Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6352|West NY
I'm on the edge. I'm about to give in. I'm sick of all you nationalists who say America sucks and say Americans are retarded and can't do this, or that, or shoot, or think. Stop it. I don't want you to praise America. I'm not saying it's the best, but that's what all you ignorant fools say we think. Europe, Asia, Australia, everyone takes their anger out on America. When you talk about Americans, you really can't at all. When you talk about people, talk about the specific people like : "wow THOSE Americans were pretty stupid" or "THAT GROUP of Americans had no idea what they were talking about." I've had people say "The Americans want to kill us all" wtf is wrong with you? that's like saying all Asian restaurants are Chinese.

Here's my summary [for those of you who read the paragraph or who just looked at my location]
Command. And Question. Not two questions. Not two commands.

Stop the nationalism.

Why do you hate America so much?

Last edited by Noobpatty (2007-06-09 18:38:30)

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300
I agree with you, Just because you think a group of people say something about a different country or they say they want to kill [Insert whomever in different country(s).

Does not mean the rest of America feels the same way.

Last edited by Bull3t (2007-06-09 18:40:46)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
I fucking LOVE Chinese food.

Just fyi.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6352|West NY

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Just fyi.
...This isn't the junk drawer. But uhhh....Okay. :)
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL

Noobpatty wrote:

Jealousy.

Americans enjoy a far better quality of life with far more oppourtunities to suceed, and have to put out less effort to do so.
Pw.Sultan
+15|6477|NC
lately ive heard a lot of the same.. kinda like how americans talk about french or muslims.. just part of the world but i do agree i hear a lot of people say fuck americans and the such its because america is a world superpower and we are involved in so much.. i personally dont really talk down on other countries and cultures because i havnt lived there to know but nothing is going to change at least right now
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Noobpatty wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Just fyi.
...This isn't the junk drawer. But uhhh....Okay.
You pretty much said it all.  I'm American, but I hate being grouped into "Americans", especially in the foreign eye because it usually comes with a massive amount of negative connotations.

...and you mentioned Chinese food. 
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300

S.Lythberg wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

Jealousy.

Americans enjoy a far better quality of life with far more oppourtunities to suceed, and have to put out less effort to do so.
Trust me, Those people start out just like everyone else.

Just with more benefits.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6352|West NY
Please someone reading this of another Nation, post your ideas.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

S.Lythberg wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

Jealousy.

That actually sounds correct. Smart man.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
David.P
Banned
+649|6272
Because like i said humans have a tendency for abuse and quickly forget the good they just look at the bad. Look at france they hate us for what? We saved their asses twice and they hate us. Look at germany we subsidized them after ww2 while the russians made them pay reparations and now they say we imperialist pigs? They love the russians more then they love us, Even though the russians caused them more pain. Look they hate us because people that were once our enemys and theirs assimilated into their culture, They did'nt assimilate into ours, And what pisses me off is that we can kick someones ass they'll go crying to the UN we look like the bad guy and then the protests start. Look at the 60,s and 70,s why were the hippies protesting american arms and not russians? I'll tell you why because if they did they would'nt get public attention from other nations, It's easy for someone to say something bad about another nation and get noticed, But its real easy to say your own country sucks and get lots of attention(media coverage) Sorry for the rabble rabble post but i'm really tired.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6352|West NY

paper_pigeon wrote:

bla bla
Once again, this is not the junk drawer. I've proposed a question. Answer your idea. or just your opinion about anything related. If not, refrain from posting pointless ones.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6451|Ontario, Canada
Here from Canada;

Well, I don't think Americans are killers or haters (general perspective), almost more of the opposite IMO, because when it comes to world issues, Americans are always involved and want to help which is a good thing. And Iraq...well...we all make mistakes.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL

Bull3t wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

Jealousy.

Trust me, Those people start out just like everyone else.

Just with more benefits.
More benefits=less incentive to be employed=pathetic poor existence=jealous of rich americans
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6352|West NY

David.Podedworny wrote:

Look at the 60,s and 70,s why were the hippies protesting american arms and not russians? I'll tell you why because if they did they would'nt get public attention from other nations, It's easy for someone to say something bad about another nation and get noticed, But its real easy to say your own country sucks and get lots of attention(media coverage) Sorry for the rabble rabble post but i'm really tired.
No, thank you for your opinion. It makes sense :)
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6284|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
This thread RULES.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6352|West NY

Undetected_Killer wrote:

This thread RULES.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6523|South Florida

Noobpatty wrote:

I'm not saying it's the best
Oh but we are! People need to face the facts, Without America things would be way different, Hitler would've taken over the world and, BF2S, along with all other internet things, would be written in german. But wait, without America who would have invented the Computer, and the internet, and Microsoft, Mac, Linux? Who would have invented the nuke? Who would have created NASA and all the wonderfull things it's discovered in the years, who would have made it to the moon? Who would've created the countless number of vaccines and medicinal breakthroughs? How about the modern car? It all stemmed from Mr. Ford. How about democracy in general!? Without America, Europe would possibly still be run by a king!

Do i need to go on?
No doubt America couldn't have made it here without the help of other places (mainly Europe)
15 more years! 15 more years!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

I'm not saying it's the best
Oh but we are! People need to face the facts, Without America things would be way different, Hitler would've taken over the world and, BF2S, along with all other internet things, would be written in german. But wait, without America who would have invented the Computer, and the internet, and Microsoft, Mac, Linux? Who would have invented the nuke? Who would have created NASA and all the wonderfull things it's discovered in the years, who would have made it to the moon? Who would've created the countless number of vaccines and medicinal breakthroughs? How about the modern car? It all stemmed from Mr. Ford. How about democracy in general!? Without America, Europe would possibly still be run by a king!

Do i need to go on?
No doubt America couldn't have made it here without the help of other places (mainly Europe)
MAINLY Europe?

Seeing as how the first Americans were Europeans, yeah, I think you're on to something with that one.

Besides, if we hadn't done it, then someone else would've.
ZeRoLiFe
+7|6431|Maryland
lol politics.. lol... another reason im moving to europe in a year..
w0ls0n
+16|6545|Maine

S.Lythberg wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

Jealousy.

Maybe this is why other countries hate us so much?
shadowkila
+26|6408|Canada
Well i have many of American friends and there mostly all down to earth people.But when ever I or my friends  do happen to talk about the U.S it's mostly making fun of Mr.bush and how he looks like a fuckin monkey and such...

If I were American I'd be proud and really wouldn't care what any one else thinks of my country because in the end, does it really matter what they think?
Fear_ofthe_Dark
+2|6387
+1

good point
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6352|West NY

ZeRoLiFe wrote:

lol politics.. lol... another reason im moving to europe in a year..
This is anything but polotics.

I want to vacacion somewhere in Europe...maybe Madrid, Spain...i'm going into spanish 2 next year. (9-12th is the high-school, 9th is the start of credit-building)
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6656|California
Try to look at countries as a single person...

America would be the guy that has it all...

The looks, the money, the house, the car, ect...

Unless you know that dude real well... You're gonna think he's an asshole...

my guess he would look like Clint Eastwood or maybe Bruce Willis...

I'm not going into who other countries would look like...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard