THE NEW RULES FOR THIS BATTLE!!!
THEY MUST BE DONE THIS WEEK AND IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DONE IN ONE DAY...
YOU MUST HAVE FRAPS OR BATTLE RECORDER RUNNING FOR THESE TWO MATCHES!!! SO A video can be edited with the matches...
YOU WILL BATTLE TWO ROUNDS ONE ON THE EUROPEAN SERVER AND ONE ON A NORTH AMERICAN SERVER SO THERE IS NO ADVANTAGE FOR EITHER REGARDING PING RATES...
STILL FOLLOW THE BEST OF 11 RULE OR FIRST TO SIX, THEN CHANGE SERVERS.... MOST KILLS BETWEEN THE TWO SERVERS WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!
THIS IS FOR ALL THE GLORY
THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST TWO WITNESSES TO CONFIRM THE KILLS
We would follow Sarge's set of rules.
The rules are: Edited a bit
-MiG-29 vs. MiG-29 on Wake Airshow, F-35's or F-18's if both players agree on it.
-Missiles can NOT be restricted.
-winner is best out of 11.
-What counts as a win:
* you shoot down an enemy jet.
* You shoot down enemy jet but die due to being out of bounds = win.
* You shoot an enemy jet down but kill yourself on the rubble = draw
* both pilots die out of bounds = draw, no matter who died first.
* both pilots crash = draw
* enemy pilot bails out of jet = win for opponent
* both jets hit each other = draw, even if somehow only one dies. This is for fairness out of the bugginess of the game (how would two jets collide and only one survive? BF2 physics.) If neither die but only take damage the fight goes on.
-Pilots are allowed to rearm, repair, and even land if they want to. NO JOY FOR A TARGET ON THE GROUND
-The round must be restarted after a kill has been verified. PLANES ON THE DECK
-Both pilots must agree on a way to signal they're ready for takeoff. This can be a simple "go" at the start of the round. Abuse of this leads to a default win for the entire match for the opponent. there should be at least one witness confirm KILL[/b]
Karma If you are OK with it...
Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-07-17 11:23:30)