Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
Aw, its a wittle baby.
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

Congrats. And Jesus Christ, a little overboard on the pedo comments.
Janysc
+59|6684|Norway
I like the second picture, she looks like a gangsta .
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

Ryan wrote:

You never did tell us her name...
I bet it's Ryan... right? I knew it.
That was another thread. Made a couple. First one at the termin date. My wife went two days over. Search "A-father-to-be" and another thread the day she was born, "And then she was born".

If you're not keen to look at them, her name is Mathilde. Born 22nd december. So we got something we both wanted this christmas.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Ryan wrote:

That was another thread. Made a couple. First one at the termin date. My wife went two days over. Search "A-father-to-be" and another thread the day she was born, "And then she was born".

If you're not keen to look at them, her name is Mathilde. Born 22nd december. So we got something we both wanted this christmas.
She is to cute.

Congratulations =]
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Ryan would have been a better name tbh
Masta_Daco
+39|6738|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
Congrats even though i don't know ya. Prepare for sleepless nights and missing out on bf2(142)
RECONDO67
+60|6637|miami FL
congrats on your daughter i got 2 boys and I remember the growing pains
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

Nice/Funny photo's man
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
aww, she is soooo cute

i jus wanna steal her and keep her and pretend she's mine

but i wont cos i think you would have a nervous breakdown (and the fact it's illegal)

anyway lol, be very proud
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6476|Belgium
Have fun raising children and starting a family, congrats and good luck(and some sleep too if possible )
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

Ryan wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Ryan would have been a better name tbh
It might, but if we gave her a boys name I think she'd be pissed later on.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6275|Outside your Back window

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Congrats man. Congrats. Oh, and...

I'd hit it.

Don't kill me, I'm kidding. Not a pedophile or anything.
No need dude. Cute Kid
Silentkillr69
+6|6179|Chicago
very cute. reminds me of how old i am. wow it would be nice to be like that withought a care in the world. =-)
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
You look like Andrew Shillinger from that show Oz
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

Gratulerer, hun har bursdag nøyaktig en måned etter meg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Cute kid, and congratulations!
Jono-blundo
I iz lurking j00
+2|6215|Stavanger, Norway
Gratulerer!
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands

JG1567JG wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Congratulations! She's adorable!
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6758|Hell, p.o box 666

congratulations, a very cute baby!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Nice baby..............not telling you how to raise your kid, just a suggestion is all. Do away with the pacifiers during the day.
1. Constant use can cause teeth and jaw problems as well as speech problems in later life. (my mums being teaching 3-5 yearolds for 40 years and sees these problems all the time.)
2. Just give the baby the pacifiers in bed at night. Its a treat for the kid and makes my kid sleep like an angel. We have never had any problems. When he's tired but doesn't want to go to bed, you mention the pacifiers and he totters off on his own and gets into bed.

We gave our baby frozen bananas and raw carrots to chew on when teething instead of the pacifiers.

Again, not telling you how to raise your kid, everyone does it their own way, just some advise........

Good luck with father hood, its serious fun. (Except changing nappies)
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

JahManRed wrote:

Nice baby..............not telling you how to raise your kid, just a suggestion is all. Do away with the pacifiers during the day.
1. Constant use can cause teeth and jaw problems as well as speech problems in later life. (my mums being teaching 3-5 yearolds for 40 years and sees these problems all the time.)
2. Just give the baby the pacifiers in bed at night. Its a treat for the kid and makes my kid sleep like an angel. We have never had any problems. When he's tired but doesn't want to go to bed, you mention the pacifiers and he totters off on his own and gets into bed.

We gave our baby frozen bananas and raw carrots to chew on when teething instead of the pacifiers.

Again, not telling you how to raise your kid, everyone does it their own way, just some advise........

Good luck with father hood, its serious fun. (Except changing nappies)
She used it for three weeks, until she found out it didn't get her any food, so now the pacifier is old news. Won't even take it at night. We know that tehy can mess up those teeth, my sister had to wear, ...braces... is that whats it called???, when she turned 13 because of to much use of pacifiers and thumb.

Thanks anyway though.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

Cougar wrote:

You look like Andrew Shillinger from that show Oz
Never seen it...What kind of series is that??
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6538|Chicago

Home wrote:

Congrats. And Jesus Christ, a little overboard on the pedo comments.
Hey, she's gotta grow up sometime.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

Jenspm wrote:

Gratulerer, hun har bursdag nøyaktig en måned etter meg
Hehe... Heldig du da som ikke kom rett før jul. Det må være faen så kjipt egentlig, men vi får gjøre vårt så hun ikke merker så stor forskjell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard