jord
+2,382|6820|The North, beyond the wall.

The_Killer wrote:

Sir Aidyn Sage wrote:

Where is every body that needs to Fight, I am waiting.

If you not going to compete then i will skip those that dont want to and find others...

I have four fights out of 16 done, and there should have been alot more...

WHATS THE DEAL?
Some people actually have jobs and more important things to do during the week than play video games. I'm probably not going to able to fight elite-mafia till Sunday or sometime next week.
I don't think i can do it until next weekend as well.

There's really no rush tbh.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6673|Donnacona, Quebec
I won against xgloryx
I have the BR file if you don't believe me
xgloryx
+3|6363
Believe him ):
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6673|Donnacona, Quebec
Lol, sorry dude
xgloryx
+3|6363
Hehe, hey I said myself I didn't expect to make it past the first round (:  Good luck with the rest of the tourney.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6342
well! i dogfighted Steiketa on sunday, and we were one day after scedual, we flew 3 rounds with mig . then steiketa took f35 against the mig, and i won! after that it was mig vs mig again and i won at the end 6 - 0! i would like to thank steiketa for a brilliant fight, and i would like to remember everybody that STEIKETA IS THE MOST INZANE F35 PILOT IN THE WORLD. peace out:)
san4
The Mas
+311|6830|NYC, a place to live

Sir Aidyn Sage wrote:

jord wrote:

Sir Aidyn Sage wrote:

Where is every body that needs to Fight, I am waiting.

If you not going to compete then i will skip those that dont want to and find others...

I have four fights out of 16 done, and there should have been alot more...

WHATS THE DEAL?
Don't rush people. I'd give it 'til next Monday.
Yeah but I need answers, and no-one has contacetd me to say that they are ready or that they have not talked to the opponent or anything at least post something....

When Orangehound gives me the server I wont ask twice and i am not looking for them, if there is no reply on Monday for the first crew then that one will get scrubbed and...
Tuesdays round the same thing will happen..... untill the rounds are gone or there done with there battle
CC-Marley and I have arranged to have our match Monday night at 9:30pm Eastern time. Since the BF2S US server can't run Wake Airshow, we will go to -|TLD|- Wake Air Show (70.85.99.66).
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6654
Lucrative_Glory and I are going to battle on Monday 6/18 at 10p.m. central on ....um.... a server
t0mhank5
+319|6854|Surge
Is it too late to get a match in with someone? i should have gotten into this earler..
CC-Marley
+407|6970
CC-Marley defeats san4. 6-1. Good fight lasted about an hour. With only one server crash...
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/bf2-20070618-222536.png
EDIT* Used Mig-29s
Kills
1- out of bounds
2- 2 missiles , MG
3- 3 missiles
4- MG , 2 missiles
5- Crash
6- 1 missile, MG for the win.
Deaths
1 - out of bounds

Last edited by CC-Marley (2007-06-19 19:57:40)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6792|Keyboard
Is someone going to edit a movie of the highlights? I hope that someone makes it..
CC-Marley
+407|6970
Sorry . No Battle recorder on the server we used. Hopefully some have been recorded already.
rambo_killin_SOB
+61|6654
i just p.m.'ed my opponent that our fight will take place on this ip:  70.85.99.66:16567   I am in the server now waiting for a response.  We are scheduled to begin at 10p.m. central which is in about 10 mins from the time of this post

Last edited by rambo_killin_SOB (2007-06-18 19:54:21)

rambo_killin_SOB
+61|6654
Alright im good to do this dogfight anytime on monday or whatever so you please choose the time.

Lucrative_Glory wrote:

say 11pm EST, good for you?
Will this server work for you?   http://game-monitor.com/GameServer/70.8 … _Show.html

ip:  70.85.99.66:16567

Lucrative_Glory has yet to respond to that last message.... i will wait a little while longer in the server
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6506
Killer backed Out and Rambo moves on Due to a NO SHOW on the server.....I checked the server and it was WAKE AIR...Chack the Next ROUND BRACKET and PM your Opponent and set the next battle......Second Tier you can battle anytime..

SO GO and OWN the Skys...
CC-Marley
+407|6970
Whoever is my opponent pm me
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6506
THis should not take a month to complete, I will just continue with the bracket  and use the ones that are interested in competing...

Need to get your battles in so FINALS can be done next week, this thread was for all to keep tabs on where we stand... yet there are still ones that need to get this done....

GET IT DONE SO WE CAN MOVE ON!!! Some of you can not continue till the rest are done.....
CC-Marley
+407|6970

Lucrative_Glory wrote:

if i kill my opponent once ill be a happy mofo, kd ratio of 16, fuck me....
Can there be a stand in reserve? To battle rambo? Since this guy ^^^pussed out.

Reserves:
Stun_Gun
leetkyle
fatherted13
Ultimatrox
ZekersSneakers

Last edited by CC-Marley (2007-06-19 19:44:57)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6629|Melbourne

lol @ me
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
CC-Marley
+407|6970
Can 2nd round go or no? Which is it?
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6316
Ummm....I'm not going to be here June 28-July 8....so may the person I'm going against maybe doing it some time during this week or weekend?
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6506

CC-Marley wrote:

Lucrative_Glory wrote:

if i kill my opponent once ill be a happy mofo, kd ratio of 16, fuck me....
Can there be a stand in reserve? To battle rambo? Since this guy ^^^pussed out.

Reserves:
Stun_Gun
leetkyle
fatherted13
Ultimatrox
ZekersSneakers
Stun_Gun      Hawaii on vacation
Leetkyle        already in
fatherted13   UK FIGHTER
Ultimatrox     UK FIGHTER

ZekersSneakers   Who IS this?

If you have a partner in the BRACKET for round TWO go for it if no then you have to wait till I move you on or they battle.....
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6506
These People can start there second round and batle at will...

Flyjetandkill
ZeqTr

Catch|Phantom
4ssault

elite.mafia
_MysT1C_Ri|)er

rambo_killin_SOB   See what LGs reason why he wasnt there? Pm me then go ahead
CC-Marley
wookie_raper
+11|6316|Norway
I just lost against phantom:( We were only playing 2 rounds though because he didn't have much time and Aidyn Sage told us to do so.

First round I crashed in the water.

Second round I killed him

Third round I died out of bounds while he didn't

2-1 to phantom

hehe, gg phantom:) and wish him good luck:D very good pilot

edit: yeah forgot:P we crashed 3 times:P

Last edited by wookie_raper (2007-06-20 06:31:54)

Catch|Phantom
+3|6314|Norway
Match: Catch|Phantom vs. 4ssault
Map: Wake Airshow
Planes: Mig's
Server: Dogfight Tournament - EU
Resault: 2-1

Comments:
We decided to only fly to the score of 2 since 4ssault had gotten a PM from admin telling him to do so. We also decided to meet in the middle at alt: 200 so we wouldn't fly around like frightened chickens all the time. The 3 first rounds we rammed into each other untill finaly on the forth round 4ssault crashed into the sea. On the 5 round 4ssault managed to get behind me when i turned to get in from the bounds, and he got me down. Then on the sixth round 4ssault died of the "out-of-bound-syndrome".
4ssault is one of the best pilots I'v flews against, maybe even better than mcmt and Spitzbueb. I might have been best this time, but i think he could beat me any other time, he flies very good.

Catch|Phantom wins 2-1

Last edited by Catch|Phantom (2007-06-20 06:31:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard