|6544
nothing a knife won't fix. lol

knives go through all body armor in the battlefield games
mudder
+8|6548
Just place your shots and they wil be no more threat than any other kit.  Another thing typically in CQC they go prone so you have the advatage,  use it, but with out jumping around looking like a ass-hat.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6592|United States
I like people who blame their lack of skills on the kits and/or weapons that other people use. Just practice a bit more. A year away from a game is going to make anyone rusty.
ShadedWill
+2|6287
You might want to worry about the hitboxes if you see 'dust' for 15 hits. The hitboxes lag a bit so aim a bit behind them.
WinstontheWolf
+11|6712
I think the main reason ppl are using support kit on inf-only is the unlimited amount of ammo (read grenades :s ).. Not so much the body armor. For me it seems totally ok that the support/assault/AT has armor, seein that the other kit-classes can run longer. However the nadehell is annoying..! They should make it so that you cant resupply urself, only others. That would decrease nadespamming and make more teamwork too.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6788|Cambridge (UK)

WinstontheWolf wrote:

They should make it so that you cant resupply urself, only others. That would decrease nadespamming and make more teamwork too.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6366|New York
Well people need ammo.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6559|Las Vegas
Support is slow as hell, just keep moving and drop em!
TheSkrapper
+7|6220

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Not only support is whored much...but now EVERYTHING is whored to the max...hand greanades,support,claymore,l85 etc etc...
If everything is whored then doesn't that even it all out so nothing is being whored?
arnica
+18|6702|Sydney
Here's a tip: If you want to survive being shot at by "15 bullets" why don't you use the support class then?

Get even dude .....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard